Breakint News: Noot's Ex-Wife Claims He Wanted An "Open Marriage"

I could give a fuck about his personal life. Thats between him, his wife and his daughters. Period.

The only question I have is can he do the job??

Would he be a better leader than the current dimwit in Chief??

Can he work with Congress??

Can he get this country turned around and headed in the right direction??

Can he lead??

Those are the questions I'm concerned with.

The difference between Gingrich and Clinton is that Clinton used the power of his office to get women and conducted his affairs on the nation's time.

The decision to make is whether people will vote on the strength of Gingrich's decades old affairs or on their own unemployment today.

It's hard to believe that democrats who are outraged by Gingrich's infidelities are the same democrats who say that Martin Luther King's infidelities didn't impact his work as a great civil rights leader.

And where does this get anyone that a game of verbal tennis. Let's stick to issues that are important.

i think that was my point. but then again, i wasn't the one ranting and raving.

although to be fair, newtie seemed to think those things were important when he led the charge to impeach bill clinton.

you know what they say about karma

Why was Clinton impeached?

Bill Clinton was impeached on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice.

Nothing there about sex :dunno:

People refuse to recall that Bill Clinton lied to the American People and to congress.

It is so much easier to spin it and say it was a withchunt and that he was impeached becuase he liked cigars

I'm much more offended by Obama's cap and trade ideas, than Newt or Herm banging chicks behined thier wives backs. I really don't care, and I don't think it's really my buisness.

Annnnnnd what about Newt's cap and trade support?

Oh wow, 44... Just another idiot in the bleachers are you.

wasn't saying I'm a Newt supporter. I don't care what he does behind his wifes back, thats all.

I could give a fuck about his personal life. Thats between him, his wife and his daughters. Period.

Can he lead??

really? suddenly we only care about the professional criteria? :rofl:

can he work with congress? no. they tossed him as speaker b/c he was impossible.
can he lead? no. they hated his guts.
can he turn this country in the right direction? depends on whether you think making 9 year olds clean toilets makes the world a better place.

I'm much more offended by Obama's cap and trade ideas, than Newt or Herm banging chicks behined thier wives backs. I really don't care, and I don't think it's really my buisness.

Annnnnnd what about Newt's cap and trade support?

Oh wow, 44... Just another idiot in the bleachers are you.

wasn't saying I'm a Newt supporter. I don't care what he does behind his wifes back, thats all.

I provided you a video, sorry.

there's not much to debate here, slick. you either defend a man who has chosen, twice, to dump his wife for a newer ride, or you don't.

Poor choices in a mate? Two stories to every tragedy? Let's hear from the girls...his daughters.

do you think newt's girls will stick up for the woman their father dumped their mother for?

i'm not so sure that's particularly unbiased.

But they would LIE to protect the man that hurt their mother to begin with.
Wow...what a stretch.

Next you will say "of course they will lie to protect him....who wouldnt want their daddy to be president"

i think that was my point. but then again, i wasn't the one ranting and raving.

although to be fair, newtie seemed to think those things were important when he led the charge to impeach bill clinton.

you know what they say about karma

People refuse to recall that Bill Clinton lied to the American People and to congress.

It is so much easier to spin it and say it was a withchunt and that he was impeached becuase he liked cigars

he LIED about whether he was having an affair.

you can pretend that's not true if you'd like.

Can he lead??

can he work with congress? no. they tossed him as speaker b/c he was impossible.
can he turn this country in the right direction? depends on whether you think making 9 year olds clean toilets makes the world a better place.

you are chock full of left wing blog talking points today Jill.

The integrity of your posts has been severly compromised.

It's just amazing to see people claim "we are not here to marry the candidate." Simply amazing how far so many of you have fallen.

Do you understand why people look at things like marriage in politics? See I'm not religious but if a person takes the vows to love someone until death does the part, then that same person breaks that contract, then takes that vow again... Then breaks it again.... only to one more time make that promise to a single person. There is no fucking way I trust anything they say.

If you take all of Newts issues into context you have an outright lowlife, so who gives a shit that he can insult Obama like “whoa!” Why do I care if you tell me Newt can debate well… The problem for Newt is that is all he does well because he is willing to say anything, people pick up on that… Hell, Newt claimed he was going to win Iowa when he was surging to 35% in the polls, what happened? Oh, they fact checked his debates and life and found him to be full of shit.

