Bush's Initial Reaction To The News on 9/11 Was Perfect

DiveCon...answer my question.

Hey asshole, if a commercial airliner with American citizens on board was needed to be shot down during Bush's total failure of leadership, WHO would have given that order?

Flight 93 was about 15 minutes from Washington, headed for the Capital or the White House, while Bush sat on his fucking ass. He talked NO ONE. IF the brave passengers aboard that flight hadn't brought the plane down, the terrorists could killed many more Americans. It could have been intercepted IF America had a competent Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. But he was AWOL.
fuck off you pathetic peabrain

Pea brains cannot answer adult questions. That would perfectly describe YOU, the author of fragmented childish gibberish. You can't even construct a paragraph.

DiveCon...answer my question.

Hey asshole, if a commercial airliner with American citizens on board was needed to be shot down during Bush's total failure of leadership, WHO would have given that order?

Flight 93 was about 15 minutes from Washington, headed for the Capital or the White House, while Bush sat on his fucking ass. He talked NO ONE. IF the brave passengers aboard that flight hadn't brought the plane down, the terrorists could killed many more Americans. It could have been intercepted IF America had a competent Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. But he was AWOL.
fuck off you pathetic peabrain

Pea brains cannot answer adult questions. That would perfectly describe YOU, the author of fragmented childish gibberish. You can't even construct a paragraph.
peabrains that ask fucking stupid questions get told to fuck off peabrain

Yeah only pure partisan hacks fault him for the way he handled the day of the attack and the days after. It was not until the Push for Invading Iraq that he got off track IMO.
yup
see above

Don't even have to look, I am sure some Liberal assholes have made the usual comments on this thread already.

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”
Winston Churchill

ChurchillCentre_1.jpg

Quotes Falsely Attributed- The Churchill Centre

George W. Bush

Cover Stories of the People in Charge

President Bush remained seated in a publicly known location for at least eight minutes after being informed that the country was under attack.
George W. Bush had important business to attend to on September 11th: reading a book, The Pet Goat, with second-graders in Emma T. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida, ostensibly to promote his "education program". Before entering the classroom around 9:02 AM he was aware of the crash of Flight 11 into the North Tower. Later he said:
9-11 Research: George W. Bush

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlgTE3y3MNc]YouTube - Bush in classroom on 9/11 with his commentary![/ame]

this is worthy of a thread?

I have bashed Bush as much as anybody alive. Trust me on that.

But looking back on it Bush's response seems to have been absolutely on cue. Considering that his admin was likely complicit in allowing the attack to occur for political reasons.

Cannonfullofpuke,

If an arsehole like you would have acquainted himself of the facts regarding the procedures involved in ferreting out the facts of the situation you wouldn't make your serious character annihilating fucking comments with a qualification "likely" , you contemptible crunt.

George W. Bush

Cover Stories of the People in Charge

President Bush remained seated in a publicly known location for at least eight minutes after being informed that the country was under attack.
George W. Bush had important business to attend to on September 11th: reading a book, The Pet Goat, with second-graders in Emma T. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida, ostensibly to promote his "education program". Before entering the classroom around 9:02 AM he was aware of the crash of Flight 11 into the North Tower. Later he said:
9-11 Research: George W. Bush

ABC news had it on tv at 8:51.

According to your link/source: "Since the only known footage of the North Tower impact was not played on TV until much later, his statement being true would mean that his Secret Service detail had access to video from a secret camera trained on the North Tower at the time of the first impact."

I am no math wizard, but 8:51 is before 9:02 and not much later. Also, as of 9:01am, ABC reported that AP was saying it was an aircraft but nothing about size, type, etc. of the aircraft. How quickly do you think intelligence agencies are at gathering and confirming the facts and disseminating the info through the chain of command?

The only plausible explanation for using the website "9-11 Research" is that you were aware of the comical implications that would ensue.

Last edited:
You all know my position(s) on Georgie Boy, so you can take what I just stated more seriously.

I don't know if you guys have been or even knew about the specials that The History Channel has been playing all weekend, since about Thursday night concerning that day, but I taped them all and just one earlier and am watching another one that's 2 hours now entitlled "9/11 State of Emergency" it features Interviews with Condoleeza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers and Andrew Card discussing Sept. 11, 2001.

Well, about 15 mins ago I just saw some footage I haven't seen before of when and how GW got the news in the school and his guy giving him the news and him telling us exactly what he said and why he said it. He said "We're under attack", he then explained that he wanted to be as clear as possible, as concise as possible, didn't want Bush to have to ask any questions, as they were in front of kids and the press and didn't want to cause any necessary fear. They kept the camera running, so you saw the ENTIRE footage of how it went down.

I have to say...Bush handled it PERFECTLY. They even showed his face up close, you could see his facial concern, ever so slightly, but he was trying to keep his cool, for the kids...you could see all that from his expression. On top of that, shortly after reading and getting up, some AHOLES from the Press started asking him if he heard about the 2nd plane hitting the building in NYC, and Bush replied "We'll talk about that later." Again...perfectly.

I have to say.

That he handled well, dare I say perfectly. The RESPONSE to the attacks on that day, however...not so much.

This is why Executive experience is critically important in selecting someone for POTUS regardless of Party. Clinton had executive skills, Obama doesn't

POTUS should not run around hysterically getting involved in the arrest of a man in Massachusetts or the failings of some stupid American Chopper reject church pastor in FL.

