Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

The Palestinian official of the West Bank settlements file, Ghassan Daglas, said that a number of settlers had broken the doors and windows of the mosque, written racist anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian graffiti and set the mosque ablaze.

"This attack comes as part of the settlers' continuous violations against Muslim and Christian holy sites in Palestine," the official said.

//Petra//S Kh
14/10/2014 - 01:23:25 PM
Jordan News Agency Petra Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus

Stupid kids. Hope the police get hold of them.

That being said, hope they arrest some of the scumbags who terrorize Jews in Jerusalem railway, too.

Maybe it's the whether change.

Jewish settlers torch Palestinian mosque in Nablus Ramallah, Oct. 14 (Petra) - Jewish settlers on Tuesday set fire to the ground floor of a mosque in the village of Aqraba, south of the West Bank city of Nablus.

The Palestinian official of the West Bank settlements file, Ghassan Daglas, said that a number of settlers had broken the doors and windows of the mosque, written racist anti-Arab and anti-Palestinian graffiti and set the mosque ablaze.

"This attack comes as part of the settlers' continuous violations against Muslim and Christian holy sites in Palestine," the official said.

//Petra//S Kh

If this is true they should be condemned & punished. Surely the Palestinians feel the same about thier kids throwing rocks to kill & injure Israelis.

//Petra//S Kh

Every day under occupation is a little Krystallnacht against the Palestinians.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

That being said, hope they arrest some of the scumbags who terrorize Jews in Jerusalem railway, too.

Of course I agree, and I do hope these zealous Zionists or Jews and the zealous Pals who do these things are caught, arrested and given community service or whatever is the law there for such vandalism. I also want to state the Jews and Pals should be given like sentences.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

Holocaust comparisons are disgusting and completely false.

//Petra//S Kh

If this is true they should be condemned & punished. Surely the Palestinians feel the same about thier kids throwing rocks to kill & injure Israelis.

I would hope so, I believe the Zionist kids do it out of hatred- get out of here Pals , and the Pals do it mainly out of anger first- enough is enough, tired of being lorded over .

Of course I agree, and I do hope these zealous Zionists or Jews and the zealous Pals who do these things are caught, arrested and given community service or whatever is the law there for such vandalism. I also want to state the Jews and Pals should be given like sentences.

Those kind of things are to be expected in that time of year. Hostility towards both communities. so hardly a surprise there. Hopefully the police prove itself useful.

Eh.

//Petra//S Kh

I would hope so, I believe the Zionist kids do it out of hatred- get out of here Pals , and the Pals do it mainly out of anger first- enough is enough, tired of being lorded over .

So the Palestinian crimes should be tolerated?

Should have guessed your "balanced" views are false.

//Petra//S Kh

I didn't say no such thing , did I??
I merely stated they do it for different reason, but I image the anger in some Pals have turned to hatred. I believe all vandalism should be treated the same.

I also think that Israel's judiciary need to be impartial, and I suspect they aren't.

It can't be an easy task to be a lawyer or judge dealing with thugs from both camps, but everyone needs to see that justice is being done. It's such a key element in creating a working society. In fact, one book on African democracy suggested that an impartial judiciary and police force is the first stage on the road to real democracy. Without that, we don't have much to believe in.

//Petra//S Kh

So no corroborative evidence just the word of some Palestinian official, come back when you have something concrete

//Petra//S Kh

And every day under hamas there is another Christian raped, murdered or forced to leave their home in gaza

//Petra//S Kh

The Israeli's have faced 66 years of violence from the Palestinians is it any wonder they are angry and hitting back. At least it is only bricks and mortar not children in a school or youngsters on a bus which is the Palestinians preferred targets.

//Petra//S Kh

I didn't say no such thing , did I??
I merely stated they do it for different reason, but I image the anger in some Pals have turned to hatred. I believe all vandalism should be treated the same.

And no doubt you see the planting of IED's as vandalism do you............. While Israeli defence against the IED's you see as war crimes.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

Alternatively, I might accept your apology for your unjustified accusation.

//Petra//S Kh

You are pure scum.

How so?

Well, that is your opinion, and if you were right I would be wrong. However, you have neither justified your epithet of 'scum' but you offer no support for your opinion of comparisons to Krystallnacht, whatsoever.

Was Krystallnacht was even the Holocaust or just general violence, repression and victimisation of Jews in Nazi Germany? But I can let that go. You need to explain how the violent & brutal destruction of Palestinian property, with scrawlings of hate grafitti by heavily armed and state-encouraged vigilantes cannot be validly be compared to Krystallnacht.

No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

You are pure scum.

How so?

No. You should apologize for your accusation. Krystallnacht was the animalistic beginning of the Holocaust and you know it.

That makes no difference.
The comparison is appropriate.

Forum List

Back