Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

Breitbart died hours before planned release of damning Obama footage.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube

Read More:
» Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Way to go President Obama. I guess Obama is black, he killed a white person.

"You haven't seen anything yet"....Van Jones. We have a radical left wing administration and Van Jones is still alive running OWS and Breitbart is dead.

"You haven't seen anything yet"....Van Jones. We have a radical left wing administration and Van Jones is still alive running OWS and Breitbart is dead.

But I have Van Jones in my.... I love Van Jones. I adore van Jones. Oooooh he's so cuddly.

I want to hug him. I want to embrace him. I love Van Jones. What a guy.

Breitbart died hours before planned release of damning Obama footage.

In a stunning coincidence, It appears Andrew Breitbart suffered his untimely death just hours before he was set to release damning video footage that could have sunk Barack Obama’s 2012 re-election campaign.

Around three weeks ago on February 9 during the ‘Blog Bash’ event in Washington DC, Breitbart made a prophetic comment that takes on a somewhat chilling nature given the fact that he died in the early hours of March 1st.

Speaking to Lawrence Sinclair of Sinclair News, Breitbart stated, “Wait til they see what happens March 1st.

It’s almost certain that Breitbart was referring to his plan to release damning footage of President Obama that he had been promising to reveal throughout the month of February.

As we reported yesterday, Breitbart spoke of his intention to release the tape during his CPAC speech last month. The footage shows Obama in his college days appearing alongside former Weather Underground terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn. Observers had speculated that the footage could have derailed Obama’s hopes for a second term.

“I’ve got video from his college days that show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008 – the videos are going to come out,” said Breitbart, adding that Obama would be vetted.

You don’t have to be a conspiracy theorist to appreciate the downright weirdness of Breitbart predicting a major event to occur on March 1st, only for him to end up dying on that very date. Breitbart was officially pronounced dead at 12:19am.

Although the cause of Breitbart’s death was hastily reported to be of “natural causes,” the Los Angeles County coroner’s office have refused to confirm anything until an autopsy has been performed.

Breitbart: I Have Obama College Films - YouTube

Read More:
» Breitbart: “Wait ‘Til They See What Happens March 1st” Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Way to go President Obama. I guess Obama is black, he killed a white person.

Hey that's just a kenyan trick right?

come on everyone what did happen to andrew?

I'm just angry that this brilliant push the envelope dude is gone. I want him back. I can't make him come back but I wish I could.

To the edge of the envelope buddy.

You rocked.

RIP

I'm just angry that this brilliant push the envelope dude is gone. I want him back. I can't make him come back but I wish I could.

You rocked.

RIP

Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself!

It's going on March 3rd, what happened?

Yes we get it, you hate Andrew Breitbart and you're happy he's dead. Seriously, we get it. So you can STFU now.

You're just piss poor upset that nothing happened and your thread is dumb. Fool.

Last edited:

You rocked.

RIP

Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself! Behave yourself!

It's going on March 3rd, what happened?

Yes we get it, you hate Andrew Breitbart and you're happy he's dead. Seriously, we get it. So you can STFU now.

You're just piss poor upset that nothing happened and your thread is dumb. Fool.

Yeah, that must be it dumbo. Sure. :cuckoo:

You rocked.

RIP

My guess is he's still alive and watching this new GOP madness from a corner somewhere.

I rarely watch Olberman or Maddow. Stewart however I watch.

Now when did I say that they never used edited clips.

You didn't - you just blasted Breitbart for editing clips.

So it's wrong to edit clips. or it isn't wrong? Or it's wrong to oppose the party?

Now of couse you can produce ones where they destroyed someones career by editing a speech to make them sound like something they are not, right?

You can show where Breitbart did that?

Because the only thing I've seen is the length cut. If you can show ONE word altered, I will concede.

Of course, we both know you can't.

And btw the claim was that the unedited clip didn't change a thing. A blantant lie. Typical.

Context can change many things. Stewart is the master of playing out of context clips. But that's okay, he serves the party.

I rarely watch Olberman or Maddow. Stewart however I watch.

Now when did I say that they never used edited clips.

You didn't - you just blasted Breitbart for editing clips.

So it's wrong to edit clips. or it isn't wrong? Or it's wrong to oppose the party?

Now of couse you can produce ones where they destroyed someones career by editing a speech to make them sound like something they are not, right?

You can show where Breitbart did that?

Because the only thing I've seen is the length cut. If you can show ONE word altered, I will concede.

Of course, we both know you can't.

And btw the claim was that the unedited clip didn't change a thing. A blantant lie. Typical.

Context can change many things. Stewart is the master of playing out of context clips. But that's okay, he serves the party.

The clips on his web site were edited. I sure as hell didn't see any added Text to the first 20 seconds of the entire speech by the woman. So I guess if you ignore the first 20 seconds of text on the clip yeah sure it's just edited for time allowed, not trying to push an agenda against the woman......:cuckoo:

It's March 2nd.

What'd I miss?

Your chance to post something meaningful or on-topic...

It being March 2nd when I posted... about a thread with a quote of "Wait til they see what happens March 1st..." is not on topic?

:laugh:

It's March 5th now...

Where's this spectacular news?

Oh well, guess we'll never know because he was murdered. Right?

The clips on his web site were edited.

As are all the clips the leftist media use - we've established this.

I sure as hell didn't see any added Text to the first 20 seconds of the entire speech by the woman. So I guess if you ignore the first 20 seconds of text on the clip yeah sure it's just edited for time allowed, not trying to push an agenda against the woman......:cuckoo:

So not a single word by Sharrod was altered then? Breitbart simply cut the clip for length?

Forum List

Back