Brigadier General Tata Agrees With President Trump

He no longer works for the Gov't..............and he has NO NEED TO KNOW..........deal with it.
That only applies to access
Your Security Clearance remains valid for ten years

I no longer work for the Government and I still have a clearance

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?
Why does Brennan still need a security clearance? Does everyone at msnbc need a security clearance?

Brennan is such a drama queen
He lost his security clearance for no reason. You would be pissed, too, if it were you.
It opens up the politicization of security clearances

Now, anyone who has a clearance can lose their job for criticizing a president

So are you telling me that Jared Kushner who has apparently never served a day in any intel posting has a security clearance but the former head of the CIA does not?
I think Jared Kushner has other issues that would affect his clearance
He is currently under investigation by the Special Prosecutor

John Brennan has acknowledged voting for a communist presidential !
he voted for a communist... think about that. he should never have had a security clearance in the first place In fact he should never have been the CIA Director.

he voted for a communist... think about that. he should never have had a security clearance in the first place In fact he should never have been the CIA Director.
Well you know who had a propensity to hang with the communists, he said so in his book!

Too Goofy

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced

LIES. That is all you have to read, folks. LIES.

He no longer works for the Gov't..............and he has NO NEED TO KNOW..........deal with it.

Why dew ewe need it?

In case I go back to work
Ha!
Your clearance is valid for ten years since your last investigation.
I still have about seven

Too Goofy

Don't believe it, see for yourself
Was John Brennan once a member of the Communist Party?

I see your point

So 42 years ago he cast a vote on a candidate on the Communist ticket
Guess what?
A Communist was allowed on the ticket.

It’s not like he voted for Russian plant Trump

Do you work for CNN and go to classified meetings now.........

Did you leak data to politicians like Reed during an investigation and during an election........LOL

Wah...

Gen. Tata: 'Communist John Brennan' Never Should Have Had a Security Clearance

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."

Anthony J. Tata - Wikipedia

Brigadier General - one star. A one star general whose was once a State Sectretary of Transportation, says the the retired Director of CIA is a “clear and present danger” to the country that the Director served faithfully for all of his adult life.

The General isn’t neither qualified nor capable of making such an assessment. What a douche!

Did you leak data to politicians like Reed during an investigation and during an election........LOL

Wah...

He never compromised his clearance
Criticizing a despot is not grounds for losing your clearance

Wah...

Yawn...........he's a leaker and works for the media............he has NO NEED TO KNOW........

In regards to the Dossier and the leaks........he's unfit to ever hold a clearance again.........during an investigation leaking data in an intel and FBI investigation......is criminal.........

Gen. Tata: 'Communist John Brennan' Never Should Have Had a Security Clearance

U.S. Army Brigadier Gen. Anthony Tata (Ret.) said President Trump was justified in revoking the security clearance of John Brennan, who Tata described as a "clear and present danger" to the nation.

Trump on Wednesday revoked the former CIA director's clearance, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders announced, saying Brennan "has a history that calls his credibility into question."

In response, Brennan tweeted hours later: "This action is part of a broader effort by Mr. Trump to suppress freedom of speech & punish critics. It should gravely worry all American's, including intelligence professionals, about the cost of speaking out. My principles are worth far more than clearances. I will not relent."
I shouldn't, I really shouldn't. But I can't help Myself..

If we were in a war and needed an elite brigade of troops that were under this General, would the Pentagon's orders read,

"Free the Tata's!!"

:saythat:

Wah...

Yawn...........he's a leaker and works for the media............he has NO NEED TO KNOW........

In regards to the Dossier and the leaks........he's unfit to ever hold a clearance again.........during an investigation leaking data in an intel and FBI investigation......is criminal.........

You don’t need to have a need to know to maintain a clearance. Need to know applies to access to specific information.
A clearance means you have undergone a security investigation

Does Retired BG Tata still have a clearance?

Why?

Forum List

Back