Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor

I didn't want to see this , we have to be better than it .

Brenda Snipes submits resignation as Broward elections supervisor

Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation, ending a 15-year tenure full of botched elections, legal disputes and blistering criticism.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.

Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation, ending a 15-year tenure full of botched elections, legal disputes and blistering criticism.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.
/---/ Goodbye to bad rubbish.

I don't think it was right, you have to have some compassion.

Idiot.

Bitch likely belongs in jail

/----/It was incompassionate for a 75 year old to resign? How inconsiderate of her. LOCK HER UP.
idiot award.jpg

Idiot.

And what does that solve?

Idiot.

Justice

Idiot.

Justice

It's not poetic

I'm curious why they let her resign, as opposed to firing her outright.

I doubt they can fire her. Hers is an elected position.

Just glad the con artist is gone. Hope the next elections go better than they have in the past.

The new Governor also needs to take a look at the recount election laws. Some of those should be changed as well.

Not sure where you ever worked but where I did if you did a lousy job they fired you. The companies would not put up with disastrous results. If you missed deadlines, could not do the job assigned, had people questioning the results you were let go. At least she got to resign instead of being fired.

Since she is a government official I guess you don't mind holding her to a lesser standard.

I'm curious why they let her resign, as opposed to firing her outright.

I doubt they can fire her. Hers is an elected position.

Just glad the con artist is gone. Hope the next elections go better than they have in the past.

The new Governor also needs to take a look at the recount election laws. Some of those should be changed as well.

There's likely a mechanism that could have removed her. A moot point now.

Good riddance. Shame she wasn't fired.

No we are better than this..

/----/ Well Florida will have to find another incompetent, nincompoop to take over rigging elections.

That was funny .

But no we have to be smarter, we already have elblabo as president..

So when a person intentionally mishandles voting ballots, she shouldn't be put in jail, for a felony? Again, liberals and their 2 tier justice system. If you mismarked the ballots your ass would be in jail, but the stupid bitch Snipes, just gets to step down..

Forum List

Back