Keir Starmer faces discontent as Labour MPs reject union jack election flyers

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im not shocked. Anything I get with a union jack on it goes straight in the bin.It has been used so often as a symbol of far right fascists it has ceased to have any meaning.

The english should have a new flag that doesnt carry the baggage..

Wow....What total pussies the British have turned into.

TRIGGERED.gif

Keir Starmer faces discontent as Labour MPs reject union jack election flyers​

Jesus wept! The Union Jack represents a nation of many post-colonial cultures, it's not a single race.
Anything I get with a union jack on it goes straight in the bin
You are just as free to react to the burden of your own prejudices as anyone else.
It has been used so often as a symbol of far right fascists it has ceased to have any meaning.
So says you. Perhaps you ought to familiarize yourself with the meaning of the crosses. You might then come away with a much better understanding of your misconceptions. I'm guessing you don't know the definition of the word "gay" either.

Jesus wept! The Union Jack represents a nation of many post-colonial cultures, it's not a single race.

You are just as free to react to the burden of your own prejudices as anyone else.

So says you. Perhaps you ought to familiarize yourself with the meaning of the crosses. You might then come away with a much better understanding of your misconceptions. I'm guessing you don't know the definition of the word "gay" either.
I know exactly what it means.Oppression, slavery, theft, murder, racism. I want no part of it. Bin.

Im not shocked. Anything I get with a union jack on it goes straight in the bin.It has been used so often as a symbol of far right fascists it has ceased to have any meaning.

what kind of a flag?

Lol

What a crybaby post.

Your flag should be a white one.

Remove that flag from my sight forthwith! Anything I get representing Y Ddraig Goch goes straight into the rubbish heap. It has been used so often as a symbol of far right fascists, oppression, slavery, theft, murder, racism, and sheep dipping. I want no part of it. it has ceased to have any meaning. The Welsh should have a new flag that doesn’t portray matted buttocks fluff and the stench of wool in a light summer’s rain.

It’s hat colour mittens would you likea 100 times better than anything on offer by the corrupt and failing tories.

What colour mittens would you like?

Yes, the Tories are floundering, badly. Karma to Rishi for throwing Boris under the bus.

But Labour are totally useless, have nothing whatsoever to offer. Starmer keeps changing his mind like a yo-y. And as for Angela Rayner. :08621:

Forum List

Back