Conspiracy nuts getting worse- Now hurricane readings are a gov't hoax...

link:
Conservative US blogger Matt Drudge has kicked up a storm by suggesting that the warnings over Hurricane Matthew are a government conspiracy to make "an exaggerated point on climate" change.

The founder of the Drudge Report tweeted that the US hurricane centre had a monopoly on data and there was "no way of verifying claims".

Critics said his comments were not only wrong, but dangerous.

Experts warn the storm is deadly and those in its path should heed warnings.

link:
Conservative US blogger Matt Drudge has kicked up a storm by suggesting that the warnings over Hurricane Matthew are a government conspiracy to make "an exaggerated point on climate" change.

The founder of the Drudge Report tweeted that the US hurricane centre had a monopoly on data and there was "no way of verifying claims".

Seems true, given the comparative wimpiness of the storm vs. predictions.

link:

What seems true there smart guy? I dare you to even try to explain the truth lol

The RW BS propaganda machine is dangerous in so many ways...And Trump is backing off pledge to support election results...a disgrace.

Hurricane Matthew: Matt Drudge conspiracy comments kick up storm - BBC News

human beans LOVE CONSPIRACY theories------it, somehow,
ties up the cosmos into something GRASPABLE. The idea of
a vast universe with big rocks just bouncing around is not
GRASPABLE --------on a mini level----GOSSIP (over the white picket fence----is the Forme Fruste of big cosmic
CONSPIRACY theories-----the human beans who delight in
gossip----the bored women hanging the laundry on the line---
are the Forme Fruste of the jerks who get into ----ILLUMINATI
crap

Too bad Chavez isn't still alive, he would have said the hurricane was created by the U.S. governments weather making machine. The same machine that caused the earthquake in Haiti.

link:

What seems true there smart guy? I dare you to even try to explain the truth lol

Oh hell, the warnings have been nothing short of apocalyptic, the reality not so much.

link:

Oh hell, the warnings have been nothing short of apocalyptic, the reality not so much.

I asked what seemed to be true in that tweet. Go ahead, just try

link:

Responded to this:

"Conservative US blogger Matt Drudge has kicked up a storm by suggesting that the warnings over Hurricane Matthew are a government conspiracy to make "an exaggerated point on climate" change."

The Henny Pennys grasp at all opportunities.

link:

Don't jinx Jacksonville. If anything, they do it for ratings.

The RW BS propaganda machine is dangerous in so many ways...And Trump is backing off pledge to support election results...a disgrace.

One good conspiracy theory deserves another. The left conspires to create anthropogenic global warming fear, and the right conspires to deny it. You reap what you sow, fair is fair.
RW BS vs science. Only the bought off GOP in the world denies it.

I don't care what people say about the severity of the hurricane, but it is dangerously stupid for Drudge to make a comment like this during the time of the hurricane...when people should be evacuating, and instead he plants the idea that they don't really need to. So when one of those people don't evacuate, and they die in the storm... this guy needs to be held accountable.

link:

Responded to this:

"Conservative US blogger Matt Drudge has kicked up a storm by suggesting that the warnings over Hurricane Matthew are a government conspiracy to make "an exaggerated point on climate" change."

Also Rush and god knows who else. And dupes on here. Dangerous bought off by greedy idiot billionaire shytteheads and the dupes.

link:

Responded to this:

And you said that seems true. Go ahead and explain how that madness could seem True. 3rd times a charm right?

One good conspiracy theory deserves another. The left conspires to create anthropogenic global warming fear, and the right conspires to deny it. You reap what you sow, fair is fair.
RW BS vs science. Only the bought off GOP in the world denies it.

Bought off by whom? I can send you as many links against as you can send me in support of anthropogenic global warming which now seems to be called global climate change (as if the global climate has never changed or isn't constantly in some state of flux).

The facts are climate science is VERY complex, That's why people get PHD's in it, nearly all the dire consequences predicted by the models have not played out, science is never settled because if it were we would be preparing for the ice age predicted by some scientists in the 1970's-
A 1974 Time magazine article Another Ice Age? painted a similarly bleak picture:

"When meteorologists take an average of temperatures around the globe, they find that the atmosphere has been growing gradually cooler for the past three decades. The trend shows no indication of reversing. Climatological Cassandras are becoming increasingly apprehensive, for the weather aberrations they are studying may be the harbinger of another ice age."

I am not saying we aren't experiencing global warming, and I am sure we are experiencing climate change, because we always are. However I think it is very arrogant of people to think we can alter the climate to suit us, or to believe we understand it well enough to know the consequences of our burning fossil fuels. Did you know the Sahara Desert was full of lush vegetation and many species of animals not too long ago? Did man cause it to dry up? Did man cause it to suddenly go from desert to lush grassland and then back to desert. Scientist can't explain with absolute certainty what caused these changes, so why should we expect them to predict with absolute certainty where are climate is going now. Healthy skepticism is in short supply by many when it comes to global warming. That is all I am saying.

A timeline of Sahara occupation [See Map]:

• 22,000 to 10,500 years ago: The Sahara was devoid of any human occupation outside the Nile Valley and extended 250 miles further south than it does today.
  • 10,500 to 9,000 years ago: Monsoon rains begin sweeping into the Sahara, transforming the region into a habitable area swiftly settled by Nile Valley dwellers.
  • 9,000 to 7,300 years ago: Continued rains, vegetation growth, and animal migrations lead to well established human settlements, including the introduction of domesticated livestock such as sheep and goats.
  • 7,300 to 5,500 years ago: Retreating monsoonal rains initiate desiccation in the Egyptian Sahara, prompting humans to move to remaining habitable niches in Sudanese Sahara. The end of the rains and return of desert conditions throughout the Sahara after 5,500 coincides with population return to the Nile Valley and the beginning of pharaonic society.
Sahara Desert Was Once Lush and Populated

Forum List

Back