Brigadier General Tata Agrees With President Trump

Gen. Tata: 'Communist John Brennan' Never Should Have Had a Security Clearance

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

Anthony J. Tata - Wikipedia

Brigadier General - one star. A one star general whose was once a State Sectretary of Transportation, says the the retired Director of CIA is a “clear and present danger” to the country that the Director served faithfully for all of his adult life.

The General isn’t neither qualified nor capable of making such an assessment. What a douche!
Not an impressive resume

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

Brigadier General - one star. A one star general whose was once a State Sectretary of Transportation, says the the retired Director of CIA is a “clear and present danger” to the country that the Director served faithfully for all of his adult life.

The General isn’t neither qualified nor capable of making such an assessment. What a douche!
Yes! Yes you are a douche!

He no longer works for the Gov't..............and he has NO NEED TO KNOW..........deal with it.
That only applies to access
Your Security Clearance remains valid for ten years

I no longer work for the Government and I still have a clearance
Do you work for CNN and go to classified meetings now.........

Did you leak data to politicians like Reed during an investigation and during an election........LOL

Wah...

He never compromised his clearance
Criticizing a despot is not grounds for losing your clearance
When he leaked FBI data from Russia with love during and election he compromised his integrity and that of the CIA.........If he didn't quit to become a talking head for CNN he would have been fired.

BG?

Who the hell cares about a retired BG?

Who cares about a retired CIA agent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?
I think Jared Kushner has other issues that would affect his clearance
He is currently under investigation by the Special Prosecutor

he he he yeah...that could affect your security clearance in most cases...in the case of Trump? Its probably a plus.

He no longer works for the Gov't..............and he has NO NEED TO KNOW..........deal with it.

Do you work for CNN and go to classified meetings now.........

Did you leak data to politicians like Reed during an investigation and during an election........LOL

Wah...

He never compromised his clearance
Criticizing a despot is not grounds for losing your clearance
When he leaked FBI data from Russia with love during and election he compromised his integrity and that of the CIA.........If he didn't quit to become a talking head for CNN he would have been fired.

He did no such thing
None of that was a security violation

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?
I think Jared Kushner has other issues that would affect his clearance
He is currently under investigation by the Special Prosecutor

he he he yeah...that could affect your security clearance in most cases...in the case of Trump? Its probably a plus.
Personally, with his unreported foreign contacts and lying on his clearance forms.....I don’t see how Kushner has a clearance

While a President can take away your clearance....he can’t give you one

Omarosa played Trump like a banjo. It is obvious. On Tuesday, the networks were ablaze about the contents of Omarosa's book and whether or not there was a tape of Donald saying the "N" word, as if this were some huge national security issue. Trump's moronic, racist, highly insensitive tweets about the former White House official were being repeated ad nauseam on every network.

To rid himself of a pesky, embarrassing issue, on Wednesday, Trump committed an impeachable act. He punished an American citizen for exercising a fundamental First Amendment right and he threatened others for disagreeing with him.

Let's take this by the numbers.

1. Trump says the free press is the real enemy of the people. "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" -Donald J. Trump

2. Trump has not held a news conference in a month. He is hiding out from reporters, meaning he is avoiding the eyes and ears of the American people.

3. Trump revoked the security clearance of John Brennan, former CIA director, because of Brennan's political views.

4. Expressing one's political views is the hallmark of American democracy and an essential freedom.

Trump said in a statement Wednesday he is still considering revoking the security clearances of several others for their political views: former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA director and National Security Agency chief Michael Hayden, former deputy attorney general Sally Yates, former national security adviser Susan Rice, former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, and Bruce Ohr, a current Justice Department official.

The White House provided no evidence that Brennan has misused his security clearance since leaving government.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, the top Trump-appointed intelligence official, was not consulted on revoking Brennan's clearance, neither was Gina Haspel, current CIA director.

If the President of the United States punishes a person or persons for exercising their inalienable rights without cause that is an impeachable offense. Trump is President at the pleasure of the American people. He is answerable to the American people. He may think so temporarily because of the meekness of Republicans in Congress, but Trump is not an autocrat.

This all came about for two reasons. First and foremost, Trump's abject stupidity. Revoking their security clearances will not shut anyone up. If anything, they will become more vocal. There is no evidence any Trump critic revealed classified information.

Second, the endeavors of an unreliable opportunist. The nation owes Omarosa a debt of gratitude.

The Republican Party has joined the dark side. Trump punished Brennan for exercising his First Amendment rights, political speech. Though being critical of Trump, Brennan has not divulged classified information. Trump punished Brennan for being critical of him, and a number of Republicans support Trump in his infringement of First Amendment rights.

This is surreal.

Senate Majority Whip John Cornyn, the chamber's second-ranking Republican, said he doesn't understand why former employees have access to classified information at all. Perhaps it is because the persons on Trump's enemies list have over 300 years combined experience in political and intelligence matters.

GOP Sen. Cory Gardner of Colorado called Brennan's comments on the administration "disgraceful" to the country.
"I think what John Brennan has said about this country over the past several months has been disgraceful," Gardner said. Brennan has not been critical of the country. He has been critical of Trump. Gardner's intelligence may be an issue. What a foolish statement.

South Carolina Republican Sen. Tim Scott responded, "why should I find it to be troubling. I don't think it's retribution," Scott said. "However, I think it's clear that Brennan has found a way to monetize a part of his national security clearance and I'm not sure how that served our national security." What politician hasn't done that? Is Scott really that naive or does he think the folks in South Carolina are stupid?