It matters and I'm glad you see that

If you have some evidence of your suggestion, please provide it.

the evidence is everywhere. And all of it is inconclusive. Esp the official conspiracy theory that is endorsed by the government.

Posted by somebody on another forum:

The wounds have to be kept open to keep people fired up for the never ending war on terror and to willingly surrender their rights for "security". Ritual is a good word because it works the same as with religion. It's about evoking certain feelings and responses. To question the 9/11 gospel is blasphemy. Even though my thoughts about 9/11 are different that yours (false flag, controlled demolitions, etc) I still cry when I watch footage from that day. You can see with {redacted}, it motivates her to hate Muslims (because she believes the 19 Arabs conspiracy theory) and to think Americans owe protection to Israel. For partsian Democrats, it nutures the hatred of BushCo. For 9/11 truth types, it strengthens our reslove to never let it rest until the truth is understood.

I don't harbor any hopes of the real perps being hanged. What I hope is that once people grasp who they are, they will be stripped of their power.

PNAC said they wanted a new Pearl Harbor and they got it. The British wanted us in Afghanistan and they got it. Israel wanted Americans to believe that Israel's enemies were our enemies and they got that. The list of who benefitted is a long one.

meanwhile the list of unsettling coincidences is staggering:

The plot was broadcast in advance by a family friend of the president himself who was summarily credited with the attack and no real effort ever made to apprehend him

The agendas served by the attack were laid out in advance as well as a mention in the PNAC mission statement about a new pearl harbor

tower 7 speaks for itself

the buildings fell like controlled demolitions

the airforce stood down and didn't scramble jets in an air defense effort.

It reeks of false flag

It was perfect. Rather than create a panic by running out the door. He finished what he was doing and awaited more information.

It's what most real leaders do.

Bush was frozen while America was under attack and Americans were dying. It was a total failure of what a leader must do.

During that 15 minutes, NO ONE knew the scope of the attack. It was very possible Bush AND that school were also targets. Bush endangered those school children and FAILED this nation.

bushf11_2.jpg

s0n............do you actually embrace being an oddball that much?? Who wakes up one morning and says to themselves, "I want to be the oddest among oddballs!!"

So to this k00k, the better response would have been for George Bush to jump up and throw a couple of kids over his shoulder and shout out, "WERE UNDER ATTACK............RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!! RUN AWAY..........RUN AWAY!!!":lol::lol:

Yup..........that would have been the better choice.........obviously!!!:thup:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/run-away-run-away/a54f6256327947a8043ba54f6256327947a8043b-220668298121?q=monty%20python%20run%20away&FROM=LKVR5&GT1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR1

Last edited:

But looking back on it Bush's response seems to have been absolutely on cue. Considering that his admin was likely complicit in allowing the attack to occur for political reasons.
2 key things here...

01. His Admin
02. Likely

The first, does not implicate Bush himself
The second says you have no proof.

If you have some evidence of your suggestion, please provide it.

I believe Bush took advantage of a situation to advance his war mongering plans and totally botched the war. which should have never been waged in the first place. Lots of other legitimate things to totally bash that bastard to hell with, but his response to the news....was perfect.

I have to admit.

Retrospectively, with the knowledge of what happened and knowing the time lines and so on, it becomes obvious that Bush wanted to cut taxes and would do so regardless of the circumstances and wanted to kick Sddam's pitute and would do so with the least provocation.

He cut taxes arguing first that there was a surplus and we needed to return it to those that had earned it and then that we were in recession and had to stimulate the economy.

Bush never, as far as I can tell, said that Saddam was responsible for 9/11, he did direct the anger of the populace over 9/11 toward the attack on and invasion into Iraq. Saddam tried to assasinate Bush 41 and there needs to be a price paid for something like that.

Bush 43 picked the wrong method.

I still think Bush 43 was at heart a good man, but, like the Big 0 who is also, I think, at heart a good man, was committed to doing certain things that are just plain ill advised and not good for the country.

After Viet Nam, anyone, especially a Viet Nam era person, should know the problems with a war that will lead to attempted nation building. Clinton showed more restraint with similar motivations. The preventative weight of a threat is often more powerful than the weight of the action.

Time for a foil change there buddy?

It was perfect. Rather than create a panic by running out the door. He finished what he was doing and awaited more information.

It's what most real leaders do.

Bush was frozen while America was under attack and Americans were dying. It was a total failure of what a leader must do.

During that 15 minutes, NO ONE knew the scope of the attack. It was very possible Bush AND that school were also targets. Bush endangered those school children and FAILED this nation.

bushf11_2.jpg
So what do you recommend he should have done?

Fly up off the chair in front of the kids and storm off?

Tell the kids..."Sorry, the country's being bombed and I have to attend to it?"

Put a more worried expression on his face?

What would have been your response?

Nah da BOOOOOOOOOSH was RAAAAAAACEEEEEST and HEEEEEEETLER!! Oh and he liked to strangle puppy dogs in his spare time too. Seriously,it's true. :)

RWers...you guys really don't know how to defend any argument...good or bad, this is why your party is such a pile of cowdung.

The questions being asked by those on the Left who say Bush did the wrong things in his initial response are valid...why not TRY to answer t hem instead of getting PMS and emotional about the thing, pout and scream "I'm not gonna answer you stupid!" then yell expetives.

Here, I'll show you how its done.

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back