Where are

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
The attacks on Trump's wealth?????

I mean usually democrats scream about how rich and guy is......

I don't think anybody cares about those frivolous claims anymore.

Even if Trump makes $20 million per year like Romney and never paid a cent in tax, I don't think anyone would care about that either.

There are simply bigger fish to fry in Trump's case.

With Trump you get some kind of resurrected Adolf Hitler trying to take over The White House.

And God help us all if Trump manages to pull it off.

Even if Trump makes $20 million per year like Romney and never paid a cent in tax, I don't think anyone would care about that either.

With Trump you get some kind of resurrected Adolf Hitler trying to take over The White House.

Actually, I'd say with the choice of voting for Lying Crooked Hillary or Donald J. Trump, God will vote for Trump.

Actually, I'd say with the choice of voting for Lying Crooked Hillary or Donald J. Trump, God will vote for Trump.
actually God would be saying...."Holy Shit!.....i gave you people brains and these are the best 2 among you that you can come up with?......what the hell happened to you people?"....

actually God would be saying...."Holy Shit!.....i gave you people brains and these are the best 2 among you that you can come up with?......what the hell happened to you people?"....

Have you looked outside? Are the clouds gathering? Is it beginning to rain? I saw where someone had built an ark. Maybe God is ticked.

It's because Hillary ain't that poor, and has achieved her wealth via much more questionable ways.

Have you looked outside? Are the clouds gathering? Is it beginning to rain? I saw where someone had built an ark. Maybe God is ticked.
clear blue sky were i am at,not a cloud in sight......hardly rains,wish it would a little once in a while.....maybe he aint as ticked as you think he is....

clear blue sky were i am at,not a cloud in sight......hardly rains,wish it would a little once in a while.....maybe he aint as ticked as you think he is....

You should live here in Pensacola, Florida. We have gotten from one to three rain showers nearly every day this summer. I am mowing two to three times a week.

You should live here in Pensacola, Florida. We have gotten from one to three rain showers nearly every day this summer. I am mowing two to three times a week.
105 were i am at....back yard grass gets brown during summer.....but the Hummingbirds love the feeders....

Forum List

Back