Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
And there you have it.

Attachments

• $Intelligence and truth.jpg
    $Intelligence and truth.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 66
No, no, no, you're not supposed to see him as anything but evil. He's not a person, he's the devil.
No, no, no, he's not the devil, he was merely one of the devils imps that was setting the stage to make things just right for the real devil to take over.
Then Hillary lost her bid.

No, no, no, you're not supposed to see him as anything but evil. He's not a person, he's the devil.

he is the fucking devil and most people realize that with the exception of some blinded people on this board who think Republicans do no wrong even when a large majority disagrees

he is the fucking devil and most people realize that with the exception of some blinded people on this board who think Republicans do no wrong even when a large majority disagrees

Oh, so it's how many that agree that decide if something is right or wrong/good or bad. Good to know.

Intelligence and Truth

can they exist together on a thread with the idiots above this post (sans moi)?

Aw, you don't have to leave, every board needs its comic relief (keep trying, you're funny sometimes... well, ok, maybe not so much, but keep trying).

I'm perfectly aware of whom the sign references.
Why, do you consider him some sort of genius or something?
Or do you just not understand humor?

If you think one has to understand your humor, then you have no clue what constitutes humor.

George H. W. Bush, was not only intelligent but he is national hero. As a loyal Mass Democrat I struggled in 1980 over where to jump the aisle and campaign for him. Wish today that I had. My instincts were there, and so was my heart, but my loyalty fuk-ed me.

go figure

Forum List

Back