Bring 'Em Home?

You spoke your mind in 2003, dude. Enjoy the bed you made. Go ahead and roll around in the blood of Soldiers like a dog rolling around in the husk of a dead varmint if it makes you feel better about your actions thus far.

I wish EVERYONE would stop trying to grind their political axes with "the blood of our boys."

yea dude... nothing says "accomplished objective" QUITE LIKE crying about trrrorrrrrsts (when we all know you really just mean muslims) in a nation full of muslims. Afghan simmered while your kind preached on and on and on about how Iraq was going to return bountiful peace post-Saddam. Hell, your kind wouldn't even hunt for OBL! Shall I quote Bush on that regard? Like I said, it's fucking pathetic that you people scream and pout giant croc tears NOW rather than 5 fucking years ago when it would have mattered and we could have avoided both fruitless conflicts.

But hey... use the corpses of American military for your political agenda, dude. You sure are a proud American.

Do you truly believe that the people screaming and crying 5 years ago would have made a bit of difference? There were millions of liberals screaming and crying 5 years ago and it fell on deaf ears...and there are millions of conservatives screaming and crying now and it is AGAIN falling on deaf ears.
It is people like you that like to blame people like me for not speaking our minds when you want us to...and when we DO speak our minds when you DONT want us to you call us mobs, domestic terrorists and radicals.

The hypoicrisy is not amusing. It is sad.

yes, in fact. Had the right not been so quick to reflexively attack something after 9/11 we would not be where we are at today. You didn't see millions of liberals calling for war with Afghan or Iraq. I would LOVE to see evidence of such.

You spoke your mind in 2003, dude. Enjoy the bed you made. Go ahead and roll around in the blood of Soldiers like a dog rolling around in the husk of a dead varmint if it makes you feel better about your actions thus far.

:thup:

I never saw a reason to invade Iraq as I do not see a reason to invade Iran.

SO please take your partisan crap and shove it down someone elses throat.

You dont know me...and if you did, I would not wish to know you anyway.

You can leave now.

But hey... use the corpses of American military for your political agenda, dude. You sure are a proud American.

On THIS point I can agree with you fully.
Because THAT is EXACTLY what is going on here and it disgusts me.
We're asking that the administration actually help those on the ground or bring them home. Sitting on his ass while they die is not cool and it has NOTHING to do with partisanship.

yea, so you can crucify Obama if they do AND if they don't. Tell me more about which of us is actually sincere, tramp.

Like I said, it's a testament to your integrity, or lack thereof, that you even try to play pin the tail on Obama with Bush's wars for nothing more than political points.

It is foolish for one to believe such rhetoric. You should be disgusted that the administration believes you are naive enough to believe it.
When the evidence contradicts your point - simply call anyone who believes the evidence "naive" because you - in your infinite wisdom - have access to far more "facts" and "evidence" than the average person. And your lil' favorite website or whatever is so much more dependable than dozens of national publications.......... publications that DON'T pander to fringe elements or political ax grinders.

Last edited:

I wish EVERYONE would stop trying to grind their political axes with "the blood of our boys."

Saying to the CIC to make a decision already is not grinding a political axe. It is saying to the CIC "make a decision already."

Saying it is grinding a ploitical axe is nothing more than "grinding a political axe."

Think about it.

And you do not feel that such was EXACTLY what Pelosi, Reid, Murtha, Kerry and many others did for the 2 years before the last election?
Perhaps we should have ALL expressed outrage for such tactics back then so republican assholes didnt feel it was an acceptable way to campaign...
But instead, those that used such outrageous tactics were rewarded with a super majority in congress.

Sure...that makes sense.

I'm ready to throw every democrat that was pulled by their noses to vote for war under a giant bus. Congressional peer pressure doesn't invalidate which of us were giant warhawks. Like I said, go dig up Rummy and Wolfowitz and spare me your excuses.

It is foolish for one to believe such rhetoric. You should be disgusted that the administration believes you are naive enough to believe it.
When the evidence contradicts your point - simply call anyone who believes the evidence "naive" because you - in your infinite wisdom - have access to far more "facts" and "evidence" than the average person. And your lil' favorite website or whatever is so much more dependable than dozens of national publications.......... publications that DON'T pander to fringe elements or political ax grinders.

Not sure what that little diatribe of yours is...

But my "proof" is the fact that you, me, my mother, your girlfriend, my wife, my uncle, the Tasliban, Jihadists, Israelis, Austrailians, Egyptians, moonies, losers and winners all heard it straight from the horses mouth 2 weeks ago

Yet Obama did not hear of it until last week.

LMAO......you need to think about it.

And you do not feel that such was EXACTLY what Pelosi, Reid, Murtha, Kerry and many others did for the 2 years before the last election?
I've seen it and been disgusted by it many times from those within the Republican Party and from within the Democratic Party - I've called them ALL on it every time I see it. You may want to believe that I'm just some far lefter defending Obama at all costs, but the inconvenient truth is that I'm not.

