British MPs vote to recognise Palestinian state

Stuff all Muslims in prison in case they commit a crime. Tell me, are you a fucking idiot for a living, or is it just a hobby? PS - The west started all modern wars against Muslims/Muslim countries. So fuck you, idiot.
Drivel.

Israel and the US want the world to believe no one cares abut Palestine. Big style wrong.
Atually, noone cares about palistanians, the latter are just convenient dumbass idiots ready for use.
It seems most of the world sees the truth - just the idiots don't seem to realise they're on a loooooooser.
That's why palistanians don't see their place in it, of course.

Drivel.

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

- Gwynedd Council agrees Israel trade embargo
Hardly....

It's like saying that the town council of Evansville, Indiana or Midland, Texas, has decided not to do business with Israel, then trying to pass that off as reflective of the policies of the United States at large.

Damned funny stuff, that...
tongue_smile.gif

Ah, you need to brush up on your English.
"from Britain" does not mean "BY Britain".

Now, I did think it would cause a moment of confusion, before you reread it, but your written confirmation that your confusion with comprehension did not clear in your head, really does add a touch of comedy.

Thank you Kondor. :)

A trade embargo has been imposed from Britain on all future trade with Israel, due to the disproportionate violence this summer by Israel on Gaza.

“Following the latest attacks by the Israeli State on the territory of Palestinians living in the Gaza Strip, this council calls for the suspension of trading with Israel and condemns the over-reaction and savageness used.

“Furthermore, we confirm and underline this Council’s decision not to invest in Israel or that country’s establishments."

Hardly....

It's like saying that the town council of Evansville, Indiana or Midland, Texas, has decided not to do business with Israel, then trying to pass that off as reflective of the policies of the United States at large.

tongue_smile.gif

Now, I did think it would cause a moment of confusion, before you reread it, but your written confirmation that your confusion with comprehension did not clear in your head, really does add a touch of comedy.

Oh, I caught it the first time.

I'll also wager that most folks did not.

Which is why I took the approach I took, in crafting a counterpoint response.

It's always best if one can goad a distinction between such things from the originator.

It was MUCH more effective, coming from you.
tongue_smile.gif

Much obliged.

Unchallenged, any drive-by (casual) browsing colleague might have been left with the impression that it was nationwide.

Rather than clearly articulating that it was a local-yokel and nearly insignificant event.

But, ultimately, you cleared that right up for us.
wink_smile.gif

You were a little too easy to lead to water this time - you're probably good enough that you don't do it all that often - but you take the 'hit' or 'ding' for such a thing, today.

Always delighted to have someone underestimate the opposition.

And, now that we've had a modest multi-post exchange about the localized nature of this so-called (and probably meaningless) 'trade ban', and 'outed' the thing for what it is...

My work here is done, in this matter.

Better luck next time - I'm sure you've got it in ya - it just wasn't evident in this series.

Cheers.

Last edited:
[
Its not hatred that would be behind it but the safety and security of the majority of the people. There is nothing in International law that stops a nation from repatriating foreign nationals who they see as a danger to the nation. The other option is to place them in prison camps until all hostilities have ceased between islam and the west

Stuff all Muslims in prison in case they commit a crime.
Tell me, are you a fucking idiot for a living, or is it just a hobby?

PS - The west started all modern wars against Muslims/Muslim countries.
So fuck you, idiot.

A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us. We know what they are about.

Hardly....

tongue_smile.gif

Oh, I caught it the first time...
It's always best if one can goad a distinction between such things from the originator.
tongue_smile.gif

Unchallenged, any drive-by (casual) browsing colleague might have been left with the impression that it was nationwide...

Clearly that was the far less than honest intent of the OP.

Israel and the US want the world to believe no one cares abut Palestine. Big style wrong.
Atually, noone cares about palistanians, the latter are just convenient dumbass idiots ready for use.

It seems most of the world sees the truth - just the idiots don't seem to realise they're on a loooooooser.

