Cain accuser wants to tell her side of story

Oh and just an FYI on the charge of rape against Clinton by Juanita:

Michael Isikoff's book, Uncovering Clinton, and Christopher Hitchens' book, No One Left to Lie To, argued that Broaddrick's claim is credible and shows similarities to Paula Jones' later allegation of sexual harassment.

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen commented, "And yet, I cannot get [Broaddrick's] accusation out of my head. On television, and in interviews with newspaper reporters, Broaddrick appeared credible."

Is it credible that JB couldn't even remember which month it supposedly happened?

Go ask Isikoff or Hitchens or Cohen.

All I know is that she was treated as a bimbo, a liar, and a member of a vast right wing conspiracy even though Billy was well known for swinging his dick around the state of Arkansas.

And consequently, I beleive Cain's accusers should be treated the same way. It's only fair don't you think?

The left is terrified of Cain, and that's not necessarily because he would take the WH from them, but he will start an ideological debate on left vs right, and how the ideologies have impacted minorities...I think it would be a lasting debate, that would hurt the democrats in the long run.
And it takes their racist argument away from them. Cain woild BBQ Obama's ass in Molasses...because Cain worked hard to be where he is...and to boot? Cain is authentic.

Obama is manufactured by the Left, and the media.

tonight joke night or something?
Why yes...and YOU are this year's big JOKE.

Get a life boy.

Obviously the woman's name is known by the media since they have her home staked out and she is staying with relatives.

Oh and just an FYI on the charge of rape against Clinton by Juanita:

Michael Isikoff's book, Uncovering Clinton, and Christopher Hitchens' book, No One Left to Lie To, argued that Broaddrick's claim is credible and shows similarities to Paula Jones' later allegation of sexual harassment.

Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen commented, "And yet, I cannot get [Broaddrick's] accusation out of my head. On television, and in interviews with newspaper reporters, Broaddrick appeared credible."

Is it credible that JB couldn't even remember which month it supposedly happened?

Are you claiming that she made it up? Are you claiming it was her fault that she was Raped?

Why would you ask such a question?

He was never accused of rape by anyone.

He did have a consentual affair and was impeached by people like Newt who was fucking his aid while impeachiung clinton for gettting a BJ.

Does that mean no one should ever talk about Cains current problem?

What are you talking about? Clinton was accused of raping Juanita Broderick. And she was called a bimbo and a liar by liberals.

So Cain's accusers are fair game. Why it would only be proper to treat them the same way all of Clinton's accusers were.
TDM lives in a duplicitous Universe...Like most Statists do. They can question all they like...but don't dare bring up proven history.

Interesting that TM states it was only the blow jobs that got Clinton impeached. Not that he committed purgery, no no. Man, talk about bitter clingers.

:lol:

What are you talking about? Clinton was accused of raping Juanita Broderick. And she was called a bimbo and a liar by liberals.

So Cain's accusers are fair game. Why it would only be proper to treat them the same way all of Clinton's accusers were.
TDM lives in a duplicitous Universe...Like most Statists do. They can question all they like...but don't dare bring up proven history.

Interesting that TM states it was only the blow jobs that got Clinton impeached. Not that he committed purgery, no no. Man, talk about bitter clingers.

But he in her mind is to be revered. That is just sick as Hell.

That reminds me, when does Cheney's former senior adviser- Scooter Libby get out of prison or is he out already? :clap2: :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scooter_Libby#Indictment_and_resignation
I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby (born August 22, 1950) is a former adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney, later disbarred and convicted of a felony

Libby was part of a network of neo-conservatives known as the "Vulcans" — its other members included Wolfowitz, Condoleezza Rice, and Donald Rumsfeld.[35] While he was still a managing partner of Dechert Price & Rhoads, he was a signatory to the "Statement of Principles" of the Project for the New American Century (PNAC) (a document dated June 3, 1997).[35][58] He joined Wolfowitz, PNAC co-founders William Kristol, Robert Kagan, and other "Project Participants" in developing the PNAC's September 2000 report entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces, and Resources for a New Century"

Last edited:

That reminds me, when does Cheney's former staffer- Scooter Libby get out of prison? :clap2: :lol:
And has to do with this...HOW?

NOT.

your * i own you* was better and more funny. Go back to that silly drunk
Err...uhmmm...that hasn't changed...BOY. *I* Own yer ass.

Now sit down and shut up.

Sit. Good boy.

Speak.

ah there it is...how gay of you

And then you speak when he tells you to to prove it.

Seriously, have you tried thinking about anything before you say it? It comes in handy in dealing with the real world.

Forum List

Back