Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

Americans can be a member of the communist party.
Nope. They're the enemy within. Kinda like people who don't believe the Bible, yet attend church and call themselves "Christians". The world is full of phonies.

Whats the issue? They were protesting outside the restaurant which is their rights under the First Amendment.
You don't see the distinction between protesting in front of a government building and finding out where a specific individual is going to be during his private time and harassing him there?

I sure do.

Sounds like the restaurant needs to step up their security and show protesters the door a LOT sooner. There is no fundamental right to protest inside a private institution.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

If MSN is covering this story it must have been a bad scene.

They know that. but abortion and climate change is all they have

They listened to AOC and that disgusting towel headed brother fucker, Omar.LOLOLOLOL

Well yes. Progs want to use the Court as a tool to get things they want, not allowing the court to act in its correct function.

You blabber a lot...and it's just blabber. Absolutely nobody should take you seriously
More saying nothing. How about you discuss the topic, like why Brett ran out the back like a pussy or why so many white wing cowards in this thread supports the government silencing protests of Justices while calling getting banned from a private website, cancel culture. There is never a moment when you mutants and morons don't take the most pussy position possible. 😂

I think its important now for Morton's to come out as either a Pro-Life or Anti-Life steakhouse, so the people know before they enter the joint. If they want to keep out pro-life people, a sign on the door would be helpful

More saying nothing. How about you discuss the topic, like why Brett ran out the back like a pussy or why so many white wing cowards in this thread supports the government silencing protests of Justices while calling getting banned from a private website, cancel culture. There is never a moment when you mutants and morons don't take the most pussy position possible. 😂

IDK... you missed I don't take you seriously

Think hard

• The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

Democrats are just evil, vile pieces of crap...........when was the last time the 3 left wing clowns on the court had to leave pursured by a crowd of jackals?

This is why we have the 2nd Amendment....he has professional protection....normal people don't....when the democrat party decides to turn their brown shirts, blm and antifa on normal people......shop owners in black neighborhoods, in order to swing elections....guns are the only things that will stop them once the democrat party mayors order the police to stand down and do nothing........

Yeah, we know you like yourself.

But that has nothing to do with the thread.
Sure it does. I responded by actually stating what was in the OP thread post link. I saw the thread title and the title on the OP's link. I just cheated as usual and actually read the friggin link he posted, not exactly making much of a case for the article title or the thread topic. So no protestors were in the restaurant, he never saw or heard them and left before ordering a desert. Big deal. I saw the thread and the title on the article and thought this might be something, but it wasn't. If I'm supposed to get excited over this article, somebody will just have to drop down and blow me harder, cause I ain't feelin it.

Forum List

Back