Breitbart...full blown Racist

isn't an organization devoted to the advancement of an entire race of people racist?

Of course it is...unless its' not a white organization

Oh, I dunno - does the NAACP wear hoods? Lynch white people? Make them drink at different fountains? Sit at the back of a bus? Make a white person stand so a black person can sit down?

Please post information on where this happens in the U.S. today.

Of course it is...unless its' not a white organization

Oh, I dunno - does the NAACP wear hoods? Lynch white people? Make them drink at different fountains? Sit at the back of a bus? Make a white person stand so a black person can sit down?

Please post information on where this happens in the U.S. today.

Who's talking about today? I'm talking about the reason for which it was born. It came about as a direct result of white racism.

Please post information where the NAACP has committed racist acts....

you do understand their playbook calls for "demonize demonize demonize" don't you?

RATLMAO!!!

You want me to spend the next 24 hours (at least) cutting and pasting every anti-Obama thread (a tonne started by you) and putting it them in a single post for you?

Demonize?? Trailer trash like you invented the word...

Actually, the ancient greeks invented it, though I wouldn't be surprised to learn that a goodish portion of your own vocabulary was first uttered in a trailer park.

what did she mean "take him to his own kind"?

Obviously she meant white people. She was talking about how she felt at the time ... 20 some odd years ago, you fucking piece of trash.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

so she was a racist, just like you claim Brietbart is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I doubt she's changed her stripse.. trash bucket.

Again, you missed the entire message of her presentation. The point was SHE HAS changed. You need to turn FOX off and allow your brain cells heal...wait they can't heal...Well, then you could run with Sarah Palin in 2012, even with damaged brain cells. Beside her, no one will notice.

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

You mean that one person took another person's words and twisted them to make a point (isn't that out of the left's play book?)? Or do you mean that a person took another person's words and played the part where the "organization" applauded a blatant act of racism? Did you notice when she spoke of revelation (it is the economic situation that unites us more than color), there was no applause? This is the NAACP, a group that is SUPPOSED to be against RACISM, but practice racism in their own meetings. The woman was played and thrown under the bus. I believe she will win the lawsuits and retire a wealthy woman. Meanwhile, the NAACP and the president look like absolute hypocrits.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that a goodish portion of your own vocabulary was first uttered in a trailer park.

And you would be wrong. Nothing new there going by the limited number of your posts I have bothered to read.....

Well I'm happy you saw that one, Doc. Interesting that you chose to edit out my etymology lesson, tho.

Obviously she meant white people. She was talking about how she felt at the time ... 20 some odd years ago, you fucking piece of trash.

so she was a racist, just like you claim Brietbart is :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I doubt she's changed her stripse.. trash bucket.

Again, you missed the entire message of her presentation. The point was SHE HAS changed. You need to turn FOX off and allow your brain cells heal...wait they can't heal...Well, then you could run with Sarah Palin in 2012, even with damaged brain cells. Beside her, no one will notice.

Right she has changed.. haha I have a bridge I want to sell you too.

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

He is, however, a complete asshole.

So, by your standards, I imagine you find Al Sharpton to NOT be a racist too then.

I don't think that this proves that Breit is a racist. He used race politics, yes, and in a dirty, underhanded and deceitful way. But thats not the same thing as a racist.

So, by your standards, I imagine you find Al Sharpton to NOT be a racist too then.

Nope. Sharpton is a racist. And I think that using the same standard. Read my other posts, re: Breitbart was going after the administration and Democrats, not black people.

Sharpton just goes after white people, and excuses black transgressions.

Breitbart just goes after people with a (D) after their name, no matter what their color.

Right she has changed.. haha I have a bridge I want to sell you too.

How much for the bridge?

Andrew Breitbart committed an act of pure racism. He defamed a black woman for the purposes of discrediting an organization devoted to the advancement of black people.

His actions were racist. His motive was racist.

In a time when everyone loves to complain that the term 'racist' is thrown around much too loosely, too frequently, and too often without sufficient cause,

this time it was unequivocal, irrefutable, undiluted, unadulterated, and indisputable

RACISM.

What do you expect from a Jewish Supremacist?

Nope. Sharpton is a racist. And I think that using the same standard. Read my other posts, re: Breitbart was going after the administration and Democrats, not black people.

Breitbart just goes after people with a (D) after their name, no matter what their color.

hahahahahahaah , this was about racism you asshole.

The right was conjuring a story out of the air to stir up race trouble in this country for political purposes.

HES A FUCKING RACE BAITOR.

He and his Fox cohorts dont give a rats ass about making this country a better place they just want THEIR people in power.

The interesting thing is when Fox went shopping for a story to keep pictures of Obama signing a finacial bill off the front pages they had to turn to a LIE , they could not find a real dirt story.

They had to MAKE SHIT UP to stop the real story that matters to this country.

They had to do false race baiting to keep Americans from thinking about the good that hasd been done.

They dont give a fuking rats ass about whats good for this country , they will willingly TEAR THIS COUNTRY ASSUNDER to get their power back.

Of course you would say that. I didn't expect anything more than that from you.

Ignorance is bliss the saying goes.

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back