Bring it on.

but he DID have terrorist connections and they even found that via the oil for food scandal he had funneled money to Al Qaeda front groups

He had no more "connection" to terrorists than you would if your next door neighbor turned out to be Al Qaeda.

Saddam hated the fundies... the one purpose he served and what he's sorely needed for now is to keep the fundies at bay... and keep Iran from getting too much power.

We were attacked by 16 Saudi nationals who were funded by Saudi's and trained in Afghanistan and then AQ was shielded by the Taliban.

And we invaded Iraq?

Notice a problem there?

He had no more "connection" to terrorists than you would if your next door neighbor turned out to be Al Qaeda.

Saddam hated the fundies... the one purpose he served and what he's sorely needed for now is to keep the fundies at bay... and keep Iran from getting too much power.

We were attacked by 16 Saudi nationals who were funded by Saudi's and trained in Afghanistan and then AQ was shielded by the Taliban.

And we invaded Iraq?

Notice a problem there?
not a problem because Saddam was also funding other terrorist group if you wish to ignore the actual funding of Al Qaeda

if you would get your head out of your ass and actually read those rteports yourself instead of some asshole reporters word of it, you would see they said NOTHING of the sort
but you are so full up on ABDS you cant see the truth

no dipshit, what I posted is not reported in any MSM outlet..

it is in the reports, one you have never read, trust me it wasn't on fox news.

*yawn* your lies about reading reports that do not exist are getting old. please show me where I am wrong. The reports say clearly what I just posted. It is in fact the MSM that sold you the beliefs you hold today. If you really had access to anything other then Fox you would admit your mistakes. Unfortunate for you, "curveball" continues to hold the intel you believe to be true. I bet you don't understand where I am going? You know why, because you dont have access to anything other then MSM.

no dipshit, what I posted is not reported in any MSM outlet..

it is in the reports, one you have never read, trust me it wasn't on fox news.

*yawn* your lies about reading reports that do not exist are getting old. please show me where I am wrong. The reports say clearly what I just posted. It is in fact the MSM that sold you the beliefs you hold today. If you really had access to anything other then Fox you would admit your mistakes. Unfortunate for you, "curveball" continues to hold the intel you believe to be true. I bet you don't understand where I am going? You know why, because you dont have access to anything other then MSM.
wrong again

i read the reports
you clearly havent

except saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 and no one every belived he did. perhaps we'd have been better served by going after the people who actually attacked us?

Again with the stinking straw man attack. Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11. No one ever claimed he did. But we didnt declare war on our attackers. They were freaking dead when they attacked us. We are going after terror organizations and governments that support them.

This isn't difficult to understand and yet you guys always return to the straw man of Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11 as if it hasnt been addressed again and again.

:lol: :lol:

You are such a liar,, Do you really want me to expose your ass like this?
i'm NOT a liar you fucking moron
you never read the actual reports because if you diod you wouldnt be lying about what they said like the media reported
you only spout the bullshit the media claimed they said
i can tell the difference

you never read the actual reports because if you diod you wouldnt be lying about what they said like the media reported

lol.. ok liar.. Now I see you are nothing but bullshit.. Thanks for clarifying..

If you are not lying, then who prepared the estimate?

yeah, like i'm gonna remember every minute detail without looking it up again
:rolleyes:

did you read the blacked out summary of the NIE? Or did you read the actual NIE? You know the one that lists the sources of intel within the report? The fact you are talking about looking it up kind of already answered the question for me.lol.. Now at least I understand your ignorance.

did you read the blacked out summary of the NIE? Or did you read the actual NIE? You know the one that lists the sources of intel within the report? The fact you are talking about looking it up kind of already answered the question for me.lol.. Now at least I understand your ignorance.
what??? am i supposed to SAVE everything i read on the internet so i can answer your stupidity YEARS later
you are the ignorant one here

what??? am i supposed to SAVE everything i read on the internet so i can answer your stupidity YEARS later
you are the ignorant one here

The full NIE report that lists sources of intel was never available on the "Internets".. :lol:

The one you read was the blacked out version released to the public.. I cannot blame you for your ignorance, you only read 1 chapter of a 10 chapter book and think you know the whole story.. :lol:

The full NIE report that lists sources of intel was never available on the "Internets".. :lol:

The one you read was the blacked out version released to the public.. I cannot blame you for your ignorance, you only read 1 chapter of a 10 chapter book and think you know the whole story.. :lol:
i read what i had access to
and thats all anyone else had as well
so, you are still claiming things that are not true

Yes you read what was available to you, but you are wrong about that is what anyone else had as well.

Some of us was afforded the ability to read the original 90+ page NIE. This was not available on the internet. Luckily my job allowed me the privilege, that is why it is always funny to hear someone like you talk about reading reports, when it is so obvious how clueless you in fact are.

Yes you read what was available to you, but you are wrong about that is what anyone else had as well.

Some of us was afforded the ability to read the original 90+ page NIE. This was not available on the internet. Luckily my job allowed me the privilege, that is why it is always funny to hear someone like you talk about reading reports, when it is so obvious how clueless you in fact are.
so, the one chapter that was released, is 180° from the other 9?
i call BULLSHIT

Btw if you were really interested in the truth, you would look up the testimony of top intelligence officials, their testimony backs what I posted.

Unless of course you have access to some special reports that not even they know about.. :lol: Or you claim they are lying as well. Look up national intelligence officer who participated in the NIE report.

so, the one chapter that was released, is 180° from the other 9?
i call BULLSHIT

so what in that 1 chapter debunked what I posted? I posted the facts, you posted what you heard. Big difference, like I said it is clear you have no clue what you are talking about, stick to your one liners. Because you fail on this topic, I posted how the sources were unreliable, and how the intelligence was wrapped around the policy. You called it bullshit, what in the filtered NIE that you read proves that? I can tell you are lying, stop embarrassing yourself.

Forum List

Back