Breitbart...full blown Racist

Breitbart...full blown Racist

And yet, along with James O’Keefe, he's a modern day right wing hero.

Was that when he released just a portion of her video?

I would say ummmmm..... yeah it would be.

That is when they were cheering correct?

Was it? Were they cheering her before? Were they cheering her after? How do you know exactly what they were cheering?

She was talking to a bunch of crackah hating NAACP members.... Andrew is just using the lefts own tactics against them and it is killing them.

Unbelievable that you would make excuses for what he did.

Many organizations have racist members, including NAACP and the Tea Party movement.

Rather than addressing the racist fringe, "Andrew" chooses to slander a totally innocent person.

Interesting that you somehow find that commendable and admire it. The Tea Party movement, on the other hand chose to address racism in a more constructive way. They have expelled Mark Williams and his racist fringe.

Not an excuse, it is what he said and pointed out how they were applauding and cheering. I really do try to stick to the facts. the man admitted that the tape had portions edited out, most news reports do edit for content. It's what they do. Fact is the crowd did not know where her story was leading and they were cheering and applauding her as a racist. I don't see how anyone can deny this; if they watched the video.

Why doesn't the White House have any responsibility in this? They fired the women or demanded she resign before they even asked her what her side of the story was.

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.

Sorry m'man, I ain't buying that.

IMO Breitbart was looking to paint the administration as racist. Paraphrasing myself: "See this woman? See how racist she is? Obama appointed her head of a federal bureaucracy".

Meanwhile, an innocent woman has lost her job. Although from the looks of things, she's probably going to come out alright. But that wasn't a given by anymeans, and there is no way Brietbart intended for her to come out of it OK. IMO, Breitbart just looked on her as means to end to discredit the administration, and if she became collateral damage, too bad.

Here's the problem I have with that. Why would he go after one person that most people never heard of when he could throw dirt on the NAACP? I believe he was after the organization and she was his sacramental lamb.

I wish I could pretend I'm shocked that the left is playing the race card again. Do you guys actually have evidence against Brietbart or is this another "Your racist" bullcrap argument?

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.

IMO Breitbart was looking to paint the administration as racist. Paraphrasing myself: "See this woman? See how racist she is? Obama appointed her head of a federal bureaucracy".

Meanwhile, an innocent woman has lost her job. Although from the looks of things, she's probably going to come out alright. But that wasn't a given by anymeans, and there is no way Brietbart intended for her to come out of it OK. IMO, Breitbart just looked on her as means to end to discredit the administration, and if she became collateral damage, too bad.

Here's the problem I have with that. Why would he go after one person that most people never heard of when he could throw dirt on the NAACP? I believe he was after the organization and she was his sacramental lamb.

From what Breitbart has said, this is what I believe to be true as well.

BO wasn't the target. The NAACP was.

I disagree.

The main target always was and always will be the administration.

This was a tape of a low-level official addressing the NAACP. It's a long way from BO - who, it turned out, was actually given a golden opportunity to look like a hero in outing Breitbart, I mean a big, old softball lobbed right over the plate! but he missed it.

As an Obama hater, any damage done is always a pleasant thing to see, and in that sense I am enjoying the criticism he is getting for firing her, but Breitbart's motivation was to retaliate for the NAACP's race baiting of the Tea Party, not to embarrass BO. If he happened to do so as collateral damage, then, okay, that's cool, too.

Thats the point. He didn't really go after her. I mean, he did, but it was done to show how much of a racist Obama is and all he does is appoint racists. She was a means to an end.

The people cheering wasn't the reason to post the video. Thats like posting a video of an exploding car and saying "didja see the speed limit sign in the video?" Thats probably the lamest excuse I've heard in a while, and I know Breitbart doesn't think anyone actually buys it.

BO wasn't the target. The NAACP was.

I disagree.

This was a tape of a low-level official addressing the NAACP. It's a long way from BO - who, it turned out, was actually given a golden opportunity to look like a hero in outing Breitbart, I mean a big, old softball lobbed right over the plate! but he missed it.

As an Obama hater, any damage done is always a pleasant thing to see, and in that sense I am enjoying the criticism he is getting for firing her, but Breitbart's motivation was to retaliate for the NAACP's race baiting of the Tea Party, not to embarrass BO. If he happened to do so as collateral damage, then, okay, that's cool, too.

Like I said, I disagree.

The main event is always opposition party against the party in power. The rest of the side skirmishes only try to move the ball one way or the other in the main fight.

I disagree.

Like I said, I disagree.

The main event is always opposition party against the party in power. The rest of the side skirmishes only try to move the ball one way or the other in the main fight.

Alright, but I think this could have easily happened in the Bush admin, if the Tea party had been around, and if the NAACP were calling them racists.

Like I said, I disagree.

Alright, but I think this could have easily happened in the Bush admin, if the Tea party had been around, and if the NAACP were calling them racists.

TEA party wouldn't have existed during the Bush years.

Like I said, I disagree.

Probably should have though. These issues have been going on for a long time.

Probably should have though. These issues have been going on for a long time.

Should have, yeah. But no way would there have been enough conservatives to do so. Real conservatives seem to be a dying breed. All there are now are "fake conservatives", who are more interested in making liberals and democrats look bad than actually espousing conservative ideals. With Bush in power, not much of a reason to go after government spending and boneheaded decisions, cause it's "their guy" doing it.

And STFU liberals, same goes for most of the turds in your punchbowl as well. Just substitute the words liberal for conservative and republican for democrat.

you do understand their playbook calls for "demonize demonize demonize" don't you?

RATLMAO!!!

You want me to spend the next 24 hours (at least) cutting and pasting every anti-Obama thread (a tonne started by you) and putting it them in a single post for you?

Demonize?? Trailer trash like you invented the word...

After watching the 43 minute video on the NAACP website it is obvious she had a good message to tell, it is also obvious the video is edited at the 20:58 mark on the NAACP website as well.....what was left out of it this time?

Is Breitbart correct about the audience reaction? Yes.....

The real crime in this is the WH not doing a better job, imagine if they had to deal with a real crisis????

Forum List

Back