Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

We aren't here to marry a candidate, but to determine the best next leader for our country. Other politicians have had less than admiral pasts with the opposite sex, why the astonishment?

We are looking for the man with the best solutions for our country, a bold leader who can get this country back on track. This has nothing to do with who's in the sack with who which is old news but ABC has an agenda to upset the next important primary. Hope most people see this as it really is...a vengeful woman who can't let go. Move on....

The issue here is Newt is courting the religious right... Yet he is everything and I do mean everything Religious people claim is wrong with this country.

To claim there are 2 sides to these stories is fine, however Newt is on marriage 3 and it’s well known he cheated on previous wives. The last side of the story I would trust is the one coming from a “man” who is willing to lie on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of viewers because looking tough in that moment has more of an impact on his campaign than 2 days later when what he said is proven to be an outright lie but votes are already cast.

Will this hurt Newt, sure, somewhat… But the fact of the matter is it won’t hurt him nearly as much as it should. People that like Newt don’t like him for his “ideas” on how to fix problem, he has none… They like him because he talks mad relentless shit about Obama and liberals. The sad part is the people that blindingly cheer him on end up supporting a man that does the very same things as Obama and in many cases like on the family front, much much worse.

I really am looking forward to the Republican party splitting again.

Here we go again with RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS'.

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

If it's from his own wife, it's not a rumor. I doubt it will be lies. If she tells any lies, Newt will correct them, right? And if he doesn't correct them, then they are not lies, and they become substantiated facts.

so wives never lie? is that your position?
Can't you read, Dirty Granny?

I said that if he doesn't correct her statements, then they aren't lies.

Why would he let a lie stand uncorrected?

We aren't here to marry a candidate, but to determine the best next leader for our country. Other politicians have had less than admiral pasts with the opposite sex, why the astonishment?

We are looking for the man with the best solutions for our country, a bold leader who can get this country back on track. This has nothing to do with who's in the sack with who which is old news but ABC has an agenda to upset the next important primary. Hope most people see this as it really is...a vengeful woman who can't let go. Move on....

If that's the case then why can't these candidates answer questions without talking about God and family?

98% of what is said in debates has zero to do with how to fix the problem we face with Government....

Here we go again with RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS'.

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

If it's from his own wife, it's not a rumor. I doubt it will be lies. If she tells any lies, Newt will correct them, right? And if he doesn't correct them, then they are not lies, and they become substantiated facts.

EXwife... EX

Even still.... Newt is no saint, and I know that going in.

He wont have my support till he or Romney are the last guys standing.

I am for anyone that can beat Obama.

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck all that noise about "No More McCains!!!"

Fuck that bullshit about "Just wait until 2012, when we elect a REAL conservative".

Fuck all that nonsense about how the majority of the country is conservative, and how the Teabaggers are gonna "Take back our country"!

Now it's just as I predicted: you'll nominate who the establishment tells you to nominate, and then you will defend that nominee as if he was everything you had hoped for!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

EXwife... EX

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck that bullshit about "Just wait until 2012, when we elect a REAL conservative".

Fuck all that nonsense about how the majority of the country is conservative, and how the Teabaggers are gonna "Take back our country"!

Now it's just as I predicted: you'll nominate who the establishment tells you to nominate, and then you will defend that nominee as if he was everything you had hoped for!
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

you mean like we see everyday and have been seeing for 3 years now?

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time. Hell,Kennedy even killed one. And they all did pretty well. They held public office for years. So what's the big deal here?

don't forget weiner man. i MISS his pictures don't you? and he had a pregnant wife, but she stood by her weenie.

And what were the consequences for him, Willow? ( I love how you just dig yourself deeper and deeper)

If that's the case then why can't these candidates answer questions without talking about God and family?

98% of what is said in debates has zero to do with how to fix the problem we face with Government....

That is becuase only 2% of the questions are actually answered.

EXwife... EX

EXACTLY!!!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Yup, and this is why i feel the Party will have a devastating loss in 2012 and the Republican party will split.

I hope Paul runs third party or that Gary asks Paul to be his VP. I hope they take 5-15% of the vote and for many elections to come Republicans can't get more than 35-40% in a GE.

Republican have helped destroy this country so I see no good in electing the absolute closest thing to Obama that the Neocons can put up, Newt/Mitt.

Both supported TARP, Stimulus, Mandates and so on. In the case of Newt he supported Cap and trade, Libya and many other Obama policies.

If we can’t win, maybe we can take you fuckers down with us… I’m tired of watching useless fucks set the standard so low that McCain/Mitt/Newt/Bush end up running shit.

Last edited:

That is becuase only 2% of the questions are actually answered.

I know, odd how 2% correlates with Paul’s allotted talk time during debates =D.

:rofl:

not even a good effort

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

Last edited:
we aren't here to marry a candidate, but to determine the best next leader for our country. Other politicians have had less than admiral pasts with the opposite sex, why the astonishment?

We are looking for the man with the best solutions for our country, a bold leader who can get this country back on track. This has nothing to do with who's in the sack with who which is old news but abc has an agenda to upset the next important primary. Hope most people see this as it really is...a vengeful woman who can't let go. Move on....

if that's the case then why can't these candidates answer questions without talking about god and family?

98% of what is said in debates has zero to do with how to fix the problem we face with government....

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure Truth thinks a 1 Party system would be better. A lot of Idiot Liberals do, they just don't say it. They wish Republicans would just go away, They wish half the country would just go away, or at least sit down, shut up, and let Democrats Rule uncontested.

They literally wish for 1 party Tyranny.

a lot of Republicans think the same way Charlie......just substitute Republicans where you have Democrats.....same mindset.....

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

when you lie, baby jesus smites a kitten

:rofl:

not even a good effort

I would prefer to hear from poster who can debate than comeback with one line insults.

EXwife... EX

EXACTLY!!!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

So what you are saying is I should back Santorum, and if he is voted out in the primaries I should just sit the election out?
(Why are all the candidates weeded out before the big states get to vote in the primaries? Another subject for a different day)

No way man.... I will vote for a can of tuna over Obama.

As for Newt being a 'bad boy' back in the day.... I believe folks can be forgiven for their sins and turn a new leaf.

I have done things in the past that I am not proud of. People change, especially when they have 'found religion'.

Forum List

Back