Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

I guess were electing a Husband n Chief then huh?

We're electing a man of character...allegedly. The man who'e arguably THE example of the world.

This is just unbecoming...and that's putting it mildly.

It's just bait. You are a master fisherman today. Congrats, you have hooked some big ones.

I don't give a fuck about someone's personal sex life. I care about the economy and the future of our country.

Kudos to you for a well played thread though.

Bill Clinton, Womanizer Proven = Honorable
Newt accused of wanting an Open Marriage = Scum of the earth

Gotta love how Liberals think.

What happened to all you fucking assholes who were screaming it was none of our business when Clinton had our Scandal? I guess it's only none of our Business when a Liberal Democrat is the Target right?

I think the matter is between Newt and his wives. I don't want to think about Newt having sex with anyone........

There is always two sides to the story.

The ex's usually dont have good things to say about their ex :dunno:

Non issue if ya ask me. We knew Newt had baggage going in.

My support is with Santorum for now. I sure hope he gets more support, and soon.
Perry disappoints me throwing his support to Gingrich. Oh well....

The thing I keep wondering is why Obama's past is off limits. The MSM has ignored his past 'acquaintances'.

I guess were electing a Husband n Chief then huh?

We're electing a man of character...allegedly. The man who'e arguably THE example of the world.

you elected clinton twice,, so you have no moral claims to anything but your hypocrisy.. wear it with pride.

ummm..... hate to break the news to you asswipe but the Repub's are the party of "family values" LOLOL :clap2:

It's just bait. You are a master fisherman today. Congrats, you have hooked some big ones.

I don't give a fuck about someone's personal sex life. I care about the economy and the future of our country.

What happened to all you fucking assholes who were screaming it was none of our business when Clinton had our Scandal? I guess it's only none of our Business when a Liberal Democrat is the Target right?

If I am not mistaken, have we not already had an 'open marriage' in the White House?
:eusa_whistle:

You almost gotta laugh. I guess it must boil down to the double standard the left has managed to promote. The ...."oh my gosh... did you hear what Newt's ex wife said" doesn't stand up to what a dozen women said about Clinton. There is no doubt that the current secretary of state is a world class enabler who organized a "bimbo eruption" squad of democrat dirty tricksters who ruined any woman who came forward to accuse Clinton. Hillary looked America in the eye and blamed a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for the filth on Monica's dress. The left defended Clinton's perversion as "his private life" but the sissies on the left have their underwear in a bunch over unfounded allegations by a republican candidate's ex. Double standard? You betcha.

please mop up after yourself when you slop irony all over the place.

that shit stains, y'know

exactly why this should be considered.

Nonsense. NONSENSE

I bet the only "pure" man in the race is Paul and I sure as fuck ain't voting for him. Infidelity has been a part of human nature since the beginning of time. It's a hurdle that will never be overcome. Man is flawed. If we get stuck on this issue were screwed.

Read what I wrote...

exactly why this should be CONSIDERED....not a decision maker.

I look at all aspects of a candidate...

Intelligence
Experience
Ideology
Integrity
Character

I dont recall anyone in the past 40 years that got high grades in all of the above.

So, tell us....how should Clinton have been treated.

This is how he WAS treated: impeached, prosecuted for perjury, disbarred, never elected for any office again.

Again, how should Clinton HAVE BEEN treated?

you elected clinton twice,, so you have no moral claims to anything but your hypocrisy.. wear it with pride.

ummm..... hate to break the news to you asswipe but the Repub's are the party of "family values" LOLOL :clap2:

so you demoncraps don't cop to values? I knew it. no fucking values. that makes your character more suspect than Newt's..

You almost gotta laugh. I guess it must boil down to the double standard the left has managed to promote. The ...."oh my gosh... did you hear what Newt's ex wife said" doesn't stand up to what a dozen women said about Clinton. There is no doubt that the current secretary of state is a world class enabler who organized a "bimbo eruption" squad of democrat dirty tricksters who ruined any woman who came forward to accuse Clinton. Hillary looked America in the eye and blamed a "vast rightwing conspiracy" for the filth on Monica's dress. The left defended Clinton's perversion as "his private life" but the sissies on the left have their underwear in a bunch over unfounded allegations by a republican candidate's ex. Double standard? You betcha.

that shit stains, y'know

Did you just call Whitehall a shitstain?

No....Many of the party talk about family values...but many of the party dont talk about family values.

I have heard many of the democratic party discuss family values as well.

If I am not mistaken, have we not already had an 'open marriage' in the White House?
:eusa_whistle:

And tell us....what came of that?

so you demoncraps don't cop to values? I knew it. no fucking values. that makes your character more suspect than Newt's..

Do you have family values, Willow? Hard to tell, so asking you flat out.

that shit stains, y'know

Did you just call Whitehall a shitstain?

i've got no reason to impugn shit

Its why the wealthy Blue Blood Repubs (the ones who call the shots in Republicorp) have to rely on these people :eusa_pray: every election: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/203181-social-conservative-king-makers-to-meet-in-texas.html

Do you have family values, Willow? Hard to tell, so asking you flat out.

I do...big time....but that is not what keeps me from straying.

My love for my wife keeps me from straying.

If not for my love and devotioin to her, my penis may do the talking for me.

How do I know?

Becuase so many men stray.....and end up regretting it...even if not caught.

No....Many of the party talk about family values...but many of the party dont talk about family values.

I have heard many of the democratic party discuss family values as well.

The Democrats aren't forced to be out 'n proud about it in order to get votes like the Repubs are w/ their 30% "Base"

Couldn't care less who Newt wanted to fuck as long as it didn't interfere with his duties.

Who knew he was a regular Bill Clinton in the sack?

so we won't be seeing you in any of those gay marriage threads going on and on about the sanctity of marriage?

cool

I think homosexuality is gross and contradicts nature and evolution.

Man and women is the natural order of things.

That is the extent of my feelings on the subject. However if I feel that the lifestyle is being shoved in my face like this topic is by the media I will speak out.

Cool

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time. Hell,Kennedy even killed one. And they all did pretty well. They held public office for years. So what's the big deal here?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back