American Citizen With 3 Young Kids Says US Embassy Left Them Trapped in Besieged Gaza Strip: ‘We’re All Feeling Abandoned’

Not according to our American soldiers on the USS liberty. They said it was a deliberate attack.

Are you Jewish?

You know, many Jewish people in Israel want a one state solution. So the Israelis and Palestinians can live together in peace serve the same military… Work together. This is the vision of the three religions of Abraham. Love and glory for all.

Sixties Fan

And you rock, my friend there is without a doubt, a moral equivalence here. There have been monsters on both sides. If you guys want announce the actions of that Jewish terrorist above, I have nothing to say to you anymore. The mountain. I’d like to see it go ahead and announce it because I Denounce the Hamas militants whoever killed innocent civilians.

It is a very important thing denounce that Jewish terrorist. Or your both going on ignore. no if Ands or butts about it man no what about ism he is a clear example of a monster.
Um the United Stats investigated the USS liberty incident and ruled it an accident. Are we lying?

Im not Jewish, but I have many Jewish friends that I worked with and went to school with.

On September 11 I worked across the street from the twin towers. Since that incident I’ve been learning about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, and I believe I’m the good guy side.

Um the United Stats investigated the USS liberty incident and ruled it an accident. Are we lying?

Im not Jewish, but I have many Jewish friends that I worked with and went to school with.

On September 11 I worked across the street from the twin towers. Since that incident I’ve been learning about the Israeli Palestinian conflict, and I believe I’m the good guy side.
Denounce Goldstein or putting you are ignore

Same with Sixties Fan

May God be with this young woman. This lovely American citizen has been trapped in Gaza since August with her three kids.

View attachment 841809

This thing has gone both ways. Israeli militants has killed American citizens. Not only the USS liberty. But last year an American journalist was killed by Israeli forces

And we all know that Hamas militants have killed American citizens recently.

This war is not good versus bad. There’s good guys and bad guys on both sides.
You failed to mention she's a Pally in the OP.

I'm calling "bait and switch" bullshit on this!

You failed to mention she's a Pally in the OP.

I'm calling "bait and switch" bullshit on this!
American Palestinian and she just looks like a wonderful, beautiful woman. There’s israeli Americans there’s Palestinian Americans. So on and so forth.

I’m proud of my views, brother, you know we both support Donald Trump.

As a follower of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, I look at some of these Jewish and Muslim criminals in the holy land. They are a disgrace.

But most Jews and Muslims are good people. As Christians we have to recognize the common sense.

The American media is largely on Israel side. They need to be more nonbiased. I get some credit to MSNBC. And CNN did interview this American citizen recently in gaza, so that’s a breath of fresh air.

But other than that almost all of their coverage is showing the israeli side.

Israel is not in a fight for its existence that is total propaganda. They are nuclear armed. They are facing one of the weakest militant forces in the world Hamas. A force with no air force, no tanks no navy it’s a joke.

The United States is 100% wrong to send Israel money and weapons that they simply do not need it to waste. America should be trying to play the role of peacemaker.

There can be no peace as long as groups like Hamas are in control . Hamas is an Iranian back threat to the survival of Israel.

May God be with this young woman. This lovely American citizen has been trapped in Gaza since August with her three kids.

View attachment 841809

This thing has gone both ways. Israeli militants has killed American citizens. Not only the USS liberty. But last year an American journalist was killed by Israeli forces

Go to Egypt. Now.

You’re about to go on the ignore this for constant personal attacks and making things up about people.

Your view points are utterly insane. You’re like a Jewish fanatic. It is brutal. You’re the Jewish version of the Hamas People.

You once said that all Muslims are commanded to fight for lands that were once in the hands of Muslims. Why is there not a worldwide effort by Muslims to take over Spain. You are a fanatic, man get a hold of yourself.
regarding your question "Why is there not a worldwide effort by Muslims to take over Spain". ? IMO---you have OUTED yourself as a typical islamo-nazi propaganda parrot.
For those who do not know----islamo-nazi propaganda works on MEMES just as their murder sprees depend on libels. One of the memes with which I am very familiar is "if muslims want it----why is it not so" The premise is that since there are so many
muslims and it is obvious that "allah" is with them why are not
all who oppose them dead? WHY? because they are so INFINITELY MAGNANIMOUS !!!!! ---were they not so
MAGNANIMOUS----all the jews, christians, hindus and zoroastrians would, OBVIOUSLY, BE DEAD. If muslims had
a notion that SPAIN IS MUSLIM LAND----they and allah
would have TAKEN it long ago---PROVING that the "SPAIN
IS MUSLIM LAND" notion does not exist. The notion does
exist ----if muslims COULD DO IN BARCELONA WHAT THEY
DID IN ISRAEL---THEY WOULD. If they could do in New York
City......oh well---they did. And then tried to build a mosque
on TOP OF THE LAND THEY DEFILED-----another AL AQSA

View attachment 841809

It is not the US Embassy's job to protect you when your dumbass visits or moves to a place where you are at high risk of being trapped in conflict.

Forum List

Back