How much of a Role does Sexism Play in the Opposition to Fani Willis' Paying her Own Lover Hundreds of Thousands of Taxpayer Dollars?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
For a job for which he has little qualification?

My own opinion is that such payments would have been even more strongly opposed had it been a Male elected District Attorney who paid his side piece so much money. Ironically, sexism would have been a key factor in that increased opposition.

I think that the sexist assumption would have been that the attorney the male district Attorney hired was just a dumb bimbo that he put on the payroll as a way to keep the sugar baby happy for no out-of-pocket costs.

Which is ironic, given who the female DA did pay all that money to. A lawyer who has never tried a felony before, and she picked him to go after the former and presumptive future president, in the case that legal experts had been saying (before all this) had the best chance of getting a conviction?

Willis said on the stand that Nathan Wade was "not my first choice." Good God, I hope not! Why would he have been? But I guess he found a way to convince her to "fit him in" to the role.

Is she looked at badly moreso because she is a female having an affair with a subordinate? I don't think so. I think there is a good segment of the politically interested who would say (or think) "you go girl!" or whatever for a woman being able to be sleazy in a way that has been traditionally a male bit of malfeasance.

That's a dude...

It's NOT a girl!!!

For a job for which he has little qualification?

My own opinion is that such payments would have been even more strongly opposed had it been a Male elected District Attorney who paid his side piece so much money. Ironically, sexism would have been a key factor in that increased opposition.

Except two other white guys were approached to take the job, and they turned it down because 1) It didn't pay enough and 2) they were afraid that MAGAts might attack their families.

Forum List

Back