Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

Lush RIMBO gave these wingnuts all their talking points. DoDo's like SteffyWeffy can't even think for themselves.

The reason why she has to say "I'll try to find the article" is because she heard LUSH dictate on the radio what HE'S reading, so she had a clue it had to be from some article somewhere. Not from her own research.

The "article" of course is just another random uber right-wing blog run by some loser in his mom's basement.

Same claptrap, different day.

whew, feel better?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
I'm afraid you alls little 20 year old smear isn't picking up the steam you all wish for..but what a RANT you got there..

Last edited:
The left is terrified of Cain, and that's not necessarily because he would take the WH from them, but he will start an ideological debate on left vs right, and how the ideologies have impacted minorities...I think it would be a lasting debate, that would hurt the democrats in the long run.

Last edited:
The left is terrified of Cain, and that's not necessarily because he would take the WH from them, but he will start an ideological debate on left vs right, and how the ideologies have impacted minorities...I think it would be a lasting debate, that would hurt the democrats in the long run.

good point.

And it takes their racist argument away from them. Cain woild BBQ Obama's ass in Molasses...because Cain worked hard to be where he is...and to boot? Cain is authentic.

Obama is manufactured by the Left, and the media.

Why would you ask such a question?

He was never accused of rape by anyone.

Lying again TM?

look up the name Juanita Broaddrick

You know, the woman who is only known to the world because she claimed to be raped by Bill Clinton.

But she can't possibly exist right? Because you say he was never accused of rape by anyone. Therefore, this woman who did it is just fantasy, right?

Actually, Truth, it's worse than that. Much, much worse.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, a harassment charge.

The liar, has already admitted that there was, in fact, some sort of settlement made.

The liar was forced to admit BOTH the above facts after lying about them first.

The liar has even described why he thought she would report him as a pervert and harasser.

These rabid RWers are willfully supporting and defending a known pervert. At the very least a known pathological liar.

They are utterly despicable.

So.... Is Bill Clinton a Rapist? Yes or No.

He did have a consentual affair and was impeached by people like Newt who was fucking his aid while impeachiung clinton for gettting a BJ.

Does that mean no one should ever talk about Cains current problem?

What are you talking about? Clinton was accused of raping Juanita Broderick. And she was called a bimbo and a liar by liberals.

So Cain's accusers are fair game. Why it would only be proper to treat them the same way all of Clinton's accusers were.

If the accusation of sexual harassment was baseless in truth, why on earth did they PAY these women?

NO lawyer/legal team would pay ANYONE off of BASELESS claims. Now would they?
It happens all the time. When the projected court costs are larger than the saving would be in challenging it, they settle.

Oh and just an FYI on the charge of rape against Clinton by Juanita:

Michael Isikoff's book, Uncovering Clinton, and Christopher Hitchens' book, No One Left to Lie To, argued that Broaddrick's claim is credible and shows similarities to Paula Jones' later allegation of sexual harassment.

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen commented, "And yet, I cannot get [Broaddrick's] accusation out of my head. On television, and in interviews with newspaper reporters, Broaddrick appeared credible."

If the accusation of sexual harassment was baseless in truth, why on earth did they PAY these women?

NO lawyer/legal team would pay ANYONE off of BASELESS claims. Now would they?
It happens all the time. When the projected court costs are larger than the saving would be in challenging it, they settle.

Exactly. And in the 90's when vindictive workers wanted to nail a co worker or a superior the first thing they would do was charge sexual harrassment. The cases were a dime a dozen.

Finally corporations got sick to death of payouts and started sensitivity training for all staff top to bottom in companies and Human Resources were far more critical and demanding of proof than a "She said he said" .

ETA: I'm not being callous here. I'm an original feminist who only cared about equality and equal pay for equal work. Before the movement turned into man hating women feminazis. I realize there are situations that truly are "sexual harassment" cases for real, for both men and women.

But there are those that cried wolf so much it really deafened a lot of ears and took away from the true cases.

Last edited:
One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.

Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to talk but is barred by agreement - The Washington Post

gee, that's a tough break

So.... Is Bill Clinton a Rapist? Yes or No.

He did have a consentual affair and was impeached by people like Newt who was fucking his aid while impeachiung clinton for gettting a BJ.

Does that mean no one should ever talk about Cains current problem?

What are you talking about? Clinton was accused of raping Juanita Broderick. And she was called a bimbo and a liar by liberals.

So Cain's accusers are fair game. Why it would only be proper to treat them the same way all of Clinton's accusers were.
TDM lives in a duplicitous Universe...Like most Statists do. They can question all they like...but don't dare bring up proven history.

Oh and just an FYI on the charge of rape against Clinton by Juanita:

Michael Isikoff's book, Uncovering Clinton, and Christopher Hitchens' book, No One Left to Lie To, argued that Broaddrick's claim is credible and shows similarities to Paula Jones' later allegation of sexual harassment.

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen commented, "And yet, I cannot get [Broaddrick's] accusation out of my head. On television, and in interviews with newspaper reporters, Broaddrick appeared credible."

Is it credible that JB couldn't even remember which month it supposedly happened?

And it takes their racist argument away from them. Cain woild BBQ Obama's ass in Molasses...because Cain worked hard to be where he is...and to boot? Cain is authentic.

Obama is manufactured by the Left, and the media.

tonight joke night or something?

No. Im sorry. We don't want to talk about you here.

One of the women who accused GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment wants to tell her side of the story but is barred by a confidentiality agreement, her attorney in Washington said Tuesday.

Lawyer Joel P. Bennett called on the National Restaurant Association, where the woman and Cain worked in the late 1990s, to release the woman from her written promise not to talk about the allegations or disparage the trade group.

“It is just frustrating that Herman Cain is going around bad-mouthing the two complainants, and my client is blocked by a confidentiality agreement,” Bennett said. “The National Restaurant Association ought to release them and allow them to respond.

Lawyer: Cain accuser wants to talk but is barred by agreement - The Washington Post

gee, that's a tough break

would you kindly provide her with a tissue....

Forum List

Back