Really? Well I wonder if there's any evidence in your own posts which might indicate otherwise?

Seeing as you believe he just heard about the request since Gibbs said so despite the fact that the world knew of the request weeks prior
So your position is that Obama is neglegent because he didn't act on scuttlebutt BEFORE receiving the request and before reviewing that request with the top brass? You've just been sucked into a hyper-partisan smear campaign and they used the very laudable sentiment of supporting our troops to suck you in.

HEY! Now go figure... There ya are espousing total nonsense which serves no other potential purpose that that of a Leftist irrationally defending a Muslim Marxist subversive sitting as the US CinC.

ROFL... Because, as 'everyone knows'... such communications have to travel from the ME Desert Military Command, by special courier to the ports; then by ship across vast oceans; which takes WEEKS... then make their way from the port, by special courier to the President... Completely unlike that instantaneous scuttlebutt transported by the telegraph.

MAN! Now who could've seen THAT comin'?

The Washington Post happens to be one of my 'lil' favorite websites' and BHO has done NOTHING with respect to making a decision about whether to help the troops or not when they ask for it for over six weeks. Thus, for over six weeks, BHO has not helped the troops.

ROFLMNAO... absolutely FALSE.
US and NATO forces are there to secure Afghanistan from those who violently challenge the freely elected Afghan government.

Such progressed along well until roughly January of 2009... when the Muslim lead regime changed the Rules of Engagement, started Mirandizing PRISONERS of WAR and started OPENLY and OVERTLY undermining the US GWOT at every level... even FORBIDDING THE USE OF THE WORDS "TERRORIST, TERRORISM AND US WAR ON TERRORISM"

yea dude... nothing says "accomplished objective" QUITE LIKE crying about trrrorrrrrsts (when we all know you really just mean muslims) in a nation full of muslims. Afghan simmered while your kind preached on and on and on about how Iraq was going to return bountiful peace post-Saddam. Hell, your kind wouldn't even hunt for OBL! Shall I quote Bush on that regard? Like I said, it's fucking pathetic that you people scream and pout giant croc tears NOW rather than 5 fucking years ago when it would have mattered and we could have avoided both fruitless conflicts.

ROFL... Hey look kids... it's a leftist trying to project that for Americans, 'terrorist' is synonymous with "muslim'...

Let's do the math... Not all Muslims are Islamic terrorists... but all Islamic terrorists are Muslim...

The Taliban are not Al Qaeda, but they are sympathetic to Al Qaeda.. and that's well within the working definition of an Islamic terrorist.

So what can we make of the in-house advocate of Adult/child sex, bringing this argument?

I mean, what could such an argument seek to accomplish? What would be the purpose of belittling the use of the word 'terrorist'?

Could it be a function of truth? Could this person be trying to espouse the truth that 'terrorism' doesn't exist, thus the use of the word which describes those who engage in such: 'terrorist' doesn't apply?

No... that can't be right because we know that terrorism is a very real, tangible weapon; and therefore terrorists are all too real; so such an effort would be a lie... a deception.

And that is what this idiot is about...

Understand that this is the SAME person who declared on one breath that 'homosexuality is wholly distinct from pedophilia' and in the next provided evidence which professed the pedophilic nature of homosexuality in those cultures which had normalized such.

Here she comes to lament the recognition of our Muslim enemy as an enemy... she's a liar... a deceiver; and she serves no other purpose than deception... setting aside the comedic value of her chronic hysteria, of course.

How does it feel to know that your own posts accentuates all the reasons why your forum input is easy to lampoon?

And, every time you bring up the gay issue I end up stomping a mudhole in your ass, dude. Just so you know, i've got my publius-sized boots on right now.

The more you thrash about like a fit-throwing child the more obvious it is what kind of a cognitive failure you are. Enjoy, you fucking American Caricature.

No it isn't. It's about time the O realized that ignoring the urgency of Afghanistan is costing American lives.

He's totally incompetent.

I bet it takes a brain surgeon to guess how you voted in 04.

:lol:

No it isn't. It's about time the O realized that ignoring the urgency of Afghanistan is costing American lives.

When one has nothing to respond with in a debate, they tend to question the credibility of their adversary.

Hmmmm.........

Do you truly believe that the people screaming and crying 5 years ago would have made a bit of difference? There were millions of liberals screaming and crying 5 years ago and it fell on deaf ears...and there are millions of conservatives screaming and crying now and it is AGAIN falling on deaf ears.
It is people like you that like to blame people like me for not speaking our minds when you want us to...and when we DO speak our minds when you DONT want us to you call us mobs, domestic terrorists and radicals.

The hypoicrisy is not amusing. It is sad.

yes, in fact. Had the right not been so quick to reflexively attack something after 9/11 we would not be where we are at today. You didn't see millions of liberals calling for war with Afghan or Iraq. I would LOVE to see evidence of such.

