Brett Kavanaugh was forced out of a DC restaurant by protesters amid anger at SCOTUS overturning Roe v Wade

How is your red herring relevant to my comments? Does he stop being a Supreme Court Justice when he's eating dinner? I didn't see that caveat carved out of the first, can you provide a link?

I didn't see harassing someone eating dinner, as well as harassing others eating dinner as political discourse covered by the first amendment either.

After what just happened to Abe in Japan, the Feds have NO EXCUSE if they allow some Left-wing nut to assassinate a SCOTUS Justice. They may think it'd be the easy way to flip the vote of the court but it would likely just start a trend.
People are still denying that we're in the midst of a cultural civil war.

I didn't see harassing someone eating dinner, as well as harassing others eating dinner as political discourse covered by the first amendment either.
The first amendment describes the limits of the government in silencing criticism you moron, it doesn't describe limits of people.

You'd soil your panties if it happened to you... but of course nobody gives two shits about you.

Your imagined self importance is just that... imagined
Now you're just lashing out. Brett wet his panties and so did every cuck in this thread calling it harassment. 😄 You're telling on yourselves you cowards.

Wow. Big whoop. According to your article, he never saw or heard the protestors, but left before dessert. How horrible! Of course, I rarely eat deserts when going out to dinner, as often stuffed by the time I finish salad or soup and main course. This is hysterical nonsense.
Yeah, we know you like yourself.

But that has nothing to do with the thread.

Every day it seems we are closer to the edge.

• Protestors chased Brett Kavanaugh out of a Washington DC restaurant.
  • The restaurant said "unruly" protestors "harassed" Kavanaugh and other patrons.
  • Protestors have demonstrated outside the homes of justices after the Roe v. Wade ruling.

They are doing EXACTLY what Democrat leaders like Chuck Schumer and Maxine Waters have instructed them to do.

Good for them. If there is no right to privacy in a woman's vagina, than a vagina has no right to privacy when in a restaurant.

The court handed the decision back to the democratic process where it belonged. If the people want abortion they will get it.

Forum List

Back