Whats the latest demands from the "Pee Party" (OWS)

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Been away from the net for a couple days. Any can catch me up on the Pee Party's latest demands?

I saw the drones doing the usual cult-like "repeat after me" chant when a woman was speaking to them through a bull horn. I was told they began doing that because Big Government bans bull horns or amplification devices, so to hear each speaker, the hordes would chant and repeat. But, they even do it in tiny groups where they can hear, and then they also do it when the speaker DOES have amplification.

Kinda like trained dogs I suppose. Teach 'em to repeat after me, or vote Democrat, they'll keep doing so forever.

Also heard one local OWS-Charleston moron on TV quoting "Our council has concluded that we MUST make the gov't mandate that any citizen upon graduating with a 4 year degree must be offered a job with a fair wage within 1 year, and if not, the gov't must hire each graduate at that wage until he or she finds another job."

When reporter asked how the gov't would fund these new hires, he answered, of course, "Make the rich pay their fair share!"

Gotta love the Pee Party

Also heard one local OWS-Charleston moron on TV quoting "Our council has concluded that we MUST make the gov't mandate that any citizen upon graduating with a 4 year degree must be offered a job with a fair wage within 1 year, and if not, the gov't must hire each graduate at that wage until he or she finds another job."

When reporter asked how the gov't would fund these new hires, he answered, of course, "Make the rich pay their fair share!"

Gotta love the Pee Party

That's what a 4 year degree in "Post Bolshevik Vagina Studies" gets ya.

I know it's not all of them.

But it seems a large number are college grads who, for whatever reason, believe simply being a college grad means they are guaranteed a big paying job with benefits.

Like their self-worth is so inflated, that they see themselves are far too good, too smart, too capable to do the low level stuff. They're too good for the corporate ladder. They deserve an elevator to take them straight up.

I know it's not all of them.

But it seems a large number are college grads who, for whatever reason, believe simply being a college grad means they are guaranteed a big paying job with benefits.

Like their self-worth is so inflated, that they see themselves are far too good, too smart, too capable to do the low level stuff. They're too good for the corporate ladder. They deserve an elevator to take them straight up.
Lord forbid they start at the bottom like every other American? Nah...

Forum List

Back