Breitbart...full blown Racist

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

He is, however, a complete asshole.

so it's fair to call him a race hustler...

Has he ever posted anything about race before?

Do you consider the ACORN thing race hustling?

Or his still-unclaimed check for a gazillion dollars to anyone who can prove a Tea Partier used racist language?

He got burned here, but has this happened to him before?

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

Or his still-unclaimed check for a gazillion dollars to anyone who can prove a Tea Partier used racist language?

you do understand their playbook calls for "demonize demonize demonize" don't you?

you do understand their playbook calls for "demonize demonize demonize" don't you?

Yes. I do. Just asking a question. They seem to know Andrew's history and tactics so well, I thought I'd give them a chance to provide a nice summary.

Why is it that because Andrew pointed out Mrs. Sherrods' racism, he is called a racist....? :confused:

How is it that all of a sudden the MSM can find audio of the two old folks Mrs Sherrod "took to their own kind", but they knew nothing of the "New Black Panther" parties voter intimidation case..? :confused:
They are already running audio of them defending Mrs Sherrod... saying that she was very helpful to them.... WOW! Imagine that!!!! :eek:

When it is to help "one of their own" they jump right into the journalist suits
:doubt:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so she was a racist, just like you claim Brietbart is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I doubt she's changed her stripse.. trash bucket.

Uh huh ... sure ... the whole story is she told was how she overcame her racism. You haven't figured this out yet?

yes,, right,, she's overcome, we've overcome, you've overcome and yet you feel justified in calling Brietbart a racist.. funny innit how all this racist shit is being slung around now that there's a black guy in charge, and the left just can't keep from slinging their racist shit,

WT, you're a hate filled racist.

Why is it that because Andrew pointed out Mrs. Sherrods' racism, he is called a racist....? :confused:

How is it that all of a sudden the MSM can find audio of the two old folks Mrs Sherrod "took to their own kind", but they knew nothing of the "New Black Panther" parties voter intimidation case..? :confused:
They are already running audio of them defending Mrs Sherrod... saying that she was very helpful to them.... WOW! Imagine that!!!! :eek:

When it is to help "one of their own" they jump right into the journalist suits :doubt:

You're a hateful racist.

When it is to help "one of their own" they jump right into the journalist suits :doubt:

You're a hateful racist.

Breitbart? Is that you?

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

Weren't the nazis a organization devoted to the advancement of white people?

Racist? WTF? The left has been throwing lies around and making shit up for years to bolster its cries of racism.. take Sharpton, Jackson, etc. Breitbart a racist? Perhaps.... but in the greater scheme of things, he's one compared to hundreds on the left that distort things to suit their racist agendas.

And yes, he's an asshole. No argument there.

When it is to help "one of their own" they jump right into the journalist suits
:doubt:

they call the Tea Party racist too without a shred of evidence. ya think they gots em a thing going on? :lol::lol::lol:

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

No, that does not make him a racist.

What were his motives? Racist? What makes them racist? His desire to discredit the NAACP who accused the Tea Party movement of harboring racism? Not everything involving race equals racism.

No. His actions are unethical and in my opinion criminal. He is a disgusting person utterly lacking in empathy and morals. He doesn't have to be a racist to be an utterly dispicable scumbag.

Uh huh ... sure ... the whole story is she told was how she overcame her racism. You haven't figured this out yet?

yes,, right,, she's overcome, we've overcome, you've overcome and yet you feel justified in calling Brietbart a racist.. funny innit how all this racist shit is being slung around now that there's a black guy in charge, and the left just can't keep from slinging their racist shit,

WT, you're a hate filled racist.

and you think I give a fuck? what you think? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

So no one has listened to what Brietbart said about the video. Why does that not surprise me? Of course if you are left of center anything he says will be a lie, doesn't matter if you hear it or not.

However to be fair he says, and yes I am paraphrasing here, that he released the video to show how the members of the NAACP were cheering her on, and that there was no way they could have known what her story was leading up to.

And you know, if you actually watch the video, the woman was talking to a bunch of racists.

I wonder if that crackpot loon Kirsten Powers who proudly proclaimed that the story of this lady making these comments was not a story, will now proclaim it to be a story?

Gotta love it.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

No, that does not make him a racist.

What were his motives? Racist? What makes them racist? His desire to discredit the NAACP who accused the Tea Party movement of harboring racism? Not everything involving race equals racism.

No. His actions are unethical and in my opinion criminal. He is a disgusting person utterly lacking in empathy and morals. He doesn't have to be a racist to be an utterly dispicable scumbag.

explain the "criminal" part please.

they call the Tea Party racist too without a shred of evidence. ya think they gots em a thing going on? :lol::lol::lol:

Its almost like I am living in a SNL skit that wont end..... Problem is I am getting really pissed off, and find myself not sitting back and taking shit from ANYONE whatsoever!

Woah.

He didn't just "get burned" - he destroyed an innocent person's reputation and cost her her job.

He may not be a racist - but that does not in anyway absolve him of what he did. Being a racist isn't necessarily the bottom of the barrel here.

Forum List

Back