Do you guys really think Newt will get away with calling Obama the “food stamp President” in a debate in the GE? Newt inspires division, Newt demands that Liberals go fuck themselves… If you think you can win off a “Fuck you!!!” platform in this political environment you really are lost.

Fact is Newt is in the minority with Republicans… He has no base or he wouldn’t shit from 25% to 9% in the polls over the course of a weekend. People like what Newt says sure, but we all have to come back to the reality of what Newt really is, that is why Newt goes up and down in the polls, as long as he is lying to you he seems great.

This isn't a thread about Obama, but let's examine his record and decided if his fidelity to his wife is a major ccampaign issue when it comes i to transparency, getting the economy back on its feet again and America respected around the world. Nada. He is ineffective and has nothing to do with his personal characteristics, not even "Reverand" Wright, which posed a personal problem I sure Obama wopuld have loved to side track at the time.

The difference between Gingrich and Clinton is that Clinton used the power of his office to get women and conducted his affairs on the nation's time.

The decision to make is whether people will vote on the strength of Gingrich's decades old affairs or on their own unemployment today.

It's hard to believe that democrats who are outraged by Gingrich's infidelities are the same democrats who say that Martin Luther King's infidelities didn't impact his work as a great civil rights leader.

Was Newt's current wife not part of his staff? How is that any different? You do know he cheated on his last wife with this one yes?

yes...he lied about whether he was having an affair...

But not to some reporter...he lied to congress who officially questioned him about it.

Presidents are not supposed to lie to congress...whether it is about an affair or whether it is about stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

He had the responsibility to tell the truth.

He did not.

So he was impeached.

there's not much to debate here, slick. you either defend a man who has chosen, twice, to dump his wife for a newer ride, or you don't.

Poor choices in a mate? Two stories to every tragedy? Let's hear from the girls...his daughters.

do you think newt's girls will stick up for the woman their father dumped their mother for?

i'm not so sure that's particularly unbiased

and we should care what you have to say about Newt?

Nahh... I will pass.

Not why he was impeached and you know it....

You work in a law office? Wow....!

Can he lead??

LMAO Your a hoot Jill.

Can he lead??

you are chock full of left wing blog talking points today Jill.

The integrity of your posts has been severly compromised.

so sayeth the rightwing hack who says newtie should be left alone but it was ok to impeach bill for lying about having an affair.

but then again, you haven't really shown yourself capable of having a discussion without that type of rant.... despite some early promise.

ah well...

btw, your opinion about my intengrity... not a whole lot of meaning there. :thup:

Can he lead??

LMAO Your a hoot Jill.

you have no response, huh?

didn't think so.

Here we go again with RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS'.
Funny how it happens when Newt is surging. Kind of reminds me of another candidate. :eusa_whistle:

What??? I think Marianne Gingrich was there and knows what really happened, you dipstick!! They were married for 18 years!!! But you think you know better, is that it?? You people live in an absolute dreamworld, I swear!!!

This is a little of what she had to say:

In her most provocative comments, the ex-Mrs. Gingrich said Newt sought an "open marriage" arrangement so he could have a mistress and a wife.

She said when Gingrich admitted to a six-year affair with a Congressional aide, he asked her if she would share him with the other woman, Callista, who is now married to Gingrich.

"And I just stared at him and he said, 'Callista doesn't care what I do,'" Marianne Gingrich told ABC News. "He wanted an open marriage and I refused."

Marianne described her "shock" at Gingrich's behavior, including how she says she learned he conducted his affair with Callista "in my bedroom in our apartment in Washington."

"He always called me at night," she recalled, "and always ended with 'I love you.' Well, she was listening."

All this happened, she said, during the same time Gingrich condemned President Bill Clinton for his lack of moral leadership.

NBC Politics - Gingrich ex-wife claims he sought 'open' relationship, candidate won't say 'anything negative'

Newt Gingrich is a disgrace. To have persecuted Bill Clinton the way he did makes him the biggest hypocrite that God ever created. And he wants to be our president?? If this marital history belonged to President Obama, it would have been the end of his political career. We'll see if the same goes for Newt.

I suggest you watch Nightline tonight and you'll see your claim of, "RUMORS, LIES, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED 'FACTS' is a bunch of crap.

Last edited:
so sayeth the rightwing hack who says newtie should be left alone but it was ok to impeach bill for lying about having an affair.

He lied to a grand jury.

Where is the sex?

Forum List

Back