Student At Wyandotte High School Raped By Male Student Parents NOT Notified

It is part of the process. Do seriously think police would be notified and not parents?

Yeah you would think but my article specifically says that they weren't. Yours doesn't say one way or the other but you were making it out to sound like they actually made a point of saying that my article was wrong because you had proof that parents were in on it from the very beginning.

I saw nothing about a rape. The term, "sexual assault" has been expanded exponentially and covers all conduct from copping a feel to forcible rape, and everything in between.

Were the parents of the victim promptly notified? Not clear. Not important. The important thing is to promptly remove the perp from the school, and not allow him back in. Ever.

Yeah you would think but my article specifically says that they weren't. Yours doesn't say one way or the other but you were making it out to sound like they actually made a point of saying that my article was wrong because you had proof that parents were in on it from the very beginning.
Where in the article does it say the parents were ever interviewed or that they said anything?

Think about it. This is a minor. Her name would not be released publically and her parents would not want her publically identified and dragged through the media either. So…how would this reporter even know who the parents are?

It is part of the process. Do seriously think police would be notified and not parents?
I think the last lie they are trying to hold onto is that because the FOX station was able to find a parent who didn’t know about it is the same as all parents not knowing.

I saw nothing about a rape. The term, "sexual assault" has been expanded exponentially and covers all conduct from copping a feel to forcible rape, and everything in between.

Were the parents of the victim promptly notified? Not clear. Not important. The important thing is to promptly remove the perp from the school, and not allow him back in. Ever.

Where in the article does it say the parents were ever interviewed or that they said anything?

Towards the very top. Nobody knew anything.

It’s what happens when you get your information from an idiot on the internet and not a factual source

Forgive me if I overlooked it, but the parents do know now, don't they? If they do, how long did it take for them to finally get the word about it?

God bless you and them and their child always!!!

Holly

Forgive me if I overlooked it, but the parents do know now, don't they? If they do, how long did it take for them to finally get the word about it?

Holly

I'm not sure but I think they know and God bless you always too and their child as well.

Holly
I think the confusion is over what it means to have the parents notified. Does notifying the parents of just the kids involved mean the parents were notified? Or does the parents being notified mean all the parents of every kid on the school was told?

I think the confusion is over what it means to have the parents notified. Does notifying the parents of just the kids involved mean the parents were notified? Or does the parents being notified mean all the parents of every kid on the school was told?

I don't know. The article doesn't say that.

Forum List

Back