British MPs vote to recognise Palestinian state

Isn't the Jewish state a state based on a single religion?
If the state is based on a religious ideal, it must be a theocracy.

Personally, even if a state is 99% one religion, I believe all religions should be free to open buildings for their own version of the truth.
Israel has a rather nasty record of destroying mosques and keeping Muslims out of these buildings.
In other words, they can hardly complain about anyone else.
How many Mosques has Israel destroyed?

A lot, and it even admits to some.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=139871

In a deliberate attempt to remove Muslims and Islam from the new Jewish state, Israeli terrorists deliberately destroyed mosques as part of their master race program.
Islam Web :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smart (In your own mind) comment, but totally unable to answer.
According to a report published in the weekly supplement of Israeli daily Haaretz on Friday

Jew web

So, you claim that Israel has destroyed many mosques. And you get your info from a site called Islamweb. Might as well call it liarweb since Muslims are the kings of lying and deception :lol:

Did you read the report, it was a personal post on her facebook page, it was not an official announcement like the many made by ISLAMONAZI officials on official duty saying that the Jews should be wiped from the face of the earth .

Still one of your boss Jews, expressing the opinion of an Israeli lawmaker - herself.
Quite what difference where or how she said makes, I have no idea.

And this re;ly shows just how much notice you take of what other people post, she is not one of my boss Jews as I am not a Jew

Nice gesture, but misguided. Milliband and Labour will now be on the receiving end of political payback from the Zionist right in this country, business, media, etc. It'll be a nasty campaign in 2015, especially with the UKIP fascists in the running.

Just FYI, it was of course more than a vote. It was a debate as well.
The seriousness of that debate and the maturity, and the public exposure of the disingenuous nature of Israel in such a vaulted forum will help many to begin the journey to reject Zionism, Zionism's fundamentally racist ideology, and all its works.

Here:

And how will it help the arab muslims gain any land when all it was at the end of the day was a vote to recognise the P.A. as the spokespersons of the Palestinians.

So, you claim that Israel has destroyed many mosques. And you get your info from a site called Islamweb. Might as well call it liarweb since Muslims are the kings of lying and deception :lol:

So Toasty, do you say that Israel didn't destroy lots of Mosques or just that you don't like the source of information. Which incidentally is a Haaretz report.

So Toasty, do you say that Israel didn't destroy lots of Mosques or just that you don't like the source of information. Which incidentally is a Haaretz report.

No, I'm very aware of Israel destroying villages and everything inside of them during the 1948 war. When Indofred made the claim, I was under the impression that he was talking about recently, not 66 years ago.
Maybe there was a Ha aretz report, maybe not. The article did not link the alleged report, it just said "According to a ha aretz report"

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

- Gwynedd Council agrees Israel trade embargo

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza. “Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used. “Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments." - Gwynedd Council agrees Israel trade embargo
Do they get sozzled that often?

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

On it's own it's an empty gesture, but if other councils follow suit...the General Election is not that far away.

Well yes. By that token, every part of resistance to anything is an empty gesture, unless it results in something else.
But I think that is missing

a) Standing to fight even in a situation of certain defeat is not in vain, if it emboldens the human spirit. We are not here to just survive the longest. Surviving is good, but doing what is right is more important.

b) EVERYTHING is interconnected. The battle at Thermopylae may have been a losing battle but allegedly saved Greece. And even if that is false, the tale retold may have made men stand up for losing fights, which were won after their defeat.

The alternative is to never stand up to tyranny or oppression unless the odds are in your favour. And THAT would be no way to improve the world.

The Gwynedd Council does not decide foreign trade policy for Britain.
Gwynedd, population 122,000 (about that of a small American town), is a rural county within Wales, a country of 3 million within the UK. It should also be noted that Wales has 24,000 Muslims and 2000 Jews.
If you or the Palestinians are hanging your hopes on this immeasurably insignificant local decree I'm afraid you both are in for continued disappointment but I suppose you have to find your anti-Israel "victories" wherever you can.
:lmao:

These sort of actions were the precursors to the official and debilitating sanctions against South Africa. A good sign.

He has to, as admitting the truth ruins his argument.

[
Its not hatred that would be behind it but the safety and security of the majority of the people. There is nothing in International law that stops a nation from repatriating foreign nationals who they see as a danger to the nation. The other option is to place them in prison camps until all hostilities have ceased between islam and the west

Stuff all Muslims in prison in case they commit a crime.
Tell me, are you a fucking idiot for a living, or is it just a hobby?

PS - The west started all modern wars against Muslims/Muslim countries.
So fuck you, idiot.

Btw - when Britain "repatriated" Jews, how did they deal with the passport issue?

If they didn't have passports, then your analogy isn't very useful, is it?

63.jpg

That did the trick, no passport required.
Seems these coward chose to kill themselves.

So what would you call the Palestinians that fasten IED's to their person and blow themselves to pieces ?

Daft bastards - any other questions?

Why you will just ignore the comments and carry on as if the Palestinians are lily white.

As I said above

So your point in singling out Israel in this instance is what, that you are a RABID JEW HATING NAZI ANTI SEMITIE

I don't say that - you lied (as usual).
Basically, daft fuckers without a valid argument have to lie to get their point of view across.
I mention Israel's government and IDF as mass murdering bastards because they're mass murdering bastards.

On it's own it's an empty gesture, but if other councils follow suit...the General Election is not that far away.
Well yes. By that token, every part of resistance to anything is an empty gesture, unless it results in something else. But I think that is missing a) Standing to fight even in a situation of certain defeat is not in vain, if it emboldens the human spirit. We are not here to just survive the longest. Surviving is good, but doing what is right is more important. b) EVERYTHING is interconnected. The battle at Thermopylae may have been a losing battle but allegedly saved Greece. And even if that is false, the tale retold may have made men stand up for losing fights, which were won after their defeat. The alternative is to never stand up to tyranny or oppression unless the odds are in your favour. And THAT would be no way to improve the world.
Drivel.

Hardly.

It's an individual township- or county -like polity, in northwest Wales, not the whole frigging country.

The whole damned thing amounts to nothing more than a single mid-sized town... population 120,000 -ish.

Gwynedd - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Trying to pass off this pissant townie-council hiccup as a holistic trade embargo imposed by Britain?

laughing-o.gif

Priceless !!!

It's like saying that the town council of Evansville, Indiana or Midland, Texas, has decided not to do business with Israel, then trying to pass that off as reflective of the policies of the United States at large.

Damned funny stuff, that...
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back