CAMP JIHAD: INSIDE UNRWA SUMMER CAMP SEASON, 2013

Oh no, more Zionist lies and propaganda?

Actually sounds to me like I need to write my representatives and voice my opinion of the US funding of UNWRA.

Everything about what they are teaching is just wrong, but the worst part is when the poor children 'return' to Nazareth, I suppose they will blame the Jews for taking the 'sea' with them when they 'left?' LOL!

Now, this thread deserves some real attention. Why are the Pro-Pals so silent in it?

Oh yeah, it is just another Zionist propaganda film, NOT!

From the mouths of babes:
"The summer camp teaches us that we have to liberate Palestine."
"...weapons will accelerate the right of return."
"There will never be peace between us and Israel."

From their teacher:
"...we were having a barbeque and a wolf appeared. Who is the wolf? The Jews."
"Palestine is an Arab land from the river to the sea!"

The UN is under pressure to investigate UNRWA and that agency's complicity in Hamas crimes as well as the grooming of the next generation of Jihadists.

I commend you, land thief supporter, on the posting of a video which shows young Palestinians students being taught truthful history by their classroom teachers. ~ susan

I commend you, terrorist supporter, for showing us how unbiased and open you are in your opinion.

As far as "truthful", (and we'll not argue about the history) but tell me truthfully Pishy, where is this sea by Nazareth that these teachers are teaching these students that after their victory they will be able to return to?

I commend you, land thief supporter, on the posting of a video which shows young Palestinians students being taught truthful history by their classroom teachers. ~ susan

I commend you, terrorist supporter, for showing us how unbiased and open you are in your opinion.

As far as "truthful", (and we'll not argue about the history) but tell me truthfully Pishy, where is this sea by Nazareth that these teachers are teaching these students that after their victory they will be able to return to?

I believe they were talking about the Mediterranean Sea. You know that sea, don't you . . . it's on a beach of this same sea that the IDF killed four innocent boys who were playing soccer.
4 boys killed as they played on Gaza beach - CNN.com

Do not start your deflection bull pucky again Pishy. This thread is not about the four innocent boys playing by the Hamas missile site, that is a separate issue.

Did you watch the video? The 'teachers' were 'teaching' about all the towns that the children's parents were 'driven' out of. About how before the 'wolf' came, they always were just having fun by the sea.

And then they went down the list. And Nazareth was on the same list as the other cities that are by the Mediterranean. I do have a fairly good grasp on geography. And by a sea Nazareth is not.

Do not start your deflection bull pucky again Pishy. This thread is not about the four innocent boys playing by the Hamas missile site, that is a separate issue.

Did you watch the video? The 'teachers' were 'teaching' about all the towns that the children's parents were 'driven' out of. About how before the 'wolf' came, they always were just having fun by the sea.

And then they went down the list. And Nazareth was on the same list as the other cities that are by the Mediterranean. I do have a fairly good grasp on geography. And by a sea Nazareth is not.

Seriously, what a nitpicker you are . . . the obvious sea in the subject video that the Palestinian teachers were talking about was the Mediterranean Sea. Give it up, land thief supporter, the Palestinians will be at the throat of those whom you worship till our planet ceases to exist unless, of course, they are offered up a fair deal which, in my opinion, is very, very unlikely to happen given Zionism's past behavior concerning these matters. Yes, the Islamic Palestinians are religious nutcases, as are Israel's biggest thieves, who are euphemistically called 'settlers', but indeed, the Palestinians know when they have been cheated by Europeans, who, in my opinion feign Judaism, and will never give up their struggle for justice until they obtain it. ~ Susan
'Fight on righteous Palestinians, the world marvels at your tenacious bravery.'

Seriously, what a nitpicker you are . . . the obvious sea in the subject video that the Palestinian teachers were talking about was the Mediterranean Sea. Give it up, land thief supporter, the Palestinians will be at the throat of those whom you worship till our planet ceases to exist unless, of course, they are offered up a fair deal which, in my opinion, is very, very unlikely to happen given Zionism's past behavior concerning these matters. Yes, the Islamic Palestinians are religious nutcases, as are Israel's biggest thieves, who are euphemistically called 'settlers', but indeed, the Palestinians know when they have been cheated by Europeans, who, in my opinion feign Judaism, and will never give up their struggle for justice until they obtain it. ~ Susan
You are always good for a laugh -- Pishy, the Drama Queen. So many anti-Semites use these Palestinians Arabs as pawns in their fight against the Jews and really do not care for them at all. Right now, Pishy, the world is seeing how brave the Kurds are in defending themselves. Are you cheering these brave people on? They are the ones who deserve a cheering section.

You are always good for a laugh -- Pishy, the Drama Queen. So many anti-Semites use these Palestinians Arabs as pawns in their fight against the Jews and really do not care for them at all. Right now, Pishy, the world is seeing how brave the Kurds are in defending themselves. Are you cheering these brave people on? They are the ones who deserve a cheering section.

Zionist here, poorly attempts to shift the board's attention away from Israel's obvious theft of Palestinian land and Israel's equally obvious injustice to the Palestinian people to matters regarding the Kurds (nice tap dance, you Zionist kid, you). If only Housefly had enough sense to know that this board, the one here that we both are posting on, concerns only matters directly relating to the Israelis and Palestinians he would not look like the fool that he is . . . perhaps one of his brother or sister land thief supporters can link him to a board concerning Kurdish matters, if indeed there is one, to enable him to cheer on these people while I spend my time cheering on the board-related Palestinians. ~ Susan

Zionist here, poorly attempts to shift the board's attention away from Israel's obvious theft of Palestinian land and Israel's equally obvious injustice to the Palestinian people ...
Palistanians should've had some land to cry theft, and should've been a people to call themselves a people, in the first place, of course.

I believe they were talking about the Mediterranean Sea. You know that sea, don't you . . . it's on a beach of this same sea that the IDF killed four innocent boys who were playing soccer.
4 boys killed as they played on Gaza beach - CNN.com

Nay according the Geneva conventions they didn't, the boys were murdered by hamas when they placed the rocket launchers close to the beach. The journalists showed the children climbing all over them, and others showed hamas terrorists assembling the launchers right next to the sea front hotel they were staying in.

It is between two seas in actual fact, the Med to the west and the Sea of Galilee to the east almost equally centred between the two

I was happy to see the kids having such fun, also seems Jews had a right to return, Zionism its called, so the Pals don't? How odd.

When I can hear what they are telling Israeli kids in school or in their synagogues,
then I would comment, but I believe the Zionist thought is that all of what is now labeled as Israel belongs to the Jews, and that is probably what is being taught to the Israeli children.

Zionist here, poorly attempts to shift the board's attention away from . . . .

Terrorist here, clearly attempts to continue to shift the boards attention away from the actual subject of this thread; and that is how these children are being taught falsehoods and war and jihad by a part of the United Nations which is supposed to be committed to peace.

But that is what you folks do with your double speak.

Forum List

Back