Breitbart...full blown Racist

Exactly. Substitute Bush for Obama, Gonzales for Holder, KKK for Black Panthers and that shit would have been on the nightly news for a year.

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

No, that does not make him a racist.

What were his motives? Racist? What makes them racist? His desire to discredit the NAACP who accused the Tea Party movement of harboring racism? Not everything involving race equals racism.

No. His actions are unethical and in my opinion criminal. He is a disgusting person utterly lacking in empathy and morals. He doesn't have to be a racist to be an utterly dispicable scumbag.

explain the "criminal" part please.

That's the "in my opinion" part.

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.

Crap.... you had to go and expose the real reason! Now what are the whiney little pissant libs going to do????

Oh I know.... they will just keep on calling "real" journalists racists and excusing all the racist in their midst. :cuckoo: Hmm... go figure

Anyway.. who really cares? Her boss is the asshat who did her in. And that would be OBAMA.

She'll end up writing a book, be the darling of the leftwing media (till they tire of her) and do just fine. May just be the best thing that ever hapenned to her.

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.

Was that when he released just a portion of her video?

The part where they cheered her comment about "not doing all she could to help the white farmer"... amongst others.

That part.

Crap.... you had to go and expose the real reason! Now what are the whiney little pissant libs going to do????

Oh I know.... they will just keep on calling "real" journalists racists and excusing all the racist in their midst. :cuckoo: Hmm... go figure

Do real journalists release edited portions of a tape in an attempt to create a false story designed to destroy a person's reputation in an effort to score political points?

And, what does that say about those who excuse those "journalists"?

The part where they cheered her comment about "not doing all she could to help the white farmer"... amongst others.

That part.

And how do you know that was the only reason they were cheering her when you couldn't see the whole thing? Oh wait. You don't.

Do real journalists release edited portions of a tape in an attempt to create a false story designed to destroy a person's reputation in an effort to score political points?

I dunno... journalists like Dan Rather make shit up. And Journalists like the Rolling Stone writer garner people's trust and then use their comments gained in trust to ruin them. And journalists like Juan Williams deny all things Obama to prop him up.

Nothing new.

I would say ummmmm..... yeah it would be.

That is when they were cheering correct?

She was talking to a bunch of crackah hating NAACP members.... Andrew is just using the lefts own tactics against them and it is killing them.
:lol:

That part.

And how do you know that was the only reason they were cheering her when you couldn't see the whole thing? Oh wait. You don't.

Well, I f you sit their quietly and cheer when I say "cats", I can't believe you were cheering about the word "dogs" I used five minutes prior.... unless you are really, really slow. Anyway, who cares.. it is well known that the NAACP is a racist organization.

Last edited:

I would say ummmmm..... yeah it would be.

That is when they were cheering correct?

Was it? Were they cheering her before? Were they cheering her after? How do you know exactly what they were cheering?

She was talking to a bunch of crackah hating NAACP members.... Andrew is just using the lefts own tactics against them and it is killing them.

Unbelievable that you would make excuses for what he did.

Many organizations have racist members, including NAACP and the Tea Party movement.

Rather than addressing the racist fringe, "Andrew" chooses to slander a totally innocent person.

Interesting that you somehow find that commendable and admire it. The Tea Party movement, on the other hand chose to address racism in a more constructive way. They have expelled Mark Williams and his racist fringe.

I dunno... journalists like Dan Rather make shit up. And Journalists like the Rolling Stone writer garner people's trust and then use their comments gained in trust to ruin them. And journalists like Juan Williams deny all things Obama to prop him up.

Nothing new.

So, correct me if I'm wrong here but it sounds like you think this is a good thing that journalists behave this way. Or, does it just bug you when it's so-called "liberal" journalists and you give a free pass to conservative journalists? What is it that makes you need to excuse them and support ruining people?

Sorry m'man, I ain't buying that.

IMO Breitbart was looking to paint the administration as racist. Paraphrasing myself: "See this woman? See how racist she is? Obama appointed her head of a federal bureaucracy".

Meanwhile, an innocent woman has lost her job. Although from the looks of things, she's probably going to come out alright. But that wasn't a given by anymeans, and there is no way Brietbart intended for her to come out of it OK. IMO, Breitbart just looked on her as means to end to discredit the administration, and if she became collateral damage, too bad.

IMO Breitbart was looking to paint the administration as racist. Paraphrasing myself: "See this woman? See how racist she is? Obama appointed her head of a federal bureaucracy".

Meanwhile, an innocent woman has lost her job. Although from the looks of things, she's probably going to come out alright. But that wasn't a given by anymeans, and there is no way Brietbart intended for her to come out of it OK. IMO, Breitbart just looked on her as means to end to discredit the administration, and if she became collateral damage, too bad.

BO wasn't the target. The NAACP was.

That part.

Not just "the white farmer." The white farmer that she felt was talking down to and belittling her. Not saying she was necessarily correct in her feeling about the man, nor would it justify her actions if she was correct.

But lets get the whole story here. Not just "A white farmer." In short, she was racist against... Well, racists.

BO wasn't the target. The NAACP was.

I disagree.

The main target always was and always will be the administration.

Forum List

Back