Ah ... the board's self-described "Extremist Muslim" now thinks he speaks for the world. It's amazing what the small Muslim mind can conjure.
:lmao:

Hardly....

tongue_smile.gif

Oh, I caught it the first time...
tongue_smile.gif

Unchallenged, any drive-by (casual) browsing colleague might have been left with the impression that it was nationwide...

Clearly that was the far less than honest intent of the OP.
Yep... the multi-stage counterpointing sequence paid off in silver dollars on that one.
wink_smile.gif

Hardly....

tongue_smile.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Much obliged.

Unchallenged, any drive-by (casual) browsing colleague might have been left with the impression that it was nationwide.

Rather than clearly articulating that it was a local-yokel and nearly insignificant event.

wink_smile.gif

You were a little too easy to lead to water this time - you're probably good enough that you don't do it all that often - but you take the 'hit' or 'ding' for such a thing, today.

And, now that we've had a modest multi-post exchange about the localized nature of this so-called (and probably meaningless) 'trade ban', and 'outed' the thing for what it is...

Better luck next time - I'm sure you've got it in ya - it just wasn't evident in this series.

Cheers.

Haha! You are trying it on with the "Ah! When I was showing my ignorance I was bluffing!" Gambit.
Nah. It doesn't work. You win nothing that I explain your error to you. And I credit those in this forum - even the Zionists - with a little more sense than you do.

Just came across this. If Zionist JSIL loses support of people like Sir Richard Ottaway, it's a big deal; he's hugely influential in British right-wing politics.

A British Friend of Israel Speaks Out - The New Yorker

Throughout all this, I have stood by Israel through thick and thin, through the good years and the bad. I have sat down with ministers and senior Israeli politicians and urged peaceful negotiations and a proportionate response to prevarication, and I thought that they were listening. But I realize now, in truth, looking back over the past twenty years, that Israel has been slowly drifting away from world public opinion. The annexation of the nine hundred and fifty acres of the West Bank just a few months ago has outraged me more than anything else in my political life, mainly because it makes me look a fool, and that is something that I resent.

With very few "friends" anyway, Zionist JSIL really doesn't want to make enemies of those it's got.

[
Its not hatred that would be behind it but the safety and security of the majority of the people. There is nothing in International law that stops a nation from repatriating foreign nationals who they see as a danger to the nation. The other option is to place them in prison camps until all hostilities have ceased between islam and the west

So fuck you, idiot.

A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us. We know what they are about.

So, now you are threatening murder.

[

So fuck you, idiot.

Woo ... you really are a simple-minded twit.

[

So fuck you, idiot.

Nope, just read what you wrote as follows:

"A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us."

[

So fuck you, idiot.

A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us.
We know what they are about.

And? That sounds like a threat to commit murder?
As already noted: you really are a simple-minded twit.

So fuck you, idiot.

A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us.
We know what they are about.

And? That sounds like a threat to commit murder?
As already noted: you really are a simple-minded twit.

What do the two sentences below mean to you? As a twit, perhaps I am not capable of discerning a subtlety that you may have inserted in the text.

"A good start would be to kill all the "Extremist Muslims" among us. We know what they are about"

Hardly....

tongue_smile.gif

tongue_smile.gif

Much obliged.

wink_smile.gif

Cheers.

Haha! You are trying it on with the "Ah! When I was showing my ignorance I was bluffing!" Gambit.
Nah. It doesn't work. You win nothing that I explain your error to you. And I credit those in this forum - even the Zionists - with a little more sense than you do.
Nice try, dear colleague, but a wee bit too little, too late.

It doesn't matter whether you believe me or not.

I know the truth of it, as do several others here who know something of me and my own modest talents, and who can reach their own conclusions.

What does matter is that you outed the local-yokel nature of the so-called trade-ban, and just what a flea that truly was - correcting the impression left by the OP, for those not paying close attention to the precise verbiage.

Every single person here could call bullshit on me in that regard.

And I still walk away with you outing the nature of the ban.

I am content.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back