Brett Kavanaugh caught partying with Matt Gaetz and we can't think of a worse way to celebrate the holidays

Well that might same sense, in a world where everyone has pending cases before the Supreme Court.
?? Same sense. Not sure what you are getting at there. Pending does not mean under consideration. Nor does it affect all of the members of the court. Last I knew there were still a number of others that had a say in the ruling of the court.

He is the one who would investigate and arrest though
Last I knew the chief of police is only one of a number of police officers. He usually does not involve himself in day to day investigations. The officers under him does and there is a regulatory board that oversees him. So even if he wanted to give someone a pass because he was friends with the drug dealer the police under him would be doing the investigating and if it was obstructed they could take it to the board

Not sure what you are getting at there.
The topic. Partying with Stephen Miller. Guess how many parties that night didn't have Stephe Miller at them? Literally all the others in the universe.

That's our corrupt scotus judge, partying with a white nationalist whose career is airing out white nationalist grievance in the justice system.

The topic. Partying with Stephen Miller. Guess how many parties that night didn't have Stephe Miller at them? Literally all the others in the universe.

That's our corrupt scotus judge, partying with a white nationalist whose carrier is airing out white grievance in the justice system.
What part of there are others on the Supreme Court that have a decision in what the court says are you having trouble with?

What part of there are others on the Supreme Court that have a decision in what the court says are you having trouble with?
The part where you make a point. You forgot to do so. Yes there are 9 scotus judges. And? So?

Last edited:
The part where you make a point. You forgot to do so.
You mean that there are a number of judges on the the court that all have a say in the final decision of the court and it is not just one judge’s decision that point? Or are you hoping that it is all about one judge?

Last I knew the chief of police is only one of a number of police officers. He usually does not involve himself in day to day investigations. The officers under him does and there is a regulatory board that oversees him. So even if he wanted to give someone a pass because he was friends with the drug dealer the police under him would be doing the investigating and if it was obstructed they could take it to the board
Surely you are not that naive.

You mean that there are a number of judges on the the court that all have a say in the final decision of the court and it is not just one judge’s decision that point? Or are you hoping that it is all about one judge?
You still aren't making any point. One corrupt scotus who parties with people with pending cases is okay, because there are 9 scotus judges? Is that your point?

Well, I think I will let that just hang there and embarrass itself.

I will also let it fester there as an argument for 13 scotus judges.

You still aren't making any point. One corrupt scotus who parties with people with pending cases is okay, because there are 9 scotus judges? Is that your point?

Well, I think I will let that just hang there and embarrass itself.

I will also let it fester there as an argument for 13 scotus judges.
So of course we need more judges just because they tend to follow the constitution and and the law instead of following party line right? If they followed The democrat party line nine would be fine right?

So of course we need more judges just because they tend to follow the constitution and and the law instead of following party line right?
We need more judges, because that is apparently our only defense against corrupt judges. It's your stupid illogic, own it.

Does Trump hate black folks or just black men or strong black women, because we know he loves dumb ass, boot licking black women like you. Tell us how the dinner with the racist antisemite was.
Trump…like most that left the demklan…loves everyone…free people don’t hate…unlike you

hey but i’m working…your plantation boy is still in charge…take my money…smoke your newport…live off my dime

Trump…like most that left the demklan…loves everyone…free people don’t hate…unlike you.['quote]
That's the best excuse you can come up with for Trump having dinner with a racist antisemite, Trump loves everyone. Smfh.
hey but i’m working…your plantation boy is still in charge…take my money…smoke your newport…live off my dime.
What's that code for black folks are on welfare, smoking Newports. You see it firsthand folks, the mindset of a boot licking coon.

We need more judges, because that is apparently our only defense against corrupt judges. It's your stupid illogic, own it.
You are funny. We have had the same amount for many years. Suddenly because you do not like the rulings based on the constitution and law it is we need to pack the courts. Funny how you claim it is my logic. You are the one wanting more judges. Because of feelings. Why stop at that number why not go with fifty Or a hundred? Maybe then you will get the rulings that fit with your feelings.
Then you wonder why people laugh at you.

Beer-loving Brett Kavanaugh partied with Florida’s own Matt Gaetz over the weekend at a boozy holiday soiree held at the home of homophobe Matt Schlapp, chairman of the vehemently anti-LGBTQ Conservative Political Action Coalition (CPAC).

Other attendees at Friday night’s shindig included longtime Trump ally Stephen Miller (ew), former White House press secretary Sean Spicer (ugh), and openly gay GOP Rep.-elect George Santos of New York (girl, bye!), according to Politico.

OK, first, we can’t think of a worse group of people to hang out with. #holidaypartyfromhell

And second, the fact that Kavanaugh hung out with these losers raises serious questions about potential conflicts of interest. A sitting Supreme Court justice really shouldn’t be attending a private event with a bunch of right-wing extremists.

Even more worrisome is the fact that Miller’s conservative activist group, America First Legal, currently has several briefs filed on cases that are pending before the Supreme Court.

The news also comes as SCOTUS faces renewed scrutiny over ethics concerns following an explosive report by The New York Times about another potential breach of an opinion back in 2014.

All that being said, it doesn’t surprise us that Kavanaugh and Gaetz are buddy buddies. After all, they have a lot in common.

In addition to their shared hatred of LGBTQ people and mutual love for boofing partying, both men have been accused of sexually assaulting and/or raping high school girls. (Both have also denied the allegations, but only one of them cried about it.)

Is anyone really surprised.

This is just par for the course.
How many underaged girls did Gaetz procure for this party?

Forum List

Back