Breitbart...full blown Racist

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

what did she mean when she said "take him to his own kind"?

isn't an organization devoted to the advancement of an entire race of people racist?

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

He is, however, a complete asshole.

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

He is, however, a complete asshole.

so it's fair to call him a race hustler...

what did she mean "take him to his own kind"?

Obviously she meant white people. She was talking about how she felt at the time ... 20 some odd years ago, you fucking piece of trash.

what did she mean "take him to his own kind"?

Obviously she meant white people. She was talking about how she felt at the time ... 20 some odd years ago, you fucking piece of trash.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so she was a racist, just like you claim Brietbart is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I doubt she's changed her stripse.. trash bucket.

Uh huh ... sure ... the whole story is she told was how she overcame her racism. You haven't figured this out yet?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so she was a racist, just like you claim Brietbart is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I doubt she's changed her stripse.. trash bucket.

Uh huh ... sure ... the whole story is she told was how she overcame her racism. You haven't figured this out yet?

yes,, right,, she's overcome, we've overcome, you've overcome and yet you feel justified in calling Brietbart a racist.. funny innit how all this racist shit is being slung around now that there's a black guy in charge, and the left just can't keep from slinging their racist shit,

Forum List

Back