Bush is stupid....

Obama let congress work untill they stalled and he came in and provided the leadership when it appeared they could find a compromise to move forward.

Without his leadership it would not have happened.

The far left Democrats vowed they would not vote for a bill that did not have a government option. With Obama's leadership they did vote for a bill without a government option.

Geezus you are DEEP in the Sphincter.....the far left was not the problem....they see this guy like you do....the Moderate and Conservative Dems is who this guy was loseing.....and still may....

Do you think the left was happy with troop increases in Afghanistan and health reform without a government option. Heck no. Far from it.
These two policies are extremely popular with independents and moderates and not the left.
You have Obama defined based on fantasies not facts.
Talk abourt someone with there head firmly planted up their posterior. Pull your head out and see what is really going on.

You do not navagate a Healthcare Bill as far as he has without street smarts.
He has brought health care reform closer to a reality than Carter, Regan, Bush, Clinton and Bush.

He did it by working the street and compromising.

The bill is not perfect but it is heading in the right direction.

Who's navigated this bill???? It certainly hasn't been obama. The Senate threw everything against the wall to see what would stick.

gotta agree....but if you suck the guys ass....like some guys in here do....he is responsible for the Sun coming out....Obamas not stupid,just VERY inexperianced,and it shows....the seasoned Congresspeople play this guy like a fiddle........

Tell me the congressman who played him? It was bnot the left. They tried but it did not work.
Nelson played the congress and possibly Obama. But other than that Obama played the congress.
Other presidents have tried and failed.

Obama let congress work untill they stalled and he came in and provided the leadership when it appeared they could find a compromise to move forward.

Without his leadership it would not have happened.

The far left Democrats vowed they would not vote for a bill that did not have a government option. With Obama's leadership they did vote for a bill without a government option.

Geezus you are DEEP in the Sphincter.....the far left was not the problem....they see this guy like you do....the Moderate and Conservative Dems is who this guy was loseing.....and still may....

Do you think the left was happy with troop increases in Afghanistan and health reform without a government option. Heck no. Far from it.
These two policies are extremely popular with independents and moderates and not the left.
You have Obama defined based on fantasies not facts.
Talk abourt someone with there head firmly planted up their posterior. Pull your head out and see what is really going on.

I love it when I point out how absolutely wrong someone is and I shut them down so bad they have nothing to say.

I embarrassed Harry D. by showing how absolutely wrong he and other Obama haters are on this issue.

Forum List

Back