Breaking: Sheriff Arpaio Confirms He's Closing In On Obama's Birth Certificate Forger

I won't matter if Joe is right. Communist pigs on this site don't care about truth, but only their faggot loving, commie agenda. There is not a shred of evidence that he can produce that will take the corrupt moron and first tranny out of the oral office.

so in your view everyone is a communist pig that doesn't agree with YOUR truth.

Nope, not at all. I'm a equal opportunity hater when it comes to frauds and liars.

More people go after the President, more everyone sees their real natures. They're not patriots, they're anarchists. Like it or not, like him or not, he's the President and if you swore an oath of loyalty but are dissing a sitting President, YOU'RE the bad guy.

the right would rather defend a Podunk Sheriff than the POTUS.

false dichotomy and untrue.

More people go after the President, more everyone sees their real natures. They're not patriots, they're anarchists. Like it or not, like him or not, he's the President and if you swore an oath of loyalty but are dissing a sitting President, YOU'RE the bad guy.

the right would rather defend a Podunk Sheriff than the POTUS.
Sheriff Arpaio has been at the federal and local level of law enforcement for 50 years. He's earned the right to be defended unlike the non-natural born Citizen ineligible president who hasn't.

Why are Arizona taxpayers allowing their money to be wasted by a birther?

Because Arpaio represents the old white retirees who poured into the Phoenix area. That is, the people too wimpy to handle a little cold. As long as Joe keeps scaring them with tales of how the Mexicans are planning to storm their gated subdivisions, those uber-wimps will keep voting for him.

LOL, no, I'm not. Fuck the president or maybe you can extend him an offer.

He's dead serious and I bet he already knows who did it but is keeping quite as his second investigation into Obama's past is wrapping up and hinted at a September release of the evidence collected.

uyPVNxj.gif

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A controversial figure, Arpaio has been accused of abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations, amongst others. He has been found guilty of racial profiling in federal court, with a monitor appointed to oversee the MCSO's operations. His jails have twice been ruled unconstitutional. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racist profiling in U.S. history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.

Maybe Sheriff Joe is trying to deflect from all the investigations he has been the focus of. :lol:

It'll be confirmed as forgery in 2017...when he has left office haha.

You right wing idiots just cant let go can you? The man has served almost 75% of his time in office.

And instead of grooming some actual good candidates, you idiots are still crying about this?

well I am about to find the lost treasure of Davy Jones. So there:p

I got you beat...

If I can just decipher this riddle, I am one step closer to the Templar Treasure...

DSC01132.JPG

The legend writ;

the stain affected;

the key in Silence undetected;

fifty-five in iron pen;

Mr. Matlack can't offend.

I've almost got it...

Why are Arizona taxpayers allowing their money to be wasted by a birther?

Because Arpaio represents the old white retirees who poured into the Phoenix area. That is, the people too wimpy to handle a little cold. As long as Joe keeps scaring them with tales of how the Mexicans are planning to storm their gated subdivisions, those uber-wimps will keep voting for him.
Yeah, but isn't he of Mexican descent too or Native American as has been floating around?

How many times have we heard this crap over the past 3 years????

http://www.usmessageboard.com/humor...as-been-located-and-fixing-to-be-exposed.html

05-21-2011, 03:10 AM

Forger Of Obama's Birth Certificate Has Been Located And Fixing To Be Exposed

This is fixing to explode like Watergate. Obama coming out at his press conference releasing the certificate was a bad move because he now has attached himself to the forgery which is a crime. Nixon did the same thing. The person that did the forgery works in the media and will be exposed next week. This is going to be horrible for the White House.

A controversial figure, Arpaio has been accused of abuse of power, misuse of funds, failure to investigate sex crimes, improper clearance of cases, unlawful enforcement of immigration laws, and election law violations, amongst others. He has been found guilty of racial profiling in federal court, with a monitor appointed to oversee the MCSO's operations. His jails have twice been ruled unconstitutional. The U.S. Department of Justice concluded that Arpaio oversaw the worst pattern of racist profiling in U.S. history, and subsequently filed suit against him for unlawful discriminatory police conduct.

Maybe Sheriff Joe is trying to deflect from all the investigations he has been the focus of. :lol:
Yes, that was brought out a while back. Wonder how that investigation is going anyone know?

Yes, that was brought out a while back. Wonder how that investigation is going anyone know?

He always manages to just barely skirt the law but he's as corrupt as they come.

His "posse" had proof a couple of years ago and Arpaio promised to go public with it. Same with Trump. They have nothing because there IS nothing.

And of course, the nutters were just fine with Arpaio putting ARMED child molesters and other ex-cons around grade schools.

Forum List

Back