Breaking WP: Donald Trump was recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005(Text)

"2005 story - 'BREAKING'...."

On the day Comey DESTROYS snowflake / Democratic false accusations of collusion, crime, obstruction, etc, exposes US AG Lynch obstructed justice, pressured Comey to kill the investigation, and how Obama and his DOJ protected Hillary from prosecution.....

Desperate to draw focus on how the Democrats' entire last 10+ month seditious fake news / accusations effort was just nuked and reduced to ash, are we?

tumblr_lfnhsyEcKf1qctj37.gif~c200

ANYTHING to distract from the beating they just took...

Of course. We've moved on. We are focused on 2018 midterms and governor races.

Yeah, I think those are pretty well wrapped up too...

This was a bad day for fascist democrats, the worst since November....
Are you serious?

Comey Testimony Shows It’s Not The Crime That Could Hurt Trump. It’s The Cover-Up.
Allegedly trying to lean on James Comey to end the Michael Flynn investigation has put Trump in a bad place.

I know you don't want to believe the media but
At a Besieged White House, Tempers Flare and Confusion Swirls

Reports: Trump Considering Staff Shakeup at Demoralized White House

The worst job in Washington right now: Working for Trump

I hear Trump is like a king who is constantly worried someone is out to get him.

He must know some damaging information is out there. Will the russians give enough evidence to prove Trump was with a prostitute? Trump sure seems worried about something.

The 'cover up'? Oh, 'triggered' snowflake, you can 'scream' all you want, but it can't change the fact that there never was nor is any 'cover up:

Chris Matthews: Trump-Russia collusion theory 'came apart' with Comey testimony

"In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it ..."

The left is scrambling for damage control. Their entire narrative just collapsed.

He actually asked Comey to investigate those allegations so he could be cleared. A man that is guilty would not request that. See today's testimony if you don't believe me. It will be on cspan.

On the day Comey DESTROYS snowflake / Democratic false accusations of collusion, crime, obstruction, etc, exposes US AG Lynch obstructed justice, pressured Comey to kill the investigation, and how Obama and his DOJ protected Hillary from prosecution.....

Desperate to draw focus on how the Democrats' entire last 10+ month seditious fake news / accusations effort was just nuked and reduced to ash, are we?

Are you serious?

Comey Testimony Shows It’s Not The Crime That Could Hurt Trump. It’s The Cover-Up.
Allegedly trying to lean on James Comey to end the Michael Flynn investigation has put Trump in a bad place.

I hear Trump is like a king who is constantly worried someone is out to get him.

He must know some damaging information is out there. Will the russians give enough evidence to prove Trump was with a prostitute? Trump sure seems worried about something.

Sure they would. Ever hear a guy say "go ahead give me a lie detector" when he doesn't really mean it.

You're suppose to say things that make you sound not guilty. It's like if the police call to tell you your wife has been in an accident and you ask them how she was murdered. How do you know she was murdered? LOL

He brought it up to Comey, not the other way around. You really are trying too hard. It makes you look desperate, you know.
He actually asked Comey to investigate those allegations so he could be cleared. A man that is guilty would not request that. See today's testimony if you don't believe me. It will be on cspan.

Are you serious?

Sure they would. Ever hear a guy say "go ahead give me a lie detector" when he doesn't really mean it.

You're suppose to say things that make you sound not guilty. It's like if the police call to tell you your wife has been in an accident and you ask them how she was murdered. How do you know she was murdered? LOL

"In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it"

Mwuhahahahaha!

I also find it amusing you resurrected this thread at least twice when the progressive narrative had been blown out of the water. Very telling, sealybobo.
What progressive narrative was blown out of the water?

All I did was remember Trump saying Kathy should be ashamed of herself and it reminded me of the time Trump got busted bragging that he molests perfect strangers.

Collusion, obstruction, the foundation of the witch hunt.

You look like exactly what you are, a bunch of fascist blow hards spewing outright lies in hopes of damaging your political opponents.

President Trump says Kathy Griffin "should be ashamed of herself"

Is Trump really one to lecture anyone?
I thought you had "malakaed out", to coin a phrasal verb. Once a wanker, always a wanker I suppose.
You know what's funny? I'm killing it at work!!! But if you think I'm stupid enough to give Trump credit for that, well then you must think I'm a dumb ass Republican.
Remember what your messiah said: "you didn't build that."

Are you serious?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...staff-shakeup-at-demoralized-white-house.html

The New York Times: fake news.

"anonymous sources," of course.

Yes, it is.
Gutter talk happens every day behind closed doors, and that recording was behind closed doors. It is a matter of fact, yet most all of it is simply that, gutter talk between men. Do I like it? No, but men will be men.
I've not heard of his holding up anyone's severed head before...

President Trump says Kathy Griffin "should be ashamed of herself"

Is Trump really one to lecture anyone?
Oh is that crossing the line? But walking up to women because you are rich, powerful and famous and grabbing their pussies is ok? Must be because you voted for him after we learned he does that.

