Race

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
I am curious how many thing will suddendly come up about race from the Fox/republican side between now and November. I believe this is the defense they are going to use to win support for November.

Lets start a list.

1. The black boogey man story about the new black panther party....all 6 of them. Because Fox says it is a story it is?

2. The NAACP mentioned to the tea party to call out the racists they know are there and to denounce them. Just denounce racism when they see it within their own ranks, and somehow this is a bad thing.

3. Hannity is bringing up Rev. Wright again, and again all of a sudden.

4. This latest Fox, Breitbart lie to smear this black woman.

Please add if I forgot anything that happened recently and please add as they happen until November. This is going to be a fun filled race ride.

Wait for it.

I think this site, fox, and the republican party are chock full of racist. Only stories of black on white racism, really!! Child please. I see potential for a backfire. Moderates should view them like the ghestapo

They certainly seem to find every story about race that they can. I think they are trying to make the country regret electing a black man.

Its sad that they want the country torn appart just to try and regain power

They certainly seem to find every story about race that they can. I think they are trying to make the country regret electing a black man.

Its sad that they want the country torn appart just to try and regain power

We all know race is a firecracker (lol) but I really think this is the efense they are going to go with until November.

I can tell by the amount of stories Fox is doing on race. They will make up stories, then say there is a problem.

The new black panther story proves it.

Hey Zonehead.... you love it. You're the biggest race-pimp on the board!

As for the Black Panthers, subsitute Bush for Obama, Gonzales for Holder and KKK for Black Panthers and you'd be shitting your panties on a daily basis. You're as full of shit as they come.

I got one!

Professor Gates.

July 21, 2010

White House aides said Wednesday they do not expect President Obama to call Shirley Sherrod, the black former USDA employee who resigned after a video clip of her discussing a white farmer surfaced earlier this week.

Obama also likely will not show up to explain things at a White House briefing, as he did during the controversy surrounding the arrest of professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. last year.

"No more beer summits here," one aide said. After Gates' arrest, Obama, Gates and police Sgt. James Crowley met at the White House for beers.

Anderson Cooper 360: Blog Archive - No beer summit for Sherrod, White House aide says - CNN.com Blogs

You caught them. Fox is clearly trying to stir up anger at blacks. That is the only rational explanation for allowing Glenn Beck to do all those Black History episodes. Clearly they want to make Blacks look evil by lifting up good and honest black men and praising their accomplishments.

Do you really think that so much of the American people hate blacks?

Random tea party racism.

teabagger.n.word_.jpg

tea-party-racist-signs-07-white-slavery.jpg

slide_1398_20078_large.jpg

nazi6tonyramao1.jpg

teapartysign1sm.jpg

You caught them. Fox is clearly trying to stir up anger at blacks. That is the only rational explanation for allowing Glenn Beck to do all those Black History episodes. Clearly they want to make Blacks look evil by lifting up good and honest black men and praising their accomplishments.

They are not trying to stir up anger in blacks, they are trying to stir up fear in whites.

They are not trying to stir up anger in blacks, they are trying to stir up fear in whites.

They are trying to stir up fear in whites by teaching Black History? Seriously?

By the way, read a little closer next time.

You forgot these.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cML1ZVmRN9A"]BOB Racism[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related"]exterminate white people[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO-D-ZeqN5U&feature=related"]Only "Suburban White Kids" Shoot up Schools[/ame]

Last edited:
Sadly....no. There are others of your ilk who say the same thing in here and in the real world. Remember, Hannity said he never, ever saw a racist sign at a tea bagger rally.

Funny stuff righty there.

Zona. 3 of those signs have absolutely nothing to do with racism. 1 is suggesting that the President is racist. Only one sign is actually racist, and that is obviously photoshopped

And you have zero evidence that any of them were at Tea parties.

This is the smoking gun?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back