Breaking: Sheriff Arpaio Confirms He's Closing In On Obama's Birth Certificate Forger

Ok, I give. Boiking's birth cert. is a fabrication. He was the result of the KGB program to infiltrate sleepers into the US.

At this point it changes absolutely nothing.

Nine responses so far by libs who refuse to discuss the forged document's anomalies and who the forger (s) could be.

Suppose the Sheriff is correct...

Liberals and Progressives and Democrats have proven that calling it a "phony scandal" is sufficient to quell it. We can't even Obama removed for gross 4th Amendment violations via the NSA, all which was once considered an "Alex Jones conspiracy" before June of 2013, and now it's just basic common knowledge --- but hey...!...!...it's a PHONY SCANDAL even though everyone knows that it is true!

Suppose the president is Muslim. Oh, that's right, he is not. And Arpaio should be charged criminally for reckless, wanton, and knowingly spending the taxpayer money on this witch hunt.

Arpaio is a gangster wearing a sheriff's hat.

Please post this in the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

steve posts this conspiracy ever four weeks or so.

I thought he "had all the evidence" three months ago?
He does but they're wrapping a second investigation that was the result of evidence uncovered during the initial birth certificate investigation. They will have two press conferences coming up focusing on each investigations evidence before the MSM and International media. I'm thinking a Canadian birth has been uncovered since his investigators have been in Washington State lately.

Suppose the Sheriff is correct...

No need. He isn't. ;)

You missed the entire point of that post. It wouldn't matter if the Sheriff was right or wrong, nothing will happen. So I'm telling the OP to drop it.

Obama could eat a baby on Live TV and he would still remain in office, in fact the "Hail Satan" pro-infanticide movement would probably cheer him on and use it as an ad to promote post-birth abortion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suppose the president is Muslim. Oh, that's right, he is not. And Arpaio should be charged criminally for reckless, wanton, and knowingly spending the taxpayer money on this witch hunt.

Arpaio is a gangster wearing a sheriff's hat.
It's the taxpayers of his county who approached him wanting the investigation in the first place......................idiot! And yes, the president IS a Muslim. He admitted it in a ABC interview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Birth Cert is it?

The first one they said was authentic or the second one they said was authentic?

I won't matter if Joe is right. Communist pigs on this site don't care about truth, but only their faggot loving, commie agenda. There is not a shred of evidence that he can produce that will take the corrupt moron and first tranny out of the oral office.

More people go after the President, more everyone sees their real natures. They're not patriots, they're anarchists. Like it or not, like him or not, he's the President and if you swore an oath of loyalty but are dissing a sitting President, YOU'RE the bad guy.

I won't matter if Joe is right. Communist pigs on this site don't care about truth, but only their faggot loving, commie agenda. There is not a shred of evidence that he can produce that will take the corrupt moron and first tranny out of the oral office.

so in your view everyone is a communist pig that doesn't agree with YOUR truth.

More people go after the President, more everyone sees their real natures. They're not patriots, they're anarchists. Like it or not, like him or not, he's the President and if you swore an oath of loyalty but are dissing a sitting President, YOU'RE the bad guy.

the right would rather defend a Podunk Sheriff than the POTUS.

Forum List

Back