Bring 'Em Home?

No it isn't. It's about time the O realized that ignoring the urgency of Afghanistan is costing American lives.

He's totally incompetent.

I bet it takes a brain surgeon to guess how you voted in 04.

:lol:

Be careful you don't fall into the pit of idiocy when you make that giant leap of assumption. I bet you're not a brain surgeon.... most of them learn about the patient before cutting.
And with all of your eight posts, that's all Shogun needs. Nothing reactionary about him/her. ;)

I did not intentionally misrepresenbt your position....I took your response of "he heard of it a week agoi and responded quickly" (paraphrased)

Maybe it was not intentional - but you did it - because I never said "he heard of it a week ago" or anything that remotely resembles that.

And yet you've repeatedly chided me for "believing that."

It's dishonest.

(btw - getting booted from a hannity board is a badge of honor imho)

The I mistook what you siad and I apologize.

Then I must ask...why has the CIC taken so long to make a decision? It takes tiome to enact a decision......and yes, it should take some time to make a decision....but 6 weeks to decide on an urgent situation?

Sorry...it is inappropriate to take such time...and it was a sign of immaturity to have your press secretary blame it on "not knwoing of it until last week"

No it isn't. It's about time the O realized that ignoring the urgency of Afghanistan is costing American lives.

He's totally incompetent.

Be careful you don't fall into the pit of idiocy when you make that giant leap of assumption. I bet you're not a brain surgeon.... most of them learn about the patient before cutting.

I've seen your posts. Did you think you are some kind of misunderstood phantom of the messageboard or something? Again, you people crack me up. Your response here is about as deep as all those "libertarians" that were created the day after the 08 election.

ROFL... Hey look kids... it's a leftist trying to project that for Americans, 'terrorist' is synonymous with "muslim'...

Let's do the math... Not all Muslims are Islamic terrorists... but all Islamic terrorists are Muslim...

The Taliban are not Al Qaeda, but they are sympathetic to Al Qaeda.. and that's well within the working definition of an Islamic terrorist.

So what can we make of the in-house advocate of Adult/child sex, bringing this argument?

I mean, what could such an argument seek to accomplish? What would be the purpose of belittling the use of the word 'terrorist'?

Could it be a function of truth? Could this person be trying to espouse the truth that 'terrorism' doesn't exist, thus the use of the word which describes those who engage in such: 'terrorist' doesn't apply?

No... that can't be right because we know that terrorism is a very real, tangible weapon; and therefore terrorists are all too real; so such an effort would be a lie... a deception.

And that is what this idiot is about...

Understand that this is the SAME person who declared on one breath that 'homosexuality is wholly distinct from pedophilia' and in the next provided evidence which professed the pedophilic nature of homosexuality in those cultures which had normalized such.

Here she comes to lament the recognition of our Muslim enemy as an enemy... she's a liar... a deceiver; and she serves no other purpose than deception... setting aside the comedic value of her chronic hysteria, of course.

How does it feel to know that your own posts accentuates all the reasons why your forum input is easy to lampoon?

Now kids... does anyone else ge the impression from that, that there's some lampooning about to be served up?

I mean she sure SEEMS to be trying to give that impression... and boy I can't WAIT! It's so seldom that I get much lampooning; it should be a noce change of pace.

And, every time you bring up the gay issue I end up stomping a mudhole in your ass, dude. Just so you know, i've got my publius-sized boots on right now.

Yet all that comes along is this delusional irrelevance...

WHERE THE HELL IS THE LAMPOONING WE WERE PROMISED?

But hey... this is what I get for trusting a DECEIVER...

The more you thrash about like a fit-throwing child the more obvious it is what kind of a cognitive failure you are. Enjoy, you fucking American Caricature.

So when you used the word 'lampooing' you were actually looking for the phrase 'flaccid fallacious flatulent failure'... but such is typical of the intellectually impotent.

I guess I could go dig up the last time you brought up the gay topic and I summarily kicked you back under the porch but.. really.. is there ANYONE that posts as USMESSAGEBOARD that is not familiar with your farcical punchline forum input? nahh... not so much.

Like I asked, how does that make you feel?

And with all of your eight posts, that's all Shogun needs. Nothing reactionary about him/her. ;)

indeed, when each of those posts point west it probably means they really meant east.

:cuckoo:

:rofl:

the muuuusicc of the niiiiiighttt...

I've seen your posts. Did you think you are some kind of misunderstood phantom of the messageboard or something? Again, you people crack me up. Your response here is about as deep as all those "libertarians" that were created the day after the 08 election.

When you finish digging the pit, let me know. I'll help fill it in once you're in it.

When you finish digging the pit, let me know. I'll help fill it in once you're in it.

oh? with quotes like this?

Wait till Mark Lloyd, Obama's "Diversity Czar" at the FCC starts doing likewise here. Don't believe me? Do some research and find out who Mr Lloyd is and what country's media he most admires..... yep, Venezeula.

What fun. The latte liberals will love it - it is the only way they can silence the powerhouse of the right wing dominence of the airwaves.

:rofl:

:thup:

Before Shogun shits all over another thread, the topic actually is the low morale of the troops and bringing them home or not.

Funny, all thats been posted thus far is a laughable attempt to drop the failure of the Afghan war at the feet of Obama. Time to move the talking points another yard already, eh tramp?

