American Citizen With 3 Young Kids Says US Embassy Left Them Trapped in Besieged Gaza Strip: ‘We’re All Feeling Abandoned’

The American media is largely on Israel side. They need to be more nonbiased. I get some credit to MSNBC. And CNN did interview this American citizen recently in gaza, so that’s a breath of fresh air.

But other than that almost all of their coverage is showing the israeli side.

Israel is not in a fight for its existence that is total propaganda. They are nuclear armed. They are facing one of the weakest militant forces in the world Hamas. A force with no air force, no tanks no navy it’s a joke.

The United States is 100% wrong to send Israel money and weapons that they simply do not need it to waste. America should be trying to play the role of peacemaker.

That is crap CBS mornings showed nothing but hamas propaganda of hurt children while hamas hides undergound

False Roosevelt is at it again.

He is so anti Israel and anti Jews he simply cannot help himself but bring all the false accusations against Israel back to surface.

This mother has had plenty of time to return to the US after giving birth. I am sure the US, if not Israel, will help her get out at some point.

Right now, Israel is busy doing other things.

And and all 267 K of good people in Gaza have already gotten as far away from the Barbarian Hamas as they can, because they want nothing to do with them.

And how amazing that their brothers in Egypt will not lift a hand to help them, especially when Gaza belonged to Egypt for 19 years and the Egyptians did not do anything for them either at that time.

Amazing how Muslims do not give a darn about other Muslims.

Denounce Goldstein or putting you are ignore

Same with Sixties Fan
Now that's a real scare tactic there. Yes sir.

rofl.gif

I have ZERO sympathy for her or ANY OTHER American who runs into problems while they are OUTSIDE the United States.

STAY HOME WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!
Dementia is a progressive disease. It's sad to watch.

May God be with this young woman. This lovely American citizen has been trapped in Gaza since August with her three kids.

View attachment 841809

This thing has gone both ways. Israeli militants has killed American citizens. Not only the USS liberty. But last year an American journalist was killed by Israeli forces

And we all know that Hamas militants have killed American citizens recently.

This war is not good versus bad. There’s good guys and bad guys on both sides.
^^^ Jew Hater ^^^

I said Islam. Not all Muslims. Many Muslims are Zionists and live in Israel and love it.

By all means, put me on ignore. You do nothing but attack Israel and try to make people believe that too many people in Gaza are not on the side of Hamas.

Where are the street protests against Hamas in Gaza. How about anywhere in the world by other Muslims?

Run, Franklyn, run.

May God be with this young woman. This lovely American citizen has been trapped in Gaza since August with her three kids.

The State Department has been in contact with about 400 Americans who have expressed a desire to leave, department spokesperson Matthew Miller said Wednesday. With their family members, the total number is around 1,000, Miller said.

Haneen Okal, a 31-year-old mother of three, is on the list of American passport holders approved to leave Gaza.

"We can't describe our feelings of getting evacuated," she told NPR as she waited at the Rafah border crossing on Thursday. "But we're still sad because what's happening in Gaza. The war is still there."

That was as of yesterday. So, it is looking good for her.

NPR source

View attachment 841809

This thing has gone both ways. Israeli militants has killed American citizens. Not only the USS liberty. But last year an American journalist was killed by Israeli forces

Does the US government have an obligation to protect Americans in foreign countries?

I don't think so. You travel to a country that's subject to conflict of your own free will and you have to accept the consequences.

View attachment 841809

Was she employed by the US embassy?

Does the US government have an obligation to protect Americans in foreign countries?

I don't think so. You travel to a country that's subject to conflict of your own free will and you have to accept the consequences.

Most Americans don't know that.

So just how did U.S. citizen Haneen Okal communicate all this w/out power or internet to TheMessengernews???

~S~

I can’t afford to miss work visit my own relatives here. With all the Obiden chaos and uncertainty….the best you can do is give them money and keep building savings.

how did she get out of work? The old man paid the travel over? not our issue. File this one with the Brittney Grinder Hash pipe debacle in Russia. If Black? Obiden may be interested.

Forum List

Back