South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Brennan brought it upon himself. "I think Mr. Brennan brought this upon himself by being so outrageous in his comments, making conclusions that I don't think are supported by the evidence. When you look at CIA policy of how a former director should carry themselves, I think Mr. Brennan stepped well over the line."

Now that is interesting, coming from Graham. Brennan said this about Helsinki. "Donald Trump's press conference performance in Helsinki rises to & exceeds the threshold of 'high crimes & misdemeanors.' It was nothing short of treasonous," Brennan, obviously, was not in government when he said that.

Lindsey Graham, a sitting Senator and a member of Trump's party, had this to say about Helsinki. “Missed opportunity by President Trump to firmly hold Russia accountable for 2016 meddling and deliver a strong warning ... This answer by President Trump will be seen by Russia as a sign of weakness and create far more problems than it solves.”

That sure sounds treasonous to me.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate ... The summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake. No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.” Republican Senator John McCain.

At Helsinki Trump rejected the American intelligence community and accepted Putin's word because he was forceful. “The Russians are not our friends and I entirely believe the assessment of our intelligence community.” Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell.

“The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia, which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals.” House Speaker Paul Ryan.

To Cornyn, Gardner, Scott, Graham, I have only one question. What did Brennan get wrong?

Now the guileless Trump admits to the Wall Street Journal that the Russian probe was the reason for the action taken against Brennan. In other words the spineless Republicans are now cheering Trump's attempt at obstruction of justice.

As a Republican this is making me sick.

Omarosa played Trump like a banjo. It is obvious. On Tuesday, the networks were ablaze about the contents of Omarosa's book and whether or not there was a tape of Donald saying the "N" word, as if this were some huge national security issue. Trump's moronic, racist, highly insensitive tweets about the former White House official were being repeated ad nauseam on every network.

To rid himself of a pesky, embarrassing issue, on Wednesday, Trump committed an impeachable act. He punished an American citizen for exercising a fundamental First Amendment right and he threatened others for disagreeing with him.

1. Trump says the free press is the real enemy of the people. "The FAKE NEWS media (failing @nytimes, @NBCNews, @ABC, @CBS, @CNN) is not my enemy, it is the enemy of the American People!" -Donald J. Trump

2. Trump has not held a news conference in a month. He is hiding out from reporters, meaning he is avoiding the eyes and ears of the American people.

3. Trump revoked the security clearance of John Brennan, former CIA director, because of Brennan's political views.

4. Expressing one's political views is the hallmark of American democracy and an essential freedom.

Trump said in a statement Wednesday he is still considering revoking the security clearances of several others for their political views: former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA director and National Security Agency chief Michael Hayden, former deputy attorney general Sally Yates, former national security adviser Susan Rice, former deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, former FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok, and Bruce Ohr, a current Justice Department official.

The White House provided no evidence that Brennan has misused his security clearance since leaving government.

Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats, the top Trump-appointed intelligence official, was not consulted on revoking Brennan's clearance, neither was Gina Haspel, current CIA director.

If the President of the United States punishes a person or persons for exercising their inalienable rights without cause that is an impeachable offense. Trump is President at the pleasure of the American people. He is answerable to the American people. He may think so temporarily because of the meekness of Republicans in Congress, but Trump is not an autocrat.

This all came about for two reasons. First and foremost, Trump's abject stupidity. Revoking their security clearances will not shut anyone up. If anything, they will become more vocal. There is no evidence any Trump critic revealed classified information.

Second, the endeavors of an unreliable opportunist. The nation owes Omarosa a debt of gratitude.

Omarosa is out of a job, bawling a like a petulant child and has zero cred. Trump is still POTUS

Who won?

Who the freak is General Tata? You never said.

Aw, I see. This is a joke.

Brigadier General Anthony J. Tata, also known as Tony Tata and A.J. Tata, served as Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Transportation from 2013 to 2015 under Governor Pat McCrory. :113:

Omarosa is out of a job, bawling a like a petulant child and has zero cred. Trump is still POTUS

Who won?
She is making a bundle by pushing the Presidents buttons

Not a bad gig

Who the freak is General Tata? You never said.

Aw, I see. This is a joke.

Brigadier General Anthony J. Tata, also known as Tony Tata and A.J. Tata, served as Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Transportation from 2013 to 2015 under Governor Pat McCrory. :113:

DOT job qualifies you to analyze a CIA Director?

Who won?

Pay attention. I described her as an unreliable opportunist.

No one has won. That includes the American people.

Meanwhile...
Bin Laden raid commander defends Brennan, says 'revoke my security clearance as well'
The retired U.S. Navy admiral who led the mission to kill Osama bin Laden is defending former CIA director John Brennan after President Donald Trump revoked his security clearance earlier this week.

In an op-ed for the Washington Post on Thursday, retired Adm. William McRaven asks Trump to revoke his own security clearance in solidarity with Brennan, a frequent critic of the president.

"Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him," McRaven wrote. "Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency."

Trump has crossed a new threshold

Security Clearances have, in the past been non political.
They indicate you have been thoroughly investigated and are authorized access to classified data

Trump has turned it into an intimidation tactic. If I am not pleased with what you say about me......I will restrict your future employment

The guy looks more and more like Nixon every day

i hear ya RW....the PO sometimes calls me in for consultations...
Many who leave the military maintain their security clearance.

It qualifies them for jobs in the private sector

i just got the mail....trump just revoked my PO clearance.....shit now i got to stand in line with every one else....

i just got the mail....trump just revoked my PO clearance.....shit now i got to stand in line with every one else....
But you still know the secret handshake

Forum List

Back