Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

Newt Gingrich: The Indispensable Republican

“But Marianne was having problems of her own. After going to the doctor for a mysterious tingling in her hand, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Early in May, she went out to Ohio for her mother’s birthday. A day and a half went by and Newt didn’t return her calls, which was strange. They always talked every day, often ten times a day, so she was frantic by the time he called to say he needed to talk to her.

“About what?”

He wanted to talk in person, he said.

“I said, ‘No, we need to talk now.’ “

He went quiet.

“There’s somebody else, isn’t there?”

She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?

She called a minister they both trusted. He came over to the house the next day and worked with them the whole weekend, but Gingrich just kept saying she was a Jaguar and all he wanted was a Chevrolet. “ ‘I can’t handle a Jaguar right now.’ He said that many times. ‘All I want is a Chevrolet.’ “

He asked her to just tolerate the affair, an offer she refused.”

For all the lurid details of Newt’s sexcapades, not only with his 2 ex-wives, see:

Read more: Newt Gingrich Profile - Esquire Story on Newt Gingrich - Esquire

O'shit!

That's pretty low, screwing someone else in your wife's bed.

Well do you have the same point of view of JFK--who was "secretly" seeing Marilyn Monroe--behind Jackie's back--along with several other women. What about Bill Clinton? I think even Dwight Eisenhower was known to have a secret lover.

It happens--get OVER it. The only difference in this case--is that this very bitter 2nd string wife--and NOT the mother of his children has decided to drag out her dirty laundry in front of the nation. What woman does that after 15 YEARS? A very bitter--angry woman does that. And one who's credibility is lost because of it. One who has never forgiven or is capable of forgiving and moving on with her own life.

50% of this nation gets divorced for one reason or another. Every divorcee has an ax to grind with their x's and could easily write a novel about their one sided opinions about their failed marriage.

Then we have to ask ABC--about their integrity about releasing this 15 year old news on the eve of a very important primary. But get your kleenex box out--they have decided to show this soap box opera--in 2 separate segments prior to Saturday.

Last edited:
We aren't here to marry a candidate, but to determine the best next leader for our country. Other politicians have had less than admiral pasts with the opposite sex, why the astonishment?

We are looking for the man with the best solutions for our country, a bold leader who can get this country back on track. This has nothing to do with who's in the sack with who which is old news but ABC has an agenda to upset the next important primary. Hope most people see this as it really is...a vengeful woman who can't let go. Move on....

:rofl:

not even a good effort

I would prefer to hear from poster who can debate than comeback with one line insults.

there's not much to debate here, slick. you either defend a man who has chosen, twice, to dump his wife for a newer ride, or you don't.

Newt Gingrich: The Indispensable Republican

“But Marianne was having problems of her own. After going to the doctor for a mysterious tingling in her hand, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Early in May, she went out to Ohio for her mother’s birthday. A day and a half went by and Newt didn’t return her calls, which was strange. They always talked every day, often ten times a day, so she was frantic by the time he called to say he needed to talk to her.

“About what?”

He wanted to talk in person, he said.

“I said, ‘No, we need to talk now.’ “

He went quiet.

“There’s somebody else, isn’t there?”

She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?

She called a minister they both trusted. He came over to the house the next day and worked with them the whole weekend, but Gingrich just kept saying she was a Jaguar and all he wanted was a Chevrolet. “ ‘I can’t handle a Jaguar right now.’ He said that many times. ‘All I want is a Chevrolet.’ “

He asked her to just tolerate the affair, an offer she refused.”

For all the lurid details of Newt’s sexcapades, not only with his 2 ex-wives, see:

Read more: Newt Gingrich Profile - Esquire Story on Newt Gingrich - Esquire

O'shit!

Well do you have the same point of view of JFK--who was "secretly" seeing Marilyn Monroe--behind Jackie's back--along with several other women. What about Bill Clinton? I think even Dwight Eisenhower was known to have a secret lover.

It happens--get OVER it. The only difference in this case--is that this very bitter 2nd string wife--and NOT the mother of his children has decided to drag out her dirty laundry in front of the nation. What woman does that after 15 YEARS? A very bitter--angry woman does that. And one who's credibility is lost because of it. One who has never forgiven or is capable of forgiving and moving on with her own life.

50% of this nation gets divorced for one reason or another. Every divorcee has an ax to grind with their x's and could easily write a novel about their experiences.

Then we have to ask ABC--about their integrity about releasing this 15 year old news on the eve of a very important primary. But get your kleenex box out--they have decided to show this soap box opera--in 2 separate segments prior to Saturday.

i'm sure we can look forward to similar rants from you every time someone talks about bill clinton or anthony weiner.

Can't you read, Dirty Granny?

I said that if he doesn't correct her statements, then they aren't lies.

Why would he let a lie stand uncorrected?

Why would any candidate want to be bogged down with stories from an irrational woman who has nothing but revenge on her mind? I say she's irrational because of the time that has lapsed and all she can see is the harm it would cause the campaign of her husband. Doesn't that get old after a while?

