Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

TDM lives in a duplicitous Universe...Like most Statists do. They can question all they like...but don't dare bring up proven history.

Interesting that TM states it was only the blow jobs that got Clinton impeached. Not that he committed purgery, no no. Man, talk about bitter clingers.

:lol:

That reminds me, when does Cheney's former senior adviser- Scooter Libby get out of prison or is he out already? :clap2: :lol:
Scooter Libby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby (born August 22, 1950) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney, later disbarred and convicted of a felony

Libby was part of a network of neo-conservatives known as the "Vulcans" — its other members included Wolfowitz, Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld.[35] While he was still a managing partner of Dechert Price & Rhoads, he was a signatory to the "Statement of Principles" of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) (a document dated June 3, 1997).[35][58] He joined Wolfowitz, PNAC co-founders William Kristol, Robert Kagan, and other "Project Participants" in developing the PNAC's September 2000 report entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century"

okey dokey there...

Are you in the wrong thread or did you wrap the Reynolds wrap a little too tight tonight?:lol:

the trashing of this woman has already begun

And her original complaint was anonymous against him, leaving him unable to defend himself at the time. That is how these bullshit sexual harrassment cases go, typically.

But now he defends himself and she cant defend herself?

Tough shit.

Obviously the woman's name is known by the media since they have her home staked out and she is staying with relatives.

Bring forth the bimbo!

I wonder how much her book deal is going to be worth?
Movie Deal/ TV Series?

Cult of personality...Libs thrive on this crap...

I'm thinking movie made for tv. To be released of course in October 2012 (if Cain wins the nomination) opposite Obama as a Navy Seal assassinating Bin Laden single handedly in a daring mission to eradicate the head of AQ.

the trashing of this woman has already begun

And her original complaint was anonymous against him, leaving him unable to defend himself at the time. That is how these bullshit sexual harrassment cases go, typically.

But now he defends himself and she cant defend herself?

Tough shit.

how do you know it was anonymous?

and as my knowledge of these cases go, they are not anonymous.

Interesting that TM states it was only the blow jobs that got Clinton impeached. Not that he committed purgery, no no. Man, talk about bitter clingers.

That reminds me, when does Cheney's former senior adviser- Scooter Libby get out of prison or is he out already? :clap2: :lol:
Scooter Libby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby (born August 22, 1950) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney, later disbarred and convicted of a felony

Libby was part of a network of neo-conservatives known as the "Vulcans" — its other members included Wolfowitz, Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld.[35] While he was still a managing partner of Dechert Price & Rhoads, he was a signatory to the "Statement of Principles" of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) (a document dated June 3, 1997).[35][58] He joined Wolfowitz, PNAC co-founders William Kristol, Robert Kagan, and other "Project Participants" in developing the PNAC's September 2000 report entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century"

okey dokey there...

Are you in the wrong thread or did you wrap the Reynolds wrap a little too tight tonight?:lol:

So you speaking about Clinton is "on-topic" LOLOL. You claimed that Clinton committed perjury or, as you referred to it- "purgery" :rolleyes: . Scooter was convicted of it ;)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby#Verdict
After deliberating for 10 days, the jury rendered its verdict on March 6, 2007.[87] It convicted Libby on four of the five counts against him: two counts of perjury, one count of obstruction of justice in a grand jury investigation, and one of the two counts of making false statements to federal investigators.

Last edited:
Bring forth the bimbo!

I wonder how much her book deal is going to be worth?
Movie Deal/ TV Series?

Cult of personality...Libs thrive on this crap...

I'm thinking movie made for tv. To be released of course in October 2012 (if Cain wins the nomination) opposite Obama as a Navy Seal assassinating Bin Laden single handedly in a daring mission to eradicate the head of AQ.
I can just see the knife clinched in between his teeth as he fires point blank into Osama's skull! :lol:

Kinda like this...

Last edited by a moderator:
graphic photo
http://withoutsanctuary.org/photos/12.jpg

This is a lynching.

Cain's chickens are just coming home to roost, big difference.

I guess only real black people can say that eh? :lol:

Yep. Just as a can say that Herman Cain is a buck dancing, Mammy singing, lying Coon. Did the song he sung yesterday touch your heart?

Is Herman just too black for you? You like your half white dude who loves his Kobe beef and Martha's Vineyard vacations more do you?

Yep. Just as a can say that Herman Cain is a buck dancing, Mammy singing, lying Coon. Did the song he sung yesterday touch your heart?

your a filthy piece of shit

Nope. That term would fit if I was white, but I'm not. You have me confused with a white.

Hate whites too? Wow so let me get this right. You only love the half white dude in the White House.

You hate Herman because he's too black for you; a coon you say. You just insulted whites but you love your half white in Washington.

With all due respect, you are one fucked up human being.

Forum List

Back