Before Shogun shits all over another thread, the topic actually is the low morale of the troops and bringing them home or not.
if their morale is truly low, they are a danger to themselves and their fellow soldiers.

We either need to boost their morale with obvious support, or bring them home.

Funny, all thats been posted thus far is a laughable attempt to drop the failure of the Afghan war at the feet of Obama. Time to move the talking points another yard already, eh tramp?

Obama is not to blame....but his failure to act quickly may prove to be detrimental.

So no...I do not blame Obama for the state of the war....But I will blame him if he refuses to act quickly...and so far he is dragging his feet.

We need some cool anti-war songs.

O-B-A-M-A How many Pok-ee-stanees did you kill today?

Obama is not to blame....but his failure to act quickly may prove to be detrimental.

So no...I do not blame Obama for the state of the war....But I will blame him if he refuses to act quickly...and so far he is dragging his feet.
Amazing how the apologists take this obvious fact as an affront to the adored one. It's BHO's inaction that is the problem.

if their morale is truly low, they are a danger to themselves and their fellow soldiers.

Without a concise objective the only option is to bring them home. "fighting a war on trrrorrrism" is about as fruitful as that ole vietnam joke about halting the influence of communism. Ironically, America now sucks at the economic teet of Chinese Commies. go figure.

"obvious support" is just lip service. We could send the full order of soldiers now and we'd still be in this same situation next summer.

Amazing how the apologists take this obvious fact as an affront to the adored one. It's BHO's inaction that is the problem.

No it's not. It's the original failure to actually define success above bullshit election year mantras which are keeping or mission in Afghan looking like a spinning compass. Praytell, lets hear YOUR solution without relying upon silly little blame Obama talking points. Let's see if YOU have anything to offer besides greek chorus reactions now that the republican president's coast is clear.

Very tough article regarding the drop in American troop morale during the last nine months.

I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on - every American has to feel for these soldiers. Keep them in your prayers please...

___

American soldiers serving in Afghanistan are depressed and deeply disillusioned, according to the chaplains of two US battalions that have spent nine months on the front line in the war against the Taleban.

Many feel that they are risking their lives — and that colleagues have died — for a futile mission and an Afghan population that does nothing to help them, the chaplains told The Times in their makeshift chapel on this fortress-like base in a dusty, brown valley southwest of Kabul.

“The many soldiers who come to see us have a sense of futility and anger about being here. They are really in a state of depression and despair and just want to get back to their families,” said Captain Jeff Masengale, of the 10th Mountain Division’s 2-87 Infantry Battalion.

“They feel they are risking their lives for progress that’s hard to discern,” said Captain Sam Rico, of the Division’s 4-25 Field Artillery Battalion. “They are tired, strained, confused and just want to get through.” The chaplains said that they were speaking out because the men could not.

American troops in Afghanistan losing heart, say army chaplains - Times Online

Kind of like the drop in morale we had when I was enlisted, after Clinton was elected and started with his policies and poor treatment of the military

Yes, I do remember that.

Fortunately, the military conflicts we had during that era were much smaller in size.

And I still maintain that this president is not downright evil - he isn't just playing our soldiers as expendable political pawns is he?

Is he?
Size doesn't matter. The idiocy of political control over warfare and the stifling of our military's ability to win by the enforcement of ridiculous rules of engagement have made all of the conflicts since WWII more costly in lives, permanent disabilities and materials than they should have been.

Having a polished community organizer as CIC is suicidal, to say the least.

No decision yet.
And since he just got the request - what makes you think he hasn't acted fast enough?
:confused: Let's see, war is an acute situation; it's been over six weeks with NOTHING done for them.....

Hmmm.

Over six weeks to make a decision to help those on the ground or not????? It's war. I know that pussyfooting around is OK in politics, but there is no place for it in war.
But he was busy trying to get the Olympics to his home turf so the he and the locals could fleece a large eclectic group of visitors from all lands around the world as the come to view the Obama icons and learn to chant his name in unison.

Without a concise objective the only option is to bring them home. "fighting a war on trrrorrrism" is about as fruitful as that ole vietnam joke about halting the influence of communism. Ironically, America now sucks at the economic teet of Chinese Commies. go figure.

"obvious support" is just lip service. We could send the full order of soldiers now and we'd still be in this same situation next summer.

Are you a competent military strategist? If you are, then I would support your summation.

I know that the field generals and the 4 starers are trained military strategists and they believe otherwise.

So who should I believe.....hmmmmm

From my limited understanding of the remaining objectives - I'd say bring 'em home. It's possible that someone could convince that there are some very legitimate objectives remaining that we we can achieve, then I reserve the right to change my mind.

But the "inaction" of the POTUS is certainly not a problem. There has been no "dragging of feet" just repeated increases of support. More than 100% increase in nine months and suddenly - if he doesn't act on scuttlebutt rather than waiting for the formal request and the review - he's "dragging his feet"?????
Sorry gotta call bullshit on that.

Last edited:

No it's not. It's the original failure to actually define success above bullshit election year mantras which are keeping or mission in Afghan looking like a spinning compass. Praytell, lets hear YOUR solution without relying upon silly little blame Obama talking points. Let's see if YOU have anything to offer besides greek chorus reactions now that the republican president's coast is clear.

I regurgitate wht those that are experts in their field say. I do not claim to know better.

The generals on the ground, wuith all of the intel, have my faith.

Obama has probably never played stratego....

I put my money on the generals over you AND me.

Forum List

Back