Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president'

yes, only if dead people keep voting

interesting lie that rightwingnuts like repeating. :cuckoo:

No lie...cnn confirmed in race to the white house Nixon vs kennedy

moron, I wasn't even born then. and we're talking 21st century reality, not the voices in your head.

idiot.......
Neither was i......but it's a fact....Democrats are known cheaters...sorry you hate the truth...good news though...itll set you free

Middle school boys

Where is it that you live? I need to call CPS so we can save these poor kids from your hate filled BS...

Does the district know you post such hatred? I bet they would fire your ass if they knew the hatred you spit out...

You're running a clown for president who has no chance of winning

This is a clown
New-Hillary-600-LI.jpg

republicans have lost virtually every social issue

Are you referring to Gay Marriage? Yeah don't want to own that one but you go right ahead with that Social Issue...

when Clinton wins she'll be choosing up to 4 new members to sit on the Supreme Court

So what's next for the Liberal Left, bestiality?

It's the Republican Party that is diminished and fading away ....

I agree. Fuck the GOP!
Trump's sentiment's exactly.
Turn off CNN - shitstain.
You are not listening to the right sources son! Precisely why you're going to get your ass kicked and the entire staff of the current GOP gets axed the day Trump's inaugurated.

Dear Lord - do try to keep up, cumstain

Trump '16... all the fucking way!

It's the Republican Party that is diminished and fading away ....

I agree. Fuck the GOP!
Trump's sentiment's exactly.
Turn off CNN - shitstain.
You are not listening to the right sources son! Precisely why you're going to get your ass kicked and the entire staff of the current GOP gets axed the day Trump's inaugurated.

Dear Lord - do try to keep up, cumstain

Trump '16... all the fucking way!

:lol::lol::lol:

Drumpf .. the democrat .. will get his ass plastered in the election and you stupid motherfuckers will spend the rest of your miserable lives whining about it. :0)

Oh the irony.

Drumpf .. the democrat .. will get his ass plastered in the election and you stupid motherfuckers will spend the rest of your miserable lives whining about it. :0)

Oh the irony.

I don't care if he's a fucking Seig Heiling Nazi, just like Hitler.
He wins. You lose. Miserably.
Having KFC tonight, spear-chuKKKer?
Good - stick a drumstick in your ass and hum Dixie.

Trump 16

yes, only if dead people keep voting
Only if Republicans keep demonstrating how much they HATE minorities.

Only if Republicans keep saying oblivious shit like, "All lives matter."

Only if Republicans demonstrate their total hypocrisy and pay only lip service to conservatism.

Yet president Obama who managed to successfully and continually divide this nation, is who the liberals look to. No surprise there

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

The comment was reported by Politico. Bush's office declined to comment to CNN.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

... and planet Earth throws a party. :0)
I've been saying it for a year

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet

Oh the irony.

Trump 16

:lol: Damn you assholes are stupid. Stupid is a word that can't possibly be overused on a site full of RW girls and boys like you. :0)

KFC .. spear chucker :lol::lol: Wait .. you said that to offend me, right? :lol: Try again bitch. :0)

If you think I'm offended by what some racist moron says on the internet, you're a bigger fool than you look. That doesn't do shit to me .. but it identifies YOU as a racist .. AND, it makes a mockery of all the claims about republicans not being racist .. AND it gives me license to enjoy posting on this board just as I want to .. Thanks stupid motherfucker.

Last edited:

Oh the irony.

Trump 16

:lol: Damn you assholes are stupid. Stupid is a word that can't possibly be overused on a site full of RW girls and boys like you. :0)

KFC .. spear chucker :lol:lol:lol: Wait .. you said that to offend me, right? :lol:lol: Try again bitch. :0)

If you think I'm offended by what some racist moron says on the internet, you're a bigger fool than you look. That doesn't do shit to me .. but it identifies YOU as a racist .. AND, it makes a mockery of all the claims about republicans not being racist .. AND it gives me license to enjoy posting on this board just as I want to .. Thanks stupid motherfucker.
The democrat kkk is looking for you....

Cleveland (CNN)Former President George W. Bush fretted to a group of former aides and advisers in April that he was worried he could be the "last Republican president."

The 43rd president's remark, at a gathering in Dallas of his administration's staffers, reflected a dim view of the party's prospects at a time when the primary contest was realistically down to Donald Trump and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

"I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president," Bush told a clutch of former aides and advisers.

Bush -- as well as his father, former President George H.W. Bush, and his brother, 2016 presidential candidate Jeb Bush -- are skipping this year's Republican National Convention in Cleveland. So are the party's last two presidential nominees, 2012's Mitt Romney and 2008's Arizona Sen. John McCain.

Bob Dole, the 1996 GOP nominee and the only living Republican presidential choice who is attending the convention, has criticized Republicans who are skipping it.
George W. Bush: 'I'm worried that I will be the last Republican president' - CNNPolitics.com

You should know that I've been using that outside of this forum. :0(

In light of the revelation of plagiarism by Mrs. Drumpf . I feel compelled to come clean.

I feel better now :0)

Thank you brother.

Oh the irony.

Trump 16

KFC .. spear chucker :lol:lol:lol: Wait .. you said that to offend me, right? :lol:lol: Try again bitch. :0)

That's all you've got?

Ignorant

Oh the irony.

Trump 16

That's all you've got?

Ignorant
No need to go below your low level...

In light of the revelation of plagiarism by Mrs. Drumpf . I feel compelled to come clean.

Thank you brother.
It's more than just the idiots they select to run

The electoral votes no longer align for Republicans. Bush barely made 270 and everything lined up for him

Changing demographics with Hispanics, minorities and women will ensure Republicans don't see the White House for a generation

Bush is the single biggest reason the conservative and Republican brands are in tatters. Bush is the single biggest reason the impostor Trump was able to take the nomination.

He's a fucking retard asshole who fucked up in every way possible.

And by the way: Bush skipped the 2012 convention, too.

No actually it's the republicans in congress who usually caved in to spend on any program Obama wanted that caused this. If it was President Bush the liberals would be correct in saying the republicans aren't capable of a comeback, and the democrats wouldn't have lost both the house and senate.

Thank you brother.

The electoral votes no longer align for Republicans. Bush barely made 270 and everything lined up for him

Changing demographics with Hispanics, minorities and women will ensure Republicans don't see the White House for a generation
Most Hispanics, minorities and women are rejecting your democrat plantation....

Thank you brother.

Most Hispanics, minorities and women are rejecting your democrat plantation....

Stop doing drugs.

Forum List

Back