Breitbart: "Wait Til They See What Happens March 1st"...

Got that vid?

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?
If that is the case, I have high hopes for you!

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

3. Next, pick up a copy of "Demonic" by Ann Coulter.

and Lincoln broke his promise about slaves in his first inaugural speech
and he was re-elected

So...you're one of the Janissaries who march lock-step like iron filings in a magnetic field rather than a thinking human being?

OK.

Let me offer a 2012 Obama Re-election bumper sticker for you guys:

As Sen. Hillary Clinton was preparing to campaign here today, Sen. Barack Obama was meeting with voters at a diner and apparently pretty hungry “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” he said, when asked a foreign policy question by a reporter at the Glider Diner. The obligatory “Obama just wants to finish his waffle” post « Hot Air

Sum up his competence?

“Why can’t I just eat my waffle?”

Admit it....that's he real Obama: “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?”

I never thought he was from Kenya...but as you report, he doesn't keep his word, so he might be from Belgium...
...a Belgian waffle

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbk9RXcEUIc]Obama Just Wants to Eat his Waffle - Fox Says He's "Testy" - YouTube[/ame]

1. Are you suggesting that you voted for him in '08, and a telling vid might dissuade you from making the same mistake again?

2. Would you accept as equal evidence the state of our nation three years after Obama promised the following:

Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube

and he was re-elected

So...you're one of the Janissaries who march lock-step like iron filings in a magnetic field rather than a thinking human being?

OK.

Let me offer a 2012 Obama Re-election bumper sticker for you guys:

As Sen. Hillary Clinton was preparing to campaign here today, Sen. Barack Obama was meeting with voters at a diner and apparently pretty hungry “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” he said, when asked a foreign policy question by a reporter at the Glider Diner. The obligatory “Obama just wants to finish his waffle” post « Hot Air

Sum up his competence?

Admit it....that's he real Obama: “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?”

I never thought he was from Kenya...but as you report, he doesn't keep his word, so he might be from Belgium...
...a Belgian waffle

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbk9RXcEUIc"]Obama Just Wants to Eat his Waffle - Fox Says He's "Testy" - YouTube[/ame]

wafflebama.jpg

Call me crazy, but I think Andrew is watching all this stuff going on -- and not from heaven. Wouldn't surprised me if he faked his death to play a huge joke on everyone. After all, those recent Occupy vids with him screaming about rapists were a bit weird. He'd kind of looked like Harry Nilsson (bless his soul).

Except all those rapes really happened, and are still happening at OWS protests all across the country. And it's interesting you're far more outraged he pointed that out, than about the actual rapes themselves. What does that say about you? :cuckoo:

So you're saying the Occupyers did them? Not true. And what it says about me to you I could care less about.

occupied said:
Maybe, maybe not, but in America your profession certainly does.

Hey princess popcorn, does that mean if your 'profession' is to occupy a slab of public sidewalk screaming at people you are the 99% or posting while stoned out of your gourd in your parent's basement would define you as something other than a total loser?

Breitbart had a history of heart problems. There's no need to start a conspiracy theory.

And if the video exists, his death won't stop the video, His blog Big Government is still there and will go on after his death.
Wow - TPS posted something half-intelligent.

Are you as BIG A DORK as your avatar suggests?
With Beanesque social graces... you can see he'll go far. And the sooner he starts going, the better. He's stinking up the joint here.

Try to control your glee over the man passing. It's in very poor taste.

Guy make a career out of shitting on my politics, Not glad he's dead but I am not that distraught either. He was a prick day before yesterday and nothing has changed to alter my opinion of the prick.
I'm glad to be rid of the bastard. I hated the sight of him because he reeked with arrogant spitefulness. To hell with him.

Talk about your warm fuzzy from the love in liberal!

Got that vid?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQNkVmdicvA]Obama Claiming He Can Halt the Rise of the Oceans - YouTube[/ame]

and he was re-elected

Blacks couldn't vote then! LOL. Whassamatter, MG? Off your game?

Brietbart was full of it....plain and simple. He pandered to the willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger clowns and bigots, telling them what they wanted to hear to justify their personal beliefs.

He distorted the truth regarding Acorn, as the FACTS came out The BRAD BLOG : Breitbart Lied About ACORN 'Pimp' Videos When Selling Story in His Own Washington Times Column

He LIED about Shirley Sherrod....and THAT truth may not be buried with him! Shirley Sherrod's lawsuit against Andrew Breitbart likely to continue - POLITICO.com

I feel sorry for his kids, because you can't choose your parents. I don't give a damn about his wife...she knew what he as about.

I shed no tears for Breitbart....divine justice. It's now just the usual clown show of neocon/teabagger parrots and pundits repeating the same old lies and trying to pass of supposition and conjecture as fact as they try to canonize him. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Brietbart was full of it....plain and simple. He pandered to the willfully ignorant neocon/teabagger clowns and bigots, telling them what they wanted to hear to justify their personal beliefs.

He distorted the truth regarding Acorn, as the FACTS came out The BRAD BLOG : Breitbart Lied About ACORN 'Pimp' Videos When Selling Story in His Own Washington Times Column

He LIED about Shirley Sherrod....and THAT truth may not be buried with him! Shirley Sherrod's lawsuit against Andrew Breitbart likely to continue - POLITICO.com

I feel sorry for his kids, because you can't choose your parents. I don't give a damn about his wife...she knew what he as about.

I shed no tears for Breitbart....divine justice. It's now just the usual clown show of neocon/teabagger parrots and pundits repeating the same old lies and trying to pass of supposition and conjecture as fact as they try to canonize him. Pathetic.

YOU are pissed because he was one of you, and woke up. YOU view him as a turncoat because he started thinking for himself.

*Admit it*

YOU are pissed because he was one of you, and woke up. YOU view him as a turncoat because he started thinking for himself.

*Admit it*

Newsflash for ya, bunky....Breitbart hung with Huffington because she was JUST LIKE HIM on the neocon ideology scale....until her husband screwed her over and she suddenly became a liberal, to which Breitbart jumped ship.

YOU and jokers like you CANNOT LOGICALLY OR FACTUALLY DISPROVE WHAT I POSTED....so all you can do now is just blow smoke, as I predicted. Carry on.

Forum List

Back