:thup:

I never saw a reason to invade Iraq as I do not see a reason to invade Iran.

SO please take your partisan crap and shove it down someone elses throat.

You dont know me...and if you did, I would not wish to know you anyway.

You can leave now.

I guess thats easy to claim 5 years later, eh? hey, noober, go find the block user button or ring your fucking nursing home staff. Your kind may really, REALLY want to whitewash your post-9/11 knee jerk but it's just a layer of paint.

I never insinuated that Obama "hadn't heard of it."
Your trying to re-write my position into that claim is not honest. I remember you from the old MSM boards and have seen your posts here as well. I can't recall your ever stooping to misrepresenting another's posts this way.
I'm hoping this is just a freak occurance.

I never insinuated that Obama "hadn't heard of it."
Your trying to re-write my position into that claim is not honest. I remember you from the old MSM boards and have seen your posts here as well. I can't recall your ever stooping to misrepresenting another's posts this way.
I'm hoping this is just a freak occurance.

I am new to this board....booted from Hannity. Never been here until paperview suggested I join a couple of months ago.

I did not intentionally misrepresenbt your position....I took your response of "he heard of it a week agoi and responded quickly" (paraphrased) as your believing he did not hear of it until last week.

So what did you mean then?

When one has nothing to respond with in a debate, they tend to question the credibility of their adversary.

Hmmmm.........

feeling a little insecure about your 04 vote too? It's not a coincidence that you people are barking the loudest NOW after having been the ones to enable this shit 5 fucking years ago. Yes, given how you people clusterfucked the US into the mid east I'd say that questioning your credibility is a giant fucking leap forward since IM THE DECIDER stopped even looking for OBL.

If you believe that increasing our troop involvement by about 58% after having already increased trooop levels by more than 100% over the past nine month is something that is done on a rumor - well .... I'll disagree.

I think many maybe confusing the request that was previously submitted to NATO and the DoD, but I can't be certain.

at any rate - the guys in Afghanistan have gotten a lot more support under this administration than the previous one - thank God. Is it enough? Would I like to see more (or a withdrawal) yeah. I think if you're gonna put folks in harms way you give them every advantage you possibly can.

But many of you here are just getting sucked into political theatre - don't blame me for stating the obvious.

I did not intentionally misrepresenbt your position....I took your response of "he heard of it a week agoi and responded quickly" (paraphrased)

Maybe it was not intentional - but you did it - because I never said "he heard of it a week ago" or anything that remotely resembles that.

And yet you've repeatedly chided me for "believing that."

It's dishonest.

(btw - getting booted from a hannity board is a badge of honor imho)

Be careful you don't fall into the pit of idiocy when you make that giant leap of assumption. I bet you're not a brain surgeon.... most of them learn about the patient before cutting.

ROFL... Hey look kids... it's a leftist trying to project that for Americans, 'terrorist' is synonymous with "muslim'...

Let's do the math... Not all Muslims are Islamic terrorists... but all Islamic terrorists are Muslim...

The Taliban are not Al Qaeda, but they are sympathetic to Al Qaeda.. and that's well within the working definition of an Islamic terrorist.

So what can we make of the in-house advocate of Adult/child sex, bringing this argument?

I mean, what could such an argument seek to accomplish? What would be the purpose of belittling the use of the word 'terrorist'?

Could it be a function of truth? Could this person be trying to espouse the truth that 'terrorism' doesn't exist, thus the use of the word which describes those who engage in such: 'terrorist' doesn't apply?

No... that can't be right because we know that terrorism is a very real, tangible weapon; and therefore terrorists are all too real; so such an effort would be a lie... a deception.

And that is what this idiot is about...

Understand that this is the SAME person who declared on one breath that 'homosexuality is wholly distinct from pedophilia' and in the next provided evidence which professed the pedophilic nature of homosexuality in those cultures which had normalized such.

Here she comes to lament the recognition of our Muslim enemy as an enemy... she's a liar... a deceiver; and she serves no other purpose than deception... setting aside the comedic value of her chronic hysteria, of course.

How does it feel to know that your own posts accentuates all the reasons why your forum input is easy to lampoon?

Now kids... does anyone else ge the impression from that, that there's some lampooning about to be served up?

I mean she sure SEEMS to be trying to give that impression... and boy I can't WAIT! It's so seldom that I get much lampooning; it should be a noce change of pace.

And, every time you bring up the gay issue I end up stomping a mudhole in your ass, dude. Just so you know, i've got my publius-sized boots on right now.

Yet all that comes along is this delusional irrelevance...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LAMPOONING WE WERE PROMISED?

But hey... this is what I get for trusting a DECEIVER...

The more you thrash about like a fit-throwing child the more obvious it is what kind of a cognitive failure you are. Enjoy, you fucking American Caricature.

So when you used the word 'lampooing' you were actually looking for the phrase 'flaccid fallacious flatulent failure'... but such is typical of the intellectually impotent.

Forum List

Back