Okay the Taliban politcal slut

Another Pink Hat liberal...............6 years worth.............yippie...............

She may be a libtard, but she is a fine looking libtard IMHO. She's one of the best the Dems have trotted out from their stable in quite a while.

Most liberal women look like Bernie Sanders in drag!

On that singular point I would agree, Also I have 'In Harms Way' on CD.

Another GOP smear? Who would have thought it?

Go spit in the wind. That left wing bitch is on tape saying its okay for Americans to join the Taliban and hating the voters of Arizona who are not looney left wingers.

She may be a libtard, but she is a fine looking libtard IMHO. She's one of the best the Dems have trotted out from their stable in quite a while.

My Dad worked the evening shit at GE and would come on Friday nights and I would be watching John Wayne movies on the Late Show. He would come in ans sit down and we would watch it together. It was one of his favorites. Ironically, I became a surface warfare officer just like Duke's character.

My Dad worked the evening shit at GE and would come on Friday nights and I would be watching John Wayne movies on the Late Show. He would come in ans sit down and we would watch it together. It was one of his favorites. Ironically, I became a surface warfare officer just like Duke's character.

San Jose?

Sounds great.

San Jose?

Huh? I don't get it.

San Jose?

Huh? I don't get it.

GE has a MAJOR presence in San Jose Ca.

San Jose?

Huh? I don't get it.

GE has a MAJOR presence in San Jose Ca.

No. Louisville, KY. My Dad and Uncle both worked there from the late 50s to the early 80s.

My Dad spent most of his time painting the parts of washers and dryers that the robots of that day could not handle.

Will this change your mind?

Senate candidate Kyrsten Sinema's anti-war flyers depicted soldiers as skeletons advancing 'U.S. terror'

DmXh4yJU0AE0ytX.jpg:large

Kyrsten-Sinema-before.jpg

Forum List

Back