British MPs vote to recognise Palestinian state

Don't forget Fred that Zionism betrays Jews on a daily basis, as they hide behind the skirts of Judaism, and are happy that Jews take the blame for Israel's crimes.

Which is like blaming Christianity for the crimes of Republicans.

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.
Extremists are always bad news for the majority.

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

Obviously that's not true. Muslims are the cause of almost all the trouble in the ME. I know it hurts you, but that's the truth. Islam is a cancer that is spreading and needs to be contained.

There was no conflict between the west and Muslims (except a few pirates) until the west interfered in Muslim countries.
All Muslim attacks against western targets have been directly caused by western attacks against Muslims.

Keep defending Muslim terrorism like a good Muslim Freddy.
Muslims attack the West because they have hate in their DNA and they teach their kids to hate.

Israel is about power, land, illusory concepts of raciel/ethnic superiority and asymmetric warfare.

Asymmetric warfare meaning, killing people who have no way to defend themselves.

Like Muslims do on a daily basis, to their own people

You're so funny. Hamas constantly attacks Israel and then when Israel fights back, you whine that they have no way to defend themselves

if i
Plaid Cymru is a centre party and you know it, "ultra left wing" - please :rolleyes:. Still I suppose anyone not voting UKIP is an "ultra-leftie" to you.

The council is neo Marxist and uses the Plaid Cymru tag for the same reason the neo Marxists in Scotland use the SNP tag. This was devised in the late 1970's to infiltrate British politics and form divisions. This they managed to do until they were caught throwing schoolgirls to Pakistani muslim men as sex objects in return for a handful of votes. Even the Green party was infiltrated and went away from its roots.
more christonazi drivel by someone who spells better than toenail

OH! look the ISLAMONAZIS and neo Marxists have a new made up word because they have worn out all the others. When will you chuckleheads learn that we wear the badges of racist, Nazi, fascist etc. with pride because we know that you are running scared of our rise in power.
jawohl mein fuhrer

So you admit to being a NEO NAZI now do you
if it makes you happy mein fuhrer

Ah, Pat Condell again. Got bored after 1:10, the usual uninformed Hasbara from a failed comedian.

In other words the truth that has been kept from you muslims because it would make you think

Define what you mean by 'because'.

You are brainwashed not think just to act blindly
welcome back toenail you old benefits cheat.

Do explain how I am a benefits thief foe the nice people on this board ?[/QUOTE
Ok are you under 65 and do you work?

Ah, Pat Condell again. Got bored after 1:10, the usual uninformed Hasbara from a failed comedian.

In other words the truth that has been kept from you muslims because it would make you think

Define what you mean by 'because'.

You are brainwashed not think just to act blindly
welcome back toenail you old benefits cheat.

Do explain how I am a benefits thief foe the nice people on this board ?
OK are you under 65yrs and do you work? I know you have answered this before but foe the nice people on this board.

Because I'm Jewish you moron.
What the fuck is wring with you?
what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT
You sound like an Internet "Jew" ... only Jewish when you are here.
Why do you keep calling people 'goy'?

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum

He's no more Jewish than you are but then, you don't pretend to be. Freely is trying (and failing) to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He wants to paint Jews as bigoted supremacists as well as really stupid by playing those dual roles here. Like Guno he tries too hard to identify as a Jew to actually be one. To quote Freely:
"wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen." - I P Freely

I know him from another board and he is just as stupid there as he is here. Now he has had his posting stopped on the other board you will have to put up with him on here
Which board is that Mein Furher, provide a link to a post you claim is mine.

why not goy?

Because I'm Jewish you moron.
What the fuck is wring with you?
what the fuck is wring with me? ho ho ho. To quote your pubescent little friend SAYIT
You sound like an Internet "Jew" ... only Jewish when you are here.
Why do you keep calling people 'goy'?

Because he sees it as a racist slur, and hides behind his Jewish background even though he is a neo Marxist scum

He's no more Jewish than you are but then, you don't pretend to be. Freely is trying (and failing) to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He wants to paint Jews as bigoted supremacists as well as really stupid by playing those dual roles here. Like Guno he tries too hard to identify as a Jew to actually be one. To quote Freely:
"wrong goy it is because it defines who I am,ie one of the chosen." - I P Freely
Ver volt dos gegleybt vocin:dance:

The Zionists are the Jew's enemy, exactly as the extremist suiciee bombers are muslims' enemies.
Extremists are always bad news for the majority.

Islam is the enemy of the world. The biggest can er and threat this world has faced.

Actually, Jews have been the direct or indirect cause of most of the trouble in the middle east since the 1970s.

Obviously that's not true. Muslims are the cause of almost all the trouble in the ME. I know it hurts you, but that's the truth. Islam is a cancer that is spreading and needs to be contained.

There was no conflict between the west and Muslims (except a few pirates) until the west interfered in Muslim countries.
All Muslim attacks against western targets have been directly caused by western attacks against Muslims.

Muslims attack the West because they have hate in their DNA and they teach their kids to hate.

I'm supporting a democratic vote in a democratic country, the UK, not defending terrorism.
Others here seem to think democracy is a bad thing, when they don't agree with the votes.

I'm supporting a democratic vote in a democratic country, the UK, not defending terrorism.
Others here seem to think democracy is a bad thing, when they don't agree with the votes.

Fine, but I don't buy the ' Muslims attack the West only because the West attacks them."
It has nothing to do with you supporting a democracy

Fine, but I don't buy the ' Muslims attack the West only because the West attacks them."
It has nothing to do with you supporting a democracy

Name an attack, post 1945, by Muslims against the United states, that wasn't caused by the US's actions.
They were all against US wars, interference, and support for evil states such as Israel.

Forum List

Back