Brenda Snipes submits her resignation as Broward elections supervisor

Good riddance. Shame she wasn't fired.

No we are better than this..

/----/ Well Florida will have to find another incompetent, nincompoop to take over rigging elections.

That was funny .

But no we have to be smarter, we already have elblabo as president..

So when a person intentionally mishandles voting ballots, she shouldn't be put in jail, for a felony? Again, liberals and their 2 tier justice system. If you mismarked the ballots your ass would be in jail, but the stupid bitch Snipes, just gets to step down..

She is 75..

/----/ Well Florida will have to find another incompetent, nincompoop to take over rigging elections.

That was funny .

So when a person intentionally mishandles voting ballots, she shouldn't be put in jail, for a felony? Again, liberals and their 2 tier justice system. If you mismarked the ballots your ass would be in jail, but the stupid bitch Snipes, just gets to step down..

She is 75..
/----/ Everybody knows that. Do you have a point to make or will you continue to post random thoughts?
I feel your pain.jpg

Surely you are being facetious. Surely.

Next up, Susan Bucher, Palm Beach county. That or needs to be fired.
I didn't want to see this , we have to be better than it .

Brenda Snipes submits resignation as Broward elections supervisor

Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation, ending a 15-year tenure full of botched elections, legal disputes and blistering criticism.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.

Just hours after finishing a tumultuous election recount, Broward Supervisor of Elections Brenda Snipes submitted her resignation, ending a 15-year tenure full of botched elections, legal disputes and blistering criticism.

“It is true. She did send it,” said Burnadette Norris-Weeks, an attorney who works as counsel to the Supervisor of Elections Office.

Evelyn Perez-Verdia, a former office spokeswoman who left several years ago, said Sunday evening she was told by people in the office that the letter was sent “to Tallahassee” earlier in the day.

Norris-Weeks said she saw an early draft of the letter. In the version she saw, she said Snipes, 75, expressed a desire to spend more time with her family.

Sometimes..but I think we have to put an end to it ( I am not being a pussy, but after people I didn't even know started buying me drinks last night, it got me thinking)

So, answer me this, be better than what?

Sometimes..but I think we have to put an end to it ( I am not being a pussy, but after people I didn't even know started buying me drinks last night, it got me thinking)

What's hysterical here is.....we had a handful of radicals in here who were all fired up 2 weeks ago thinking they were going to flip the results down there when everyone and their brother knew it was a ghey worthless stunt.

Another bumpy cucumber delivered!:hello77:

*Shrugs* again she is 75..what difference would it make , you would have to prove malice and why didn't anyone else try to claim her job..

And we need better PR.

*Shrugs* again she is 75..what difference would it make , you would have to prove malice and why didn't anyone else try to claim her job..

And we need better PR.
Are you still drunk this morning? I just have to ask... because you are making little sense.

And we need better PR.

I don't care how old she is, isn't Trump 75?

She deliberately attacked the election system and justice needs to be served.

She should not be allowed to get away with ballot fraud because that is a voting rights violation.
The DOJ should prosecute her.

Otherwise it will keep happening.

She should not be allowed to get away with ballot fraud because that is a voting rights violation.
The DOJ should prosecute her.

That was funny .

She is 75..

What does that have to do with anything? Age is not an excuse for incompetence or criminal activity.

Now understand, I don't know if she committed crimes or not. That's above my pay grade, and above the level of information I currently have.

However, what I can say with reasonable certainty, is that she was doing a terrible job, and all the evidence looks really bad.

If you hired a manager to run your household, and they ended up missing payments on the mortgage.... you would fire them. And '75' wouldn't be an excuse. You are not going to let someone cause your family to be homeless.

This lady was in charge of elections in a Democrat Republic. I think that should be rather important thing, not to screw up.

:5_1_12024: Hey, didn't the honorable Richard Nixon also resign before he got fired?, Gee, anyone wonder why all of a sudden, the newly infamous Brenda Snipes decides to call it quits? Wasn't she going to wait till 2020? Oh, never mind, that was assuming we had a Gubernator Andrew Jillian Gilliam.
Oh well, that nightmare scenario fortunatley never happend {proof that there is a god}
So what happens next? what would be a great new career for Brenda Snipes?
Any suggestions?
:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure she will be well compensated by the party. She has been a good soldier.

Forum List

Back