Cain got caught in a lie.

He did no such thing, you disingenuous dick-stain. Not participating in a march does NOT equate to not participating in the entire civil rights movement.

OK, so what part did he participate in?

Ask Cain. I was not commenting on any particular action he took. I was commenting that he did NOT admit he didn't participate in the civil rights movement, as Lakhota claimed.
The "action" he took, was to become a successfull black person, despite the adversity faced by all blacks.

Not that these stupid fucking liberal idiots would ever understand.

You're a fuckin abject LIAR!

Cain was a civilian employee of the US NAVY. He still had to register for the draft. His number was never called, like millions of other american males.

Cain did his part for this great country. Civilian employees are just as important to the effort as those who serve........What have YOU done, to serve this great country, slapdick?

Lets see if a whiney slapdick such as yourself, even has the balls to answer.

Ahhh, ahh excuses, excuses. He still didn't show up for civil rights.
LMAO!

And you were a black man living during that time?

What did YOU do as a "black man" during that time?

You fuckin' liberals are idiots!:cuckoo:

Well first of all I am an ***Independent*** and next I am a white man. I was 11 years old during the civil rights movemnet and i supported it as a farm boy living in Ohio. I had no vested personal interest in it but knew it was right. Seems we have come a long way from knowing what is right. We all knew it then. Can't we know it again. If not, once again, I have no vested interest other than the satisfaction of seeing justice served.

Appears to me that's all your kind can do is insult. No facts to back it up...:lol: You bow down like a little dog every time someone starts screaming racist.:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_pray: No honor...Coward!

I dont need facts when your posts speak for themselves. Your clearly a white trash piece of shit, now go jack off to your favorite Hitler greatest hits cd.

Look at Hati before 1803 or Zimbabwe then look at Detroit or maybe parts of Paris and London and then get back to me. Until then you're clueless. That is our future if we're not careful, but I'm the white trash piece of shit...Hell you people are helping to destroy western civilization...What does that make you?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The points your making are not based on skin color, they are based on a mans mentality. There is no doubt that the blacks were oppressed and got a very late start to the ball game than the rest of us. Then you compile on top of that this stupid fucking mentality that we all need to be given our daily rations by the govt and you get the results we have today. Your solution is to return to the days of oppression. Your a disgusting individual. The kind I used to love to take on in my bar hopping days. You are part of the problem not the solution. Yes, you are indeed white trash. FUCK OFF AND DIE PRICK

I dont need facts when your posts speak for themselves. Your clearly a white trash piece of shit, now go jack off to your favorite Hitler greatest hits cd.

Look at Hati before 1803 or Zimbabwe then look at Detroit or maybe parts of Paris and London and then get back to me. Until then you're clueless. That is our future if we're not careful, but I'm the white trash piece of shit...Hell you people are helping to destroy western civilization...What does that make you?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

The points your making are not based on skin color, they are based on a mans mentality. There is no doubt that the blacks were oppressed and got a very late start to the ball game than the rest of us. Then you compile on top of that this stupid fucking mentality that we all need to be given our daily rations by the govt and you get the results we have today. Your solution is to return to the days of oppression. Your a disgusting individual. The kind I used to love to take on in my bar hopping days. You are part of the problem not the solution. Yes, you are indeed white trash. FUCK OFF AND DIE PRICK

Enjoy sucking that giant black cock every time someone calls you a racist. You have no honor...My opposition is one of love...One of wenting to see western Civilization surive, but I guess it won't...What can I say.:(:(:(

LMAO!

Well first of all I am an ***Independent*** and next I am a white man. I was 11 years old during the civil rights movemnet and i supported it as a farm boy living in Ohio. I had no vested personal interest in it but knew it was right. Seems we have come a long way from knowing what is right. We all knew it then. Can't we know it again. If not, once again, I have no vested interest other than the satisfaction of seeing justice served.

If this isn't the definition of revisionist history I don't know what is...

You probably never even saw a black person let alone know what the fuck was going on with marches and whatnot.

Bush signed up - even thought he didn't always show up. Cain never even signed up.

Cain was a civilian employee of the US NAVY. He still had to register for the draft. His number was never called, like millions of other american males.

Cain did his part for this great country. Civilian employees are just as important to the effort as those who serve........What have YOU done, to serve this great country, slapdick?

and why is this important to you if it were true

LMAO!

You want to claim you supported the movement as a little white kid on a farm in Ohio and at the same time denigrate Cain as not participating? Sorry, you just went into dumb fuck territory.

LMAO!

So, you were an 11 year old white boy who didn't have a clue what it was like to be in Cain's shoes, correct?

Cain did as much as anybody did to advance civil rights, by becoming successful, despite the adversity he faced.

I know, that's a hard concept for many of you idiots to grasp.

Enjoy sucking that giant black cock every time someone calls you a racist. You have no honor...My opposition is one of love...One of wenting to see western Civilization surive, but I guess it won't...What can I say.:(:(:(

So under your logic where black people are equals poverty? You think African Americans are to blame for Detroit? I got news for you that shit would be fucked up if you and all your cousin brothers occupied every trailer and project.

Haiti thrived on Slavery and Zimbabwe colonization before revolutions took place. France was a wreck after the white mobs ruined that country in its revolution

What you are saying is repulsive... so the 500,000 blacks should have remained slaves for the better of the 30,000 whites?

People like you make me hate being a conservative because you make us all look as idiotic and ignorant as you.

What a fucken idiot

LMAO!