For the record, if I held up your head (fake) it would be nothing. No big deal. You just don't do that to the POTUS. But if she held up Dick Chaney's head or Obama's head now that'd be a lot different because neither of them are President anymore.

I love the way these snowflakes pretend they have never talked like that.

I also find it amusing you resurrected this thread at least twice when the progressive narrative had been blown out of the water. Very telling, sealybobo.
What progressive narrative was blown out of the water?

All I did was remember Trump saying Kathy should be ashamed of herself and it reminded me of the time Trump got busted bragging that he molests perfect strangers.
You're like those shrew wives who always bring up something you did 15 years ago whenever you're having an argument with them.

Are you serious?

So a guilty guy says the same thing an innocent guy says, but you can tell the difference?

You realize, of course, that now everyone knows you're a nutburger.

That was a LIE planted by the Russians in to the internet news / blogs, is what was recently reported by the press and FBI....You need to catch up with the truth!

Are you serious?

The 'cover up'? Oh, 'triggered' snowflake, you can 'scream' all you want, but it can't change the fact that there never was nor is any 'cover up:

"In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it ..."

The left is scrambling for damage control. Their entire narrative just collapsed.

BS. We didn't expect anything to come of this anyways just like Behghazi. But it will sure do damage to the GOP.

Poll: Most people don't trust Trump on Russia investigations

71% don't trust Trump on this. Mission accomplished.

Are you serious?

So a guilty guy says the same thing an innocent guy says, but you can tell the difference?

This is the first time you figured that out?

Did Comey clearing Hillary stop you from talking about her emails? Then this isn't the end of this my friend. I use that term loosely.

Are you serious?

Did Comey clearing Hillary stop you from talking about her emails? Then this isn't the end of this my friend. I use that term loosely.

You and the Nazi press will hurl shit through 2025. BUT any chance you had to actually GET Trump is gone. You have probably also sold any chance you have for the next two elections as well. Trump won because America hates you. You just gave America far more reason to hate you. And let's face it, you fascists deserve to be hated.

Liberal MSNBC host Chris Matthews said Thursday the accusation that President Trump directly colluded with Russia to interfere in the U.S. election "came apart" following former FBI Director James Comey's testimony in front of Congress.

In his written and spoken testimony on Thursday, Comey said that he never felt that Trump had tried to impede the FBI's investigation into Russia, even that the president had encouraged it and he suggested that former national security adviser Mike Flynn wasn't at the heart of the investigation.

"The assumption of the critics of the president, of his pursuers, you might say, is that somewhere along the line in the last year is the president had something to do with colluding with the Russians … to affect the election in some way," Matthews said on MSNBC, following the testimony.

"And yet what came apart this morning was that theory," Matthews said, listing two reasons why. First, he said Comey revealed that "Flynn wasn't central to the Russian investigation," and secondly, he said that kills the idea that Flynn might have been in a position to testify against Trump.

"And if that's not the case, where's the there-there?" Matthews said.

Are you serious?

You and the Nazi press will hurl shit through 2025. BUT any chance you had to actually GET Trump is gone. You have probably also sold any chance you have for the next two elections as well. Trump won because America hates you. You just gave America far more reason to hate you. And let's face it, you fascists deserve to be hated.
72% don't trust Trump. He won't win again.

And I thought Trump knew everything? More than the generals and Obama. Now Paul Ryan is saying trumps too stupid and doesn't know any better when he leaned on Comey to drop his investigation. Then Trump fired him for not pledging loyalty.

Trump ad.itted to Comey he was guilty when he nervously asked if he was under investigation.

Why was it wrong for Bill to talk to Lynch about Hillary's emails but it's ok for Trump to ask the FBI to stop investigating him?

So shady. Fuck off you dishonest fuck

Are you serious?

I figured out that you're a nutburger.

You said there is no way to tell the difference between a guilty person and an innocent person, and then you claimed that you could tell the difference. Apparently you believe you have some kind of magical powers.

72% don't trust Trump. He won't win again.

They don't trust him on this issue. That isn't surprising since the fake news has been saying he'll lying morning, noon and night. However, the whole phone scandal is falling apart after Comey's testimony, and it's going to keep falling apart. By the time the election rolls around, whatever remains of media credibility will be in tatters.

And I thought Trump knew everything? More than the generals and Obama. Now Paul Ryan is saying trumps too stupid and doesn't know any better when he leaned on Comey to drop his investigation. Then Trump fired him for not pledging loyalty.

Paul Ryan has always been a #neverTrumper. His opinion is meaningless.

Trump ad.itted to Comey he was guilty when he nervously asked if he was under investigation.

He admitted nothing, douche bag.

Why was it wrong for Bill to talk to Lynch about Hillary's emails but it's ok for Trump to ask the FBI to stop investigating him?

So shady. Fuck off you dishonest fuck

He didn't ask Comey that, moron.

Forum List

Back