Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

Cain Accuser Got a Year’s Salary in Severance Pay

By JIM RUTENBERG, JEFF ZELENY and MIKE McINTIRE
Published: November 1, 2011

WASHINGTON — The National Restaurant Association gave $35,000 — a year’s salary — in severance pay to a female staff member in the late 1990s after an encounter with Herman Cain, its chief executive at the time, made her uncomfortable working there, three people with direct knowledge of the payment said on Tuesday.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/u...got-a-years-salary-in-severance-pay.html?_r=1

Cain Accuser Got a Year’s Salary in Severance Pay

By JIM RUTENBERG, JEFF ZELENY and MIKE McINTIRE
Published: November 1, 2011

WASHINGTON — The National Restaurant Association gave $35,000 — a year’s salary — in severance pay to a female staff member in the late 1990s after an encounter with Herman Cain, its chief executive at the time, made her uncomfortable working there, three people with direct knowledge of the payment said on Tuesday.

More: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/u...got-a-years-salary-in-severance-pay.html?_r=1

:eusa_whistle:

President Clinton agreed Friday to pay $850,000 to Paula Corbin Jones to end her sexual harassment lawsuit, finally settling a case that began as an embarrassing nuisance for the former Arkansas governor but later sparked a criminal investigation that threatened to topple him from office.

Clinton Will Pay $850,000 to End Paula Jones Suit - Los Angeles Times

Of course she wants to share "A" story. Their is money to be made from the left wing suckers who will pay for dirt regardless of truthfulness.

:eusa_eh:

Mr. Cain arrived at a Hilton hotel in suburban Virginia on Wednesday morning for what was advertised to the news media as a meeting on health care reform, which was to be followed by a news conference. But he immediately disappeared into what organizers of the meeting, Docs4PatientCare, called a “closed-door session.” Upon emerging, a mob of hotel security and other campaign personnel pushed back against the assembled photographers, and a little bit of a scrum and tussle ensued, with at least one newspaper photographer taking a hard blow to the face.

All the while, Mr. Cain, who looked unusually agitated in the center of it all, was screaming: “Excuse me! Excuse me! Excuse me!”

Cain Avoids News Media in a Tense Encounter - NYTimes.com

Last but not least:

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident. "I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

Wilson described the woman as a low level staffer who was maybe two years out of college. "This occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City (Virginia) and everybody was aware of it," he continued. "It was only a matter of time because so many people were aware of what took place, so many people were aware of her situation, the fact she left---everybody knew with the campaign that this would eventually come up."

Oklahoma Consultant Claims He Witnessed Cain Harassment | KTOK-local - NEWSRADIO 1000 KTOK-AM

They dont know the facts and they are already exsonerating Cain.

They are pretrashing the victim even before they have even the most basic information on the claim.

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

If he's a liar then you shouldn't believe a word of his "admissions" Dumbass.

Of course she wants to share "A" story. Their is money to be made from the left wing suckers who will pay for dirt regardless of truthfulness.

you mean, of course, as opposed to keeping a rightie accountable, right?

why should cain get to lie about what happened?

you know that he violated the confidentiality agreement, right? :oops:

why do you hate women?

why do you hate women?

why do you hate black Republican men?

Last but not least:

Oklahoma political consultant Chris Wilson says if the woman behind the reported sexual harassment complaint against GOP Presidential hopeful Herman Cain is allowed to speak publicly, it'll be the end of Cain's run for the White House.

Interviewed today on KTOK's Mullins in the Morning, Wilson, of Wilson-Perkins-Allen Opinion Research headquartered in Washington, D.C. explained he was a witness to the incident. "I was the pollster at the National Restaurant Association when Herman Cain was head of it and I was around a couple of times when this happened and anyone who was involved with the NRA at the time, knew that this was gonna come up."

Wilson described the woman as a low level staffer who was maybe two years out of college. "This occurred at a restaurant in Crystal City (Virginia) and everybody was aware of it," he continued. "It was only a matter of time because so many people were aware of what took place, so many people were aware of her situation, the fact she left---everybody knew with the campaign that this would eventually come up."

Oklahoma Consultant Claims He Witnessed Cain Harassment | KTOK-local - NEWSRADIO 1000 KTOK-AM
This guy is a Republican, btw.

why do you hate women?

why do you hate black Republican men?

I don't. I like Michael Steele.

Thinking Cain is an idiot doesn't mean I hate black republican men, willow.

But nice try, I guess. It gave me a giggle, anyway. :beer:

before you judge what happened, i'd suggest that it's fair to listen to her side of the story... particularly since cain hasn't done a very good job of handling the issue.

or should no one ever question rightwingnuts?

Last but not least:

This guy is a Republican, btw.

so is whoever leaked the story, imo.

Forum List

Back