You want to claim you supported the movement as a little white kid on a farm in Ohio and at the same time denigrate Cain as not participating? Sorry, you just went into dumb fuck territory.

OK, whatever you say. Cain stated he was not involved. I was involved emotionally as a child. I am not a child now. So have at me! Moron!

So under your logic where black people are equals poverty? You think African Americans are to blame for Detroit? I got news for you that shit would be fucked up if you and all your cousin brothers occupied every trailer and project.

Haiti thrived on Slavery and Zimbabwe colonization before revolutions took place. France was a wreck after the white mobs ruined that country in its revolution

What you are saying is repulsive... so the 500,000 blacks should have remained slaves for the better of the 30,000 whites?

People like you make me hate being a conservative because you make us all look as idiotic and ignorant as you.

What a fucken idiot

I don't believe in slavery. We should of just let them be. Every human being deserves to be free within his or her land.

Last edited:
Bush signed up - even thought he didn't always show up. Cain never even signed up.

I've yet to see any proof one way or the other whether Cain had a deferment while working for the Navy.

By Noel Sheppard

CAIN: Lawrence, first of all, I wanted to clarify the record because I didn't want to be accused later of saying that I served in the Navy. And if you read the book closely, it says I worked for the Department of the Navy. Now, your choice of words to say, “How did I avoid the Vietnam War?” I wasn't trying to avoid the Vietnam War. Here's what happened, Lawrence. I was working in a critical area called exterior ballistics. I worked on something called the rocket-assisted projectile for the Department of the Navy. It was my local board in Atlanta, Georgia, that told me, we would rather for you to continue to do that analytical work to help the Navy rather than us drafting you. Secondly, when they had the lottery, I made myself available. The year that they had the lottery for the draft they did not draft me because they didn't get to my number. So I think that's a poor choice of words on your part, to say that I avoided the Vietnam War. I made myself available to my country, and they did not draft me. The rest of the time I was serving my country in a critical role called exterior ballistics analysis. So I am offended with your choice of words in terms of what I was doing during the Vietnam War.

More: MSNBC's O'Donnell Accuses Herman Cain -- Who Worked for the Navy -- of Being a Draft Dodger | NewsBusters.org

So, we have Cain's word on this. I suspect more vetting will follow...

What a fucken idiot

I don't believe in slavery. We should of just let them be. Every human being deserves to be free within his or her land.

This is their land jackoff. Its as much theirs as it is ours. Hell, we stole it from the Native Americans. Your just an idiot who has no clue about history or geography

^^I have to say my comps a lil messed up so I can't rep you, I would for you sticking up for me earlier but I like your posts

OK, whatever you say. Cain stated he was not involved. I was involved emotionally as a child. I am not a child now. So have at me! Moron!

Look at you getting butthurt about your support and you weren't even a black man in the middle of where the shit storm was taking place. How much more offended should Cain legitimately be?

What a fucken idiot

This is their land jackoff. Its as much theirs as it is ours. Hell, we stole it from the Native Americans. Your just an idiot who has no clue about history or geography

I know 10 times more about History and geography then you will ever know. Tell me, can you name a single people(society) that hasn't been taken over by another? Guess what the way this world works is the stronger society takes over the weaker one...Rules of the jungle are how this world once worked. Heck, why not give all of north America and Europe to the fucking Muslims if you believe what you're saying. :eusa_whistle: This is why we have borders.

What kind of future are you asking for?:eek:

Last edited:

I've yet to see any proof one way or the other whether Cain had a deferment while working for the Navy.

By Noel Sheppard

CAIN: Lawrence, first of all, I wanted to clarify the record because I didn't want to be accused later of saying that I served in the Navy. And if you read the book closely, it says I worked for the Department of the Navy. Now, your choice of words to say, “How did I avoid the Vietnam War?” I wasn't trying to avoid the Vietnam War. Here's what happened, Lawrence. I was working in a critical area called exterior ballistics. I worked on something called the rocket-assisted projectile for the Department of the Navy. It was my local board in Atlanta, Georgia, that told me, we would rather for you to continue to do that analytical work to help the Navy rather than us drafting you. Secondly, when they had the lottery, I made myself available. The year that they had the lottery for the draft they did not draft me because they didn't get to my number. So I think that's a poor choice of words on your part, to say that I avoided the Vietnam War. I made myself available to my country, and they did not draft me. The rest of the time I was serving my country in a critical role called exterior ballistics analysis. So I am offended with your choice of words in terms of what I was doing during the Vietnam War.

More: MSNBC's O'Donnell Accuses Herman Cain -- Who Worked for the Navy -- of Being a Draft Dodger | NewsBusters.org

That colored part is no baggage... it only is if people don't understand the military like you...

I'm not in the military, so I'm sorry I can't recall the correct terminology but whether you enlisted or not... They are going to use your skills the best way they see fit. They have everyone who enlists take test, so if you score really good you are not going to be on the front line you will be doing some other work.

That has nothing to do with dodging or any of that. That is complete garbage

By Noel Sheppard

Thanks for proving the point............Cain is absoluteuly right. He still had to register. Still had the chance of his number being called.

Now, what have YOU done to serve this country in ANY capacity?

You're up here talking shit about a man who CLEARLY served this great country, and did his part for the effort, but seem not to be able to show how YOU SERVED, lil' man.

If you're going to sit up here and talk the talk, then walk the walk, motherfucker.

Otherwise, maybe you would better be served to just STFU.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back