Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time.And they did pretty well. They held public office. So what's the big deal here?

hell bodeccer would vote for any of them in a new yawk minute.

Couldn't care less who Newt wanted to fuck as long as it didn't interfere with his duties.

Who knew he was a regular Bill Clinton in the sack?

so we won't be seeing you in any of those gay marriage threads going on and on about the sanctity of marriage?

cool

I think homosexuality is gross and contradicts nature and evolution.

Man and women is the natural order of things.

That is the extent of my feelings on the subject. However if I feel that the lifestyle is being shoved in my face like this topic is by the media I will speak out.

Cool

you think girl on girl is gross?

What are you fucking nuts?

Here we go again with RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS'.

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

If it's from his own wife, it's not a rumor. I doubt it will be lies. If she tells any lies, Newt will correct them, right? And if he doesn't correct them, then they are not lies, and they become substantiated facts.

so we won't be seeing you in any of those gay marriage threads going on and on about the sanctity of marriage?

cool

That is the extent of my feelings on the subject. However if I feel that the lifestyle is being shoved in my face like this topic is by the media I will speak out.

Cool

:slap:

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time. Hell,Kennedy even killed one. And they all did pretty well. They held public office for years. So what's the big deal here?

don't forget weiner man. i MISS his pictures don't you? and he had a pregnant wife, but she stood by her weenie.

cool

Cool

lol :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am with you, It's not homo Sexuality I have a problem with myself. The only thing that kinda grosses me out is Anal sex. Whether it be Male on male or Male on Female. It still involves a Conduit for SHIT!!!

lol

Last edited:

Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

If it's from his own wife, it's not a rumor. I doubt it will be lies. If she tells any lies, Newt will correct them, right? And if he doesn't correct them, then they are not lies, and they become substantiated facts.

Just like Palin & Glenn Rice
emotwhatup.gif
:eusa_drool: She said she was going to sue but didn't because the facts weren't on her side ;) :D

Last edited:

so wives never lie? is that your position?

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time.And they did pretty well. They held public office. So what's the big deal here?

Voted for Clinton. He was a good President. Never voted for Edwards or Kennedy. But I know you like to say what other people have done....as if you really know.

BTW....still haven't answered my question. Do you have family values and support them, Willow?

cool

Cool

Nothing. I'm not 24 anymore. My girls are however and that thought just doesn't fit.

EXwife... EX

Even still.... Newt is no saint, and I know that going in.

He wont have my support till he or Romney are the last guys standing.

I am for anyone that can beat Obama.

Voted for Clinton. He was a good President. Never voted for Edwards or Kennedy. But I know you like to say what other people have done....as if you really know.

BTW....still haven't answered my question. Do you have family values and support them, Willow?

depends on what "is" is innit?

Ole Slick Willy,John Edwards,and Ted Kennedy sure did schtoop a whole lot of chicks in their time. Hell,Kennedy even killed one. And they all did pretty well. They held public office for years. So what's the big deal here?

So. You are on record thinking that what they did was ok.

Funny, Millions of Democrats Defended All of them to the Death. To this Day Democrats tell us Bill, and Ted, were hero's to be respected and honored.

One who killed a woman and drove away, the other who cheated on his wife, Sexually harassed Woman, and Lied to Congress. Are Held up as Mantles of Honor and Integrity by you assholes on the left.

Then a republican is accused of maybe having wanted to have an Open Marriage, and you all come running to tell us how scum like that isn't worthy of the WH.

Cool

Nothing. I'm not 24 anymore. My girls are however and that thought just doesn't fit.

Being a dad has had that effect on me too... :cool:

Now I have to tell my buds to stop checking out my 'little girl' :eek:

So. You are on record thinking that what they did was ok.

Funny, Millions of Democrats Defended All of them to the Death. To this Day Democrats tell us Bill, and Ted, were hero's to be respected and honored.

One who killed a woman and drove away, the other who cheated on his wife, Sexually harassed Woman, and Lied to Congress. Are Held up as Mantles of Honor and Integrity by you assholes on the left.

Then a republican is accused of maybe having wanted to have an Open Marriage, and you all come running to tell us how scum like that isn't worthy of the WH.

BOOYAH!! :dance: Yeah,they're very disingenuous people.

Forum List

Back