Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

Newt Gingrich: The Indispensable Republican

“But Marianne was having problems of her own. After going to the doctor for a mysterious tingling in her hand, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Early in May, she went out to Ohio for her mother’s birthday. A day and a half went by and Newt didn’t return her calls, which was strange. They always talked every day, often ten times a day, so she was frantic by the time he called to say he needed to talk to her.

“About what?”

He wanted to talk in person, he said.

“I said, ‘No, we need to talk now.’ “

He went quiet.

“There’s somebody else, isn’t there?”

She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?

She called a minister they both trusted. He came over to the house the next day and worked with them the whole weekend, but Gingrich just kept saying she was a Jaguar and all he wanted was a Chevrolet. “ ‘I can’t handle a Jaguar right now.’ He said that many times. ‘All I want is a Chevrolet.’ “

He asked her to just tolerate the affair, an offer she refused.”

For all the lurid details of Newt’s sexcapades, not only with his 2 ex-wives, see:

Read more: Newt Gingrich Profile - Esquire Story on Newt Gingrich - Esquire

O'shit!

the newters will jsut say she was a disgruntled employee oooppss I mean wife

Here we go again with RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS'.

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

I guess wifey number three better know if she ever gets sick he will throw her on the trash heap

but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

Last edited:
but clinton can fuck his intern in the oval office and it's nobody's business, is that right libtards?

Excuse me...

That was done for economic purposes...

Sales of cigars skyrocketed thanks to Clinton.

NEWT: Honey, I want to sleep with other women.

WIFEY: I don't want to be in an open marriage.

NEWT: Gee, that's too bad, cause you're in one!

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

Are you calling Mrs. Ging Grinch a liar? Is that it?

“But Marianne was having problems of her own. After going to the doctor for a mysterious tingling in her hand, she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Early in May, she went out to Ohio for her mother’s birthday. A day and a half went by and Newt didn’t return her calls, which was strange. They always talked every day, often ten times a day, so she was frantic by the time he called to say he needed to talk to her.

“About what?”

He went quiet.

She kind of guessed it, of course. Women usually do. But did she know the woman was in her apartment, eating off her plates, sleeping in her bed?

She called a minister they both trusted. He came over to the house the next day and worked with them the whole weekend, but Gingrich just kept saying she was a Jaguar and all he wanted was a Chevrolet. “ ‘I can’t handle a Jaguar right now.’ He said that many times. ‘All I want is a Chevrolet.’ “

For all the lurid details of Newt’s sexcapades, not only with his 2 ex-wives, see:

O'shit!

That's pretty low, screwing someone else in your wife's bed.

Are you calling Mrs. Ging Grinch a liar? Is that it?

My wife and I have three couples we know well that have divorced.
We have heard 6 different versions of their marriages.
We dont condier any of them liars.

Why must everything be so black and white with you?

Please...as tempting as it may be for you...dont touch that last line.

“About what?”

He went quiet.

O'shit!

yep....cant disagree with that.

“About what?”

He went quiet.

O'shit!

That behavior belongs in the Oval Office

Hey Ravi....

Your avatar......I mean...what the heck is up with that hat?

Or is it half a pair of ear muffs?

Man...those pretty people are screwed up if you ask me.

People really buy that stuff?

“About what?”

He went quiet.

O'shit!

That behavior belongs in the Oval Office
Nice deflection. I wouldn't vote for Clinton for anything given his bad behavior.

But I'm sure you'll happily vote for Newt.

Hey Ravi....

Your avatar......I mean...what the heck is up with that hat?

Or is it half a pair of ear muffs?

Man...those pretty people are screwed up if you ask me.

People really buy that stuff?
I don't know...it's from a Hat Show. Can you believe hat shows actually exist???

Forum List

Back