Gingrich has said his piece about the matter and his daughters are taking her on. That is good enough. It's even better.

I am not even a Gingrich supporter, but I certainly know where to draw the line. Ted Kennedy, Edwards, Clinton, even JFK...at least their wives had enough class not to whine about years later and in the press.

when you lie, baby jesus smites a kitten

LOL, I have come to the destination that any Republican minus one can be better for this country than the one we have. I favored Gingrich in the past, but al;though his ideas are solid, his sometimes says things between the awsome debates that makes me take a second look. Leaning towards Romney/ But I prefer clean politics where this scrubs the bottom of the barrel.

I'm much more offended by Obama's cap and trade ideas, than Newt or Herm banging chicks behined thier wives backs. I really don't care, and I don't think it's really my buisness.

50% of this nation gets divorced for one reason or another. Every divorcee has an ax to grind with their x's and could easily write a novel about their experiences.

i'm sure we can look forward to similar rants from you every time someone talks about bill clinton or anthony weiner.

And where does this get anyone that a game of verbal tennis. Let's stick to issues that are important.

Read it and weep:
Investigative Reporting by Brian Ross and the ABC News Investigative Unit | Blotter - ABC News

And right now, I'm watching Rick Perry's resignation speech on msnbc and him backing Noot.

Oh boy...Republican politricks are so much FUN!!!

Yeah, cause the Democrats never have anything like this going on.
When they did, wingnuts said "character matters".

Does it still matter?

Synth by now you should know it only matters to the side not in power......

And where does this get anyone that a game of verbal tennis. Let's stick to issues that are important.

i think that was my point. but then again, i wasn't the one ranting and raving.

although to be fair, newtie seemed to think those things were important when he led the charge to impeach bill clinton.

you know what they say about karma

although to be fair, newtie seemed to think those things were important when he led the charge to impeach bill clinton.

And that is a valid point.

And that is a valid point.

thank you. :)

If it's from his own wife, it's not a rumor. I doubt it will be lies. If she tells any lies, Newt will correct them, right? And if he doesn't correct them, then they are not lies, and they become substantiated facts.

EXwife... EX

Even still.... Newt is no saint, and I know that going in.

He wont have my support till he or Romney are the last guys standing.

I am for anyone that can beat Obama.

EXACTLY!!!

Fuck all that noise about "No More McCains!!!"

Fuck that bullshit about "Just wait until 2012, when we elect a REAL conservative".

Fuck all that nonsense about how the majority of the country is conservative, and how the Teabaggers are gonna "Take back our country"!

Now it's just as I predicted: you'll nominate who the establishment tells you to nominate, and then you will defend that nominee as if he was everything you had hoped for!

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif
When you constantly make it clear that you will accept anyone but Obama, you get what you wish for as a nominee.

:rofl:

not even a good effort

I would prefer to hear from poster who can debate than comeback with one line insults.

there's not much to debate here, slick. you either defend a man who has chosen, twice, to dump his wife for a newer ride, or you don't.

Poor choices in a mate? Two stories to every tragedy? Let's hear from the girls...his daughters.

It's just amazing to see people claim "we are not here to marry the candidate." Simply amazing how far so many of you have fallen.

Do you understand why people look at things like marriage in politics? See I'm not religious but if a person takes the vows to love someone until death does the part, then that same person breaks that contract, then takes that vow again... Then breaks it again.... only to one more time make that promise to a single person. There is no fucking way I trust anything they say.

If you take all of Newts issues into context you have an outright lowlife, so who gives a shit that he can insult Obama like “whoa!” Why do I care if you tell me Newt can debate well… The problem for Newt is that is all he does well because he is willing to say anything, people pick up on that… Hell, Newt claimed he was going to win Iowa when he was surging to 35% in the polls, what happened? Oh, they fact checked his debates and life and found him to be full of shit.

Do you guys really think Newt will get away with calling Obama the “food stamp President” in a debate in the GE? Newt inspires division, Newt demands that Liberals go fuck themselves… If you think you can win off a “Fuck you!!!” platform in this political environment you really are lost.

Fact is Newt is in the minority with Republicans… He has no base or he wouldn’t shit from 25% to 9% in the polls over the course of a weekend. People like what Newt says sure, but we all have to come back to the reality of what Newt really is, that is why Newt goes up and down in the polls, as long as he is lying to you he seems great.

Why was Clinton impeached?

Bill Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Nothing there about sex :dunno:

I'm much more offended by Obama's cap and trade ideas, than Newt or Herm banging chicks behined thier wives backs. I really don't care, and I don't think it's really my buisness.

Annnnnnd what about Newt's cap and trade support?

Oh wow, 44... Just another idiot in the bleachers are you.

Let me help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poor choices in a mate? Two stories to every tragedy? Let's hear from the girls...his daughters.

Plus, I dont think Newt is saying he did a 'good thing' by cheating.
He admits to his infidelities.

These are a few of the reasons why I wished he wouldnt run for POTUS, but what can I say.

do you think newt's girls will stick up for the woman their father dumped their mother for?

i'm not so sure that's particularly unbiased.